Why the fuck is this going up?

why the fuck is this going up?

hodl or sell?

Other urls found in this thread:

yours.org/content/bitcoin-cash---how-it-s-going-to-triple-my-net-worth-302dc72fd512/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bitcoin cash is shit

I've never seen anything like this really. I think 340 dollars is the new floor

Satoshis vision

>

China crypto unban is imminent, same reason NEO's going up.

this is correct, communist party conference is today

No one cares at this point

Any more info? This thing lasts a week what day would they announce anything?

not tommorow anyway, first the need to choose the delegates before discussing anything, id say around friday/saturday before we hear something crypto related.

researchers able to mine a 1gb block

Sounds interesting, thanks.

1 gb blocks, seriously?

You do realize how stupid that sounds right?

you do realize how stupid you are right? op asked why its pumping and i provided a news source. i dont give a fuck about fundamentals faggot. kys core shill

>and i provided a news source
no you didnt
you just typed a sentence

1GB blocks for 2117

Veeky Forums thinks the link is spam

Those bags look heavy as fuck

ya

yours.org/content/bitcoin-cash---how-it-s-going-to-triple-my-net-worth-302dc72fd512/

Tell us how stupid it is. Go ahead, tell us.

china was the anonymous miner, they know they cannot stop crypto so bitcoin cash is an attempt to have a large part of the supply. China always makes domestic copies of technology because alibaba, wechat etc

regardless how can a 1mb bitcoin have any long term feasibility it's just nonsense.

By adding another layer, throwing the old chain under the bus and pretending you're still bitcoin. Then keep the ticker and all the normal fags can't tell the difference?

no buy only legalising bch but not btc, chinese market is large enough

It was like 900 dollars a month ago. If you aren't neutral re: which version of Bitcoin to support you're deluded as fuck.

>>> r/btc

>bans thousands of users
>WE NOW HAVE CONSENSUS THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

the thing with china is the government has the legal authority to control the action of businesses, you could speculate the govenment mandated only bch was to be mined effectively nationalising bitmain etc and with 70% of the hash power they have a state crypto currency with all the power of a centralised fiat. I don't think this a good thing but there's 1 billion people in china the price will be unbelievable

>> KEK

>> MFW people think 1 mb blocks are fine. Does biz think s2x will get full adoption? Would love to see the 1x shills btfo

it would explain why jihan was only accepting bch for his old ant miners

Bitcoin gold will dominate it

so everyone's just going to ignore this?

the only thing that seems predictable in crypto is the chinese usually find a way to play everyone else. surely bitcoin cash won't/can't be forced into irrelevancy if the big chinese miners support it?

FUCK OFF!

ALL MY LINKS ARE FUCKING GONE! I ACTUALLY UNIRONICALLY FELL FOR YOUR SCAM! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!