Why do women hate it when men spend time in the gym?

Why do women hate it when men spend time in the gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nirvana_fallacy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's such a pathetic human being, that she demands an equally pathetic partner.

She needs to be put out of her misery.

>My kind of person is one I can get shitfaced grow fat with

Why do women have such low standards?

She's filtering out men whom she knows will at best pump and dump her before she has to deal with the rejection.

It's like someone who works minimum wage saying they would never want to drive a Porsche anyway.

this woman is pathetic you shouldn't compare her to others.

A lot of them just think "gym culture" is fucking stupid, which it is

She wants someone below her with no life outside of making money while she fucks Chad.
>falling for the women meme

This. Women are insecure and any man that betters himself is seen as a threat

"Gym culture" is normie retardation. Going to the gym isn't.

She's fat as fuck. Classic fat girl selfie face. She wants a good looking guy who's "naturally" that way. Or one who got his body by lifting heavy shit on the farm or the job site or whatever. In other words, she wants a fantasy. She wants someone who doesn't exist, but unlike us she expects them to be 3D.

Big fucking talk. Don't let it fool you. She's a loser. Looks ten years older than her age. Shitty name. Shitty lifestyle. She's a mess and she'd thank any one of us for the privilege.

Crabs in a bucket mentality.

The ones that object the most when a man tries to better himself, be it mentally or physically, are often women.

Chad will not be fucking this sow

How based can one man be? Thanks for your post. Take this picture as a sign of appreciation

>if you spend a lot of time outside, it offends me

Probably just insecure person. Also, possibly likes feeling better than men and always having him at her personal disposal. It's a weird personality type, but I know a few like this.

>often
>not always
you mean there's still hope? because my gf just broke up with exactly because of this shit. because i like to go out with my friends and work out and then supposedly have no energy left over for her

If she dates someone who takes pride in themselves physically, she knows it will lead to her being compared to him at some point.

>Wow Sharon your bf is really fit! do you go to the gym with him?
>No...
>Really? Huh I guess you're a fat fuck then, why is he dating you?

It shows a degree vanity and self-centredness

Of course they all love ripped bodies as long as you have other interests and just "happen" to have one

it's a stinky shit test, like how your aunt tells you 'you don't need to lose anymore weight'

you think chad cares when girls write 'no hookups' on their profile? he swipes anyways nigga

There could be exceptions out there, I'm still to meet one though.

You see, women want to live in this bullshit fairytale love fantasy. Which means that you have to do all the work to make shit run smoothly. A lot of work with no real reciprocation. A woman's role in a relationship is the passive one.

This.
Way easier to be insecure and blame others than to better one's self.

crab mentality

she looks disgusting anyway.
0/10 would not pump and dump

Yep kinda hard to belittle someone when you're a fat piece of shit and the other person isn't

Wow some girls are pathetic losers, stop the press.

Women believe that all your time belongs to them.

This is an underappreciated opinion. Part of it is obviously insecurity, as other anons said, but they also don't like you going dark for two hours when you go to the gym. They want you to be there to text them and shit.

What's wrong with her name? Going a little overboard there, buddy, slow down

The ones who do are fatties who think being fat is genetic. They say they don't want a guy who spends time at the gym but will be the first in line to suck some ripped guy's dick for a free meal. They just want to live in their fantasy world where guys are naturally born muscular and all have a fatty fetish.

>What's wrong with her name?

Its not Christmas yet.

women always mean the exact opposite of what they say. no matter what they say. never forget that. you think she would actually settle for the sack of shit she is describing? shes looking for tons if respknses right up front that she can block and get out of the way. then shes going to make her way through the responses from autist gym guys that see her as a challenge that she would happily settle for because she knows if they are retarded enough to respond they are halfway decent looking AND easily manipulated.

It confronts them with their own mental en physical inferiority. Which they might perceive as a direct personal attack.

I wish I was full homo.

This. Clingy chicks are the worst

fuark
arnold are always look so juicy

You guys must have some serious mommy issues or have picked nothing but high maintenance whores for girlfriends. I've haven't been in a tone of relationships, about 4 with only 2 serious ones, but I've never experienced this "home wrecking whore" and all those other stereotypes. Girl I'm with now is great. I have a hard time believing you guys anger and vitriol towards women is warranted.

Women have absolutely no taste for men. Turn gay mah nigga, if you want someone who can truly appreciate your body and lifestyle.

what this guy said
70% of the times i get mired its by dudes

I wish tinder put the description in a seperate tab, then recorded when people only swiped left after coming to the description tab. People could then see how many people swipe left after reading their retarded description.

Filtering out people too good for them as if it's some sort of negative personality trait.

It's the exact same reason I only date girls who play video games and have absolutely no plans beyond next week despite being jacked as fuck because literally all I want to do with my life is lift weights and most goal oriented people don't like that. Just shoot for people who perceive the world the way you do, if your whole entire life boils down to lifting weights and climbing ranked ladder in League like me then as long as you buffer that shit with some sort of pragmatism and self criticism then more power to you.

its no good when you get banned all the time, tyler...

FREE MY BOY

DIDDLYLIFTS

i didnt have any idea what to put in my bio since my lief is boring as shit and im kinda sociallly retarded so i put in the following: "If youre reading this its too late"
got 3 matches so far
am i gonna make it?

was probably because they thought you meant something mafia/popculture related

I had 'I get off to loli hentai' in my tinder bio for a couple weeks and I still got matches dood.

I even went on 2 dates and got laid with that bio.

bitches legit will go out with you without ever reading the bio

>If you spend a lot of time outside it offends me

I thought this was a kind of funny joke at first but then I realized it was serious. What could she actually mean by this? I honestly can't understand what is offensive about spending a lot of time outside.

decent kek

>drink beer, work, sleep
>ideal person

Damn what an incredibly boring bitch, fat as shit too and primed to explode to true landwhale status in just a couple years.

Literally low standard women problems user,
I always treat my girlfriend as if she is perfect. When we both know she isn't, I don't over pamper her, but I let it be known when I go to the gym I do it because I want her to find me sexy. I run because I want to be healthy and I watch what I eat for a mutual reason on both.
I want to have a high sex drive for her, and a big fat cock ready to go when she wants it.
None of it is true, I do all of this mostly for me, but it gives her the perception that I am always trying to reach her level.

She loves the effort and reciprocates by cleaning the house, giving me blowjobs, and cooking most the time.
It's not a perfect relationship, but i'm happy.

hope it keeps working

can anyone else rate my bio pls im half proud half insecure

>Implying you should ever reach out to such an abnormally ugly fat fuck such as pic related
Ler her genes die, hopefully that will ensure that mankind only becomes better looking, and far more evolved, since a bitch like her appreciates nothing

She did that with her picture, no description necessary.

7/10, its preffy clever, and self ironic

>affection based on lies
Sounds great user

>vitriol

Back to tumblr friend. This is quite tame when it comes to observing women's behavior. Also just because you haven't experienced it doesn't mean it isn't true or doesn't exist. I bet you think the entire universe has breathable oxygen in it because you live on a rock with oxygen.

I like fat chicks, they're surprisingly weak so they make easy rape targets

True in the same way trash is easier to steal than jewlery since its discarded already but why would you want to?

For starters it has a K as the first letter.

would probably be cute without all that fat

I have a pof account, there are so many brain dead fatties and retards like this. I like the redneck sluts who can't spell.

Nobody who spends a lot of time in the gym is going to pay her any mind so she is pretending it's by her choice.

>shitty name

Kek'd and chek'd

She is ugly anyway. I would prefer a girl to be honest straight up so i know we wouldn't get along. What is the use of getting to know a girl who is the complete opposite of you and will be a gains gobblin.

Kek
/thread

>Women want a man who is handsome but doesn't groom himself
>Women want a man who makes alot of money but spends no time at work
>Women want a man with an athletic body who spends no time working out
>Women want a man who treats them like a respectable person but also treats them like a piece of meat

A better question is, why do we keep letting them make decisions?

You make me proud, user

God, she's proud of having no hobbies?

>why do we keep letting them make decisions?
Who says we do?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nirvana_fallacy

> why do we keep letting them make decisions?
it's the future we chose, user.

>shitty name

lol that bio seemed like sarcasm to me or am I just /autism/?

She does more than likely. Probably involves a screen of some sort.

She want's a farm boy with a dadbod who likes to drink and eat and won't make her feel bad for being lazy and two cheesburgers away from going obese or want her to be active.
Is that it?

What bothers me is that some stupid cuck will marry this bitch, and be stuck with her for a long time.

He won't be stuck with her as long as he would be if she was healthy.

That is a heavy dose of pure fact and I cannot fault you on a single thing. I want your attitude user.

>shitty name
Lmao what the fuck user

What do I say to Chelsea?

I wanna score in your goal.

I don't think that's how Red Rover works bro.

I don't know what red rover is. I was referring to her name Chelsea, like the football team.

Or they wrote it off as some joke they didn't understand, being blissfully unaware of what 'loli hentai' is.

Yeah, give me your neck and I'll show you how strong my grip is ;) (then add some random emoji like corn or an eggplant)

I went to get the wikipedia link for the Red Rover wikipedia for you, then read this:

"Red rover (also known as forcing the city gates and octopus tag)"

holy kek. So many possibilities with just those two names. Octopus Tag. Forcing the city gates. lol.

You have to explain to us what it is

It's a kid's playground game.

The game is played between two lines of players usually positioned approximately thirty feet apart. The game starts when the first team, calls a player out by saying or singing a line like "Red rover, red rover, send [player on opposite team] right over".
The immediate goal for the person called is to run to the other line and break the "East" team's chain (formed by the linking of hands). If the player called fails to break the chain, they join the other team. However, if the player successfully breaks the chain, they may select either of the two "links" broken by the successful run, and take them to join their team. Repeat over and over until one of the teams runs out of players.

Most women are unaware of the distinction

For you

>a woman says x
>this implies all women believe the same thing

besides in her mind, gym = chad. what she's saying is no chads

This broad sounds like a real winner.

>hurr durr just booze up and work a 9 - 5 live a boring isolated life and let me leech off of you

Fucking cunts like this are why MGTOW is on the rise. I can't blame them anymore.

The female ego is stimulated as fuck thanks to online dating.

I hate tinder, I finally got some matches the other day, talked to one girl a bit then she stopped responding and unmatched me, then I talked to another and she stopped responding, then I talked to another girl who was a bot
Maybe if I could view more than like 2 girls at a time before it says there is nobody new around me
I hate it so much, yet everyday I go on and look for girls

the culture among protein swilling gym rats is unattractive. she has a problem with gym douches, not muscles

Yeah there's exceptions. Not alot, but there are diamonds in the rough.
My gf and I both started going to the gym together (been going for about 6 months now, although I used to go before but quit because if an injury), and she encourages me the whole time.

Neither if us us overweight either, just skinnyfat.

HIGHTEST
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

Same reason BLM gets offended by white people; sour grapes.

Her short profile says "i have no personality and i'm probably a complete shit cunt"