How do i spot a tranny?

seriously they look too much like women to tell the difference...

Shoulder/collarbone to waist+hip ratio. Most women don't have the bone structure men do.

t. trap pro

Shoulder-to-hip ratio

It shouldn't be a problem after staring at dudes all day on this board

pro tip: They normally don't fucking look like women.

blaspheme

>jaw
>hands
>overall body shape
>voice
Easiest way to find one to fuck is Grindr desu.

The problem I see is that Veeky Forums thinks almost every girl is a trap. And with how people work angles and photoshop these days I can understand that.

But in real life it's a dead giveaway. The majority of traps aren't remotely convincing, have manly faces or bodies. But if all else fails you can tell by their squeaky gayboy voices.

grab em in the you know what

Why do trannys/traps want to try and deceive straight men anyway? Rejection rate must be very high and it's probably pretty dangerous if the guy is drunk and homophobic. I don't get it.

>uhh...what the fuck, you have a penis? That's not my thing, guy, so you have a good night and I'll show myself out.
HOMOPHOBE!!

They're pretty sly. I usually only find out after putting her girl penis on my mouth.

THIS IS Veeky Forums. FUCK OFF.

>how do i spot a tranny?

You don't. You just take anything that looks cute home and fuck it.

this

traps like that methhead who licked poo was passable as fuck

Because a tranny doesn't just want dick, they're in a situation where not being recognized as a woman makes them want to kill themselves.

Dating a straight guy is the ultimate goal. For a tranny, that's like winning an Oscar, the Nobel in transexuality. It means you've finally transitioned with the maximum success possible, and have become undistinguishable from a woman, since a straight guy is dating you.

That's a mtf transsexual though, I thought. Not a transvestite or trap. In the first case, hard to find an understanding straight man as it is and in the second case, it's just gay sex by definition.

Most straight men would be pissed off or disgusted by a trap trying to deceive them.

Are you gay ? Faggot

No dummy I'm just a nosey grill. I just think traps are weird so I was trying to figure it out.

its difficult.

when i was in thailand I thought i could tell by the adams apple. nope, its one of the most common surgeries to shave it it, in thailand

post your feet

>Most straight men would be pissed off or disgusted by a trap trying to deceive them.
acting like they wouldn't be by being deceived by someone who is MTF. the reaction would be the same

>straight guy
>dating mtfs
lol no

I assumed mtf would be out in the open about it, not trying to trick anyone like a trap does. Why doesn't a trap just find another gay man who likes traps? I'm sure they would have more success.

And yeah, I figured the number of straight men willing to date a mtf would be small.

I don't think you understand lad. If you're dating a mtf (read: man), you're most definately not straight.

NOT FIT RELATED. NOW FUCK OFF!

Wat? No! One deviant fetish topic per thread please. Aren't there pay-sites for this?

cause they are women

I figured most guys would consider a mtf still a man even if dick gone and hormones + boobs.

I just think traps trying to trick people is weird.

The face is the easiest way to tell. There's also this weird thing about the female form that trannys dont possess.

FACE
FRAME
HEIGHT