Does anyone else here have a genuine eating disorder that fucks up your goals, happiness, and life in general?

Does anyone else here have a genuine eating disorder that fucks up your goals, happiness, and life in general?

This was earlier in the week. Binge eating disorder lets you live just long enough to hate yourself

>Binging on 5000kcal
>Midget detected

Not midget just suffering short female

>tall people who can cut on 1800 a day

Yeah I have it, currently on my 3rd tub of ice-cream. Not going to eat anything tomorrow to balance it out, I want to make gains but I've had various disorders all my life so and I'm terrified of getting fat.

>>tall people who can cut on 1800 a day
what

I cut on 3000 kcals a day.. manlets cut on 1800

I still go hungry though at 3000 kcals..

>1200 cal goal

Are you a tiny chick or just hopelessly crash dieting like an idiot?

5'1 womanlet with the appetite of a 6'3 obese man

for some reason i thought i was 'insulin resistant' and avoided carbs for like a year. ate like a bird. only like 2200 cals a day. once i sacked up, began eating pasta and drinking milk like a mother fucker my lifts skyrocketed

I'm 6'0 and I cut on 1800, how tall are you?

I'm 6'0 and my TDEE is 3100

Are you 125 lb novice or something? No judgment, I was new to this at some point too, but that's pretty indicative.

Skinny fat guys and experienced BBs weigh you know, 170+ at 6'0 so our tdee is higher

When you are losing your shit go do something high intensity. The glow from that last for hours and wipes out most desires for me.

Failing on a cut isn't an eating disorder, almost everyone who's tried has failed spectacularly at least once. You were hungry, you ate, that's normal.

Nah bro, I'm just fat at 200lbs and have only lifted for 6 months.

Actually diagnosed and have been since 12, get cravings all the time no matter what I eat. Shit sucked. Used 160 pounds at five feet and eating to the point of nausea every day. Down to about 120 after a few years of simply NOT eating 4,000 a day and trying to cut the last of the fat so I can experience being a young woman without fat in the way.

Holy shit I was looking for exactly this kind of thread.

Do any of you feel an insatiable hunger late at night and feel a rush of excitement as you prepare whatever double portion you can eat?

I have had this for 10 ish years. I go downstairs and try to finish everything in the fridge. Consume so it's gone and out of my life.

It's a serious mix of eating disorder / ocd / various other mental disorders I know. I think it happens when I a) don't have anything to do in the morning so I stay up really late and b) haven't eaten properly that day (balanced meals)

I'm looking for people like me. This has plagued me for all of my adult years and I need to break the ice with someone who is also having eating problems

I have trouble with binging. Best way, so far, that I have found to stop it is to keep junk out of my house.

Fucked if I know then.

Good luck.

I have the booze version of this. I don't need to drink every day, but when I have 1 drink I have 12-20. Shit sucks and I need to just accept that I'm one of those people who can never drink at all.

4000 kcal isn't that insane I feel it's only like once every couple weeks you can definitely work around it. Some people bulk on 3.5 kcal

Count your blessings dude, can't do that with food

True. Though there's always someone who has it worse than anyone. Every day there's a suffering baby born who will only live a few hours of agonizing pain before dying coming in to take over last place. That baby's hell doesn't mean our problems don't affect us greatly.

It's all contextual man.

So have any of you actually gotten a hold of your brain and shaped it back into health? Because this isn't something you can brute-force, either by crash dieting or by over-exercising or both. This is something you have to fix on the mental level, and do it yourself.

I have fixed my depression/anxiety. Now I am looking to fix my eating disorder.