Honestly it has never been this bad Veeky Forums

honestly it has never been this bad Veeky Forums...

i thought i was fine this whole year. i started lifting since spring but now after halloween hit i have never been so depressed and lonely

me too bud. hang in there. i'll check back on this thread after i'm back from the gym 2nite

It gets worse. You could be this guy.

thats what i did today and is how i literally feel

well... I also used to walk throught the city just to see human contact outside of work

nothing has changed since then though

>26, haven't had sex in over 7 years and only 2 partners

I've had 3 or 4 hookups of just making out with chicks in this last year after all that time, since I lost 80lbs. Still haven't had sex since I was 19 though. It's absolutely crippling. I just want to feel that connection from a girl again.

I hate being alone. Sex is a basic need, and I won't turn it down at a party, although ive obviously been striking out in the end it seems. I just want companionship, so desperately. I want a family some day.

I am just so worn, and so tired. I don't want to keep doing this any more, I can't.

holy shit bros. fuck.

get pretty tipsy and go to a bar

hit on a different chick every ten minutes, 5 chick max per bar.

repeat until you get laid. THE KEY: being conscious and aware during the conversation and making improvements to your game as you go

once you get good enough to start fucking women youre golden boys. stop being pussies and go out and do it

yeah i feel u bro.
finally had a qt japanese girlfriend who was an exchange at my uni, but it all went to shit.... i tried everything in my power to make it work but to see her falling out of love with me is so depressing...

i only managed to surpress the feels cause I kept up my gym routine, but then i got mono and was stuck at home for a month and fell into the negative spiral

>mfw 21 year old virgin...
>no friends...

I'm actually fine by myself, I'm not happy but I'm ok. The only thing that kills me is my parents knowing their son is a failure. Shit sucks when they don't expect anything from you. I want to change for their sake.

>mfw I have no friends
>mfw I hate my job more than anything
>mfw I walk around my uni campus and just look at people hanging out with their friends and look at couples laying down together on the grass fields imaging I'm one of them

fuck me this is so real. I do this all the time, just wandering around with some fantasy in my head of someone stopping me and talking to me, becoming friends, etc. But I never take initiative myself...it never ends well.

hold me lads

why is finding a fulfilling career impossible nowadays?

Where do you live? It may just be the darkness, here now we only have like 3-4 hours of sun a day and I definitely got hit with a sudden wave of fatigue and depression once it started.

>21 years old
>a failure

Fuck bro, you're just starting at life. Come back when you're 50 and still like that. When I was 21 I knew fuck all and I had fuck all. That's normal.

That's the problem with you kids these days, you want everything right NOW. You gotta give it time.

the thing is, your life is almost certainly determined by that age. If you went to college and didn't get great grades, so many doors are closed and locked. and if you didn't go to college, well... nowadays that leaves you with best case: trade school, typical case: retail slave.

Over the last 2.5 weeks or so I've been studying 12hr/day for an exam. Sat it today and fucked it up. I've been giving uni an honest effort and to have it confirmed that I'm not good enough is heartbreaking. This bullshit is pretty much my whole life and I'm trash it at; I have fuck all else going for me.

How the fuck does someone continue living, knowing that they're bad at EVERYTHING they do (except for being a shitcunt - I'm pretty good at that!)?

and you think any woman would want such a negative person in their life? You need to fix yourself before even thinking about dating. In fact focus on improving yourself, be nice to people, do what you love and be passionate about it. Women LOVE passionate men it doesnt even matter what you are passionate about. You will most likely never find a dream partner if your mindset is this

He reminds me of Travis Bickle

So you basically let one test determine who you are for the rest of your life?

probably should have spent more than 2.5 weeks studying

Not only that test. It seems every time I give an honest effort, I come up short. I don't want to give up on life but it's hard feeling inadequate 24/7

You're right, but someone who put in as much time as me (even if it was crammed in that 2.5 week period) shouldn't have struggled as much as I did. Most other people wouldn't have, especially on an exam where the most difficult part is intro to partial differential equations.

Because your mindset is so negative before you even start so you basically shut your brain off.

Stop trying to be better. Be ok. Ok is great if you have ok friends and ok drink.

I'd say always try to improve yourself and be happy with small improvements over time this adds up and people start to respect you more because you have so much to offer.

Thanks for the replies.

When things start to go to shit (or I see that I'm not meeting my expectations) I definitely do start beating myself up about it and that has a compounding negative effect for sure.

That's just how I'm wire though, it's been like that for as far back as I can remember (particularly when I played sports).

I've tried things like meditation and CBT to change my mindset, but clearly haven't had success.

How the fuck do I change? I'm at a loss

have you maybe been on the social networks yesterday and day before?

yanno around this time people will post as much photos of them having fun to prove they are having fun. everyrhing looks peachy on social media atm. its fuckimg haloween.
unless you have some honest and salty friends on fb, no one is going to post anything dysfunctional and that makes your world seem sad.

its like with my traveling buddies. some of those fuckers work minimum wage jobs for 3 months and their fb is dead then, then they travel somewhere and photoshoots start. but no one will admitt how boring and grinding were those 3 months, and while they appear to be fun hapoy people they actually can hardly stand the "thrill of a normal day" - witch fucking sucks because the world isnt a fucking merry go round and not every day can be fun and special regardless of what facebook / instagram / dan brazelian wants you to believe.

if you are productive at your worst - disciplined and whatnot, you are ahead. you are coping with your life while you are "down"
many people just run from that. or post more photos on fb to prove their life fucking "rocks"

instead of actually thinking how it sucks you could try looking it from another point of view.

Fuck off. My parents expect me to become a doctor. I've sacrificed my social life, my health and mental stability to get it. Only now after coming on fit that I've recovered my physical health but the rest of my life is shit. I haven't even spoken to another real person in months on account of this being exam prep time, even of I did I wouldn't know what to say.

I have crippling anxiety with depression and tried to kill myself quite a few times. Nobody knows though, and I can't even get psychiatric help because then I'd be considered a danger to patients or myself and they'd have to inform the med school and I'll get kicked out 'for my own good'

>crippling anxiety
>depression
>social problems

Why the fuck are you trying to be a doctor? It doesn't sound like a good fit.

So the problem is that you are simply too hard to yourself? You just need more confidence "i can do this" kind of thoughts. Study yourself what are you like, what brings the negative in you and what brings the positive, also calmly look at things that you suck at and then think how to improve it and if you lack knowledge then seek it,you will find that it feels fulfilling to find out the information when you are really interested in the goal.You are clearly interested in improving yourself because you are asking for advice. to put it simply try to progress your mental aspect kinda like you try to progress your lifts in the gym.

>just wandering around with some fantasy in my head of someone stopping me and talking to me, becoming friends
are you me?

>my 15 year old german shepherd died over the last night
I don't think I'm ever taking another pet, friends. Already buried him, but now I ought to go around and start cleaning up his stuff, instead I'm just sitting here, trying to figure out how to deal with this. He was really ill for the past two weeks and I should have just put him to sleep much earlier.

>tfw and five years ago my cat left and never came back on the same night

Turning 25 tomrrow. Still have bitchboy lifts, my cut has been stagnant for a while, only have one close friend and my overall social interactions has been miserable since highschool. Not a KHV, but >tfwnogf, even my parents are now giving me shit about it. I've noticed been emotionally "numb" for a while.

Just received my half-gram coke and DNP in the mail today, so I'm gonna have a ball tmorrow by myself as usual. Gonna order some test soon and blast hard, no ragrets. Because fuck it Veeky Forums

Just fuck it.

Get shredded or die trying.

I'm already that guy

user maybe we can kill each other? actually, someone, anyone, please kill me

that was me today as well. the fact that i walk around to give my day some meaning is the most pathetic part. and i get to do it all again tomorrow. yay!

Are all of you me?
Just found out I will have to repeat a year at med school. The rest of this year doesn't mean anything anymore. I've had a full class schedule for years now even in the summers. I've stopped going to class for about a week now, I feel like I should use this time to recuperate, but I feel bad for at least not having a job or anything. I'm also hella lonely in a city away from home, the only time I go out is after midnight when I drive around town and look at the city lights. Pretty fucking depressing

Is it the time of year? I'm also feeling sad as fuck without explanation. I don't know what to do. Nothing changed, really. I don't feel like getting out of bed in the morning, starting to miss lectures because of it. I didn't even lift today because I didn't feel like leaving the house.

Yeah I'm feeling a bit lonely too, was gonna ask a girl in one of my classes out today, but never got the fucking chance. Goddamn it, I'll have to try thursday. She seems into me

I wish I was gay. Men are better in every way.

maybe tomorrow will be better

>I tried something hard and didn't do well
>guess I'm not cut out for it!

come on, m8, why do you lift? Imagine if you trained for 2.5 weeks, tried to hit 4pl8 diddly and then just gave up because you couldn't.

And all you sad lonely 20somethings, shit gets better.