Alright Mods, can we get an update on the sticky please? Need a routine for that dad bod life

Alright Mods, can we get an update on the sticky please? Need a routine for that dad bod life.

Thanks

Burger bites 5x5

>everything you wanted to hear
Throw in some 'you don't have to work to sustain your self, the government should do it for you!' and we're set

>live longer
Sure, whatever.
Also I dont want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but the dadbod trend is a conspiracy to make men weak and lame

Who comes up with this shit?

This just in! Money and popularity make you more attractive.

It was the half assed attempt by feminists to counter the fact that "body positivity" is a women's only trend. Like all things they put effort into, it was badly executed and no follow through occurred, so now it's a joke and the fact remains being in shape is (GUESSFUCKINGWHAT) attractive still.

>posts millionaire celebritites

I stopped lifting for women after my first year.

I'm comin for them triceps, zaney boy

Bruh, this is dad bod...

I started for women. Then it made me really fucking happy and I stopped giving a shit. Now I just lift to listen to music and pick shit up. It's fucking awesome

fuck if my dad looked like that, I'd kill myself. I want to be big stronk dad.

That's not "dadbod"
That's lazy, litteral faggots.

Dadbod was basically a weekend warrior who is about 12-17% bodyfat and keeps active.
A Chad who's got a some fat on him, not a beta who never had any muscle or a lazy twat.

Fat faggot celebrities hoping to sell themselves at their worst, and people hoping to push lazy all and heedlessly consuming fat asses in the same way that HAES pushes obese bitches to keep them buying and feeling good about themselves.

W2c watch?

I agree, minus my pops beer belly his arms and legs look strong as fuck. This has always been my perception of a real dad bod: Either built fat or bear mode.

/pol/ pls go

>implying Seth Rogan was ever in shape

The fucktard actually got in shape for the green hornet.

that's not dadbod, this is dadbod

This is fatherless dad bod

Kek

>Rutine

So is it worse than ebola or not? How about aids?

I understand many older people dont have time or just motivation to train and be muscular, so they try to find excuses for being fat, but is it really so hard to loose fat through diet and be Justin Trudeau mode? Many would look so much better.

it was men trying to push being ugly and nasty as attractive like fat women

The thing is is that we put up with women. No one puts up with men who don't make themselves attractive

He's so handsome I hate him...

I am glad that this stuff is all over normiebook. The more guys who see this and think it'll get them laid, the less competition there is for me.

People hate trudeau cause he's hot

that's called Lumber Chique
keep up with the fads user, it's important

>The LAD Bible
>takes it seriously
it's like taking the Onion as factual news

He's got a decent face, nothing more

To be fair Leo isn't even that much out of shape, he has a Normal Bod

He's skinnyfat.

Seth Rogan is not a dadbod. He's just fat.

>kikebook
>theladbible

>The LAD Bible

>attraction can be quantified
>lifespan can be predicted by looking at someone

It's sad how the lad bible went from genuine British lad culture humor to generic clickbait shitposting in just a few weeks. I still don't understand how people make money of Facebook shitposting desu

Looks like a time weekender with a NATO/Zulu strap kek

I really, really wish this would've taken hold. get the competition to eliminate themselves.

i bet seth rogen won't live until 2050

I wonder if he has ever been in a street fight

Nah. Real dadbod is big back, forearms and legs. And beer gut. What the media are pushing is some flabby guys who never did anything physical in their life.

Lol neets on damage control

Ha!

Dying forms of media looking for pathetic people to follow them, they feed them what they want to hear

Yep, almost 26, and I do it for myself and no one else. Even knowing my wife thinks I'm doing it for other reasons. Look good feel good. Neff said.

Nice

underrated

>picture of two famous actors
>also happen to have dad bods

Surely it's the dad bod that make them irresistible to women and it's got nothing to do with being millionaires.

It's not about you vs them - it's about you vs you.

I must have dat dadbod cause bae calls me papi

>being fat does not make you unhealthy, there is no correlation between looks and lifespan
>btw having a dadbod makes you live longer

>black
>dad

kek

>bae
please commit suicide at the earliest convenience