What can I do aside from losing bodyfat to get vascularity...

What can I do aside from losing bodyfat to get vascularity? I'm already 8% but my vascularity is shit even when lifting desu

Hop on test tbhfam

I'm already using Proviron just to get some more free test and increased DHT
Doesn't do anything for gains tho

Eat more carbs.

How do you know you're at 8%?

Dehydration

Smoke 75 cigs a day

bullshit carbs bloat u up
I bet ur going to say eat more salt too lmao

Carbs expand your blood vessels.

Take test or NO2 supplements

Really? I thought carbs bloated you and in turn bloated your face too. I try to avoid salt and carbs because I want a slimmer face

Bump for interest
I want to decrease bloat. What do I eat pls help

>NO2 supplements

Wat?

Citrulline malate or some shit

Wat?

I'm not taling about eating it regularly.
But whenever you want it to show.
Eat some ice cream.

NO2 is a gas I breathe in from a balloon at parties, to get high.

How is that a supplement?

>doesn't know about balloon cycles

not gonna make it

Pop 25 mg viagre pre workout

eat more carbs and try to increase your test. take l-arginine

why do you want to be vascular? shits disgusting af

Eating carbs causes slight vasodialation, as well as inflamation. A common body building show technique is to obviously drink a fuck ton of water a week in advance (whilst keeping carbs low), and then the day of the event, you take in no water. Your body becomes used to flushing the excess. You then have a carby breakfast, and a half a glass of wine before stage time. The carbs, in common lingo, absorb the rest of the water not flushed out, while the wine further vasodialates.

In essence, yes, if you are on a rather low carb diet, taking in large amount of carbs will make you look lean. I can drink wine and eat pizza one night, and wake up looking abnormally ripped compared to how you would think a night of eating like that would do.

If you have poor vascularity at 8% the thing you need to improve is the weight youre lifting because you are not big. Vascularity is ideally a year round thing.

how does that wine works? Isn't alcohol bad for your body?

it's a diuretic i believe like coffee.

Because we're not lifting for women?

kys dyel

work really hard to get pumps, and take stuff that enhances your pump, if it works for you (nitric oxide concentration in-serum has been linked to abiogenesis)

Bompe

Research the human genome, change your genetics.

Fucking retard asked for vascularity advice and complains when someone gives him advice. Fucking google no2 supplements your retard.

Seems like you do have vascularity problems, especially with the lack of oxygen getting to your brain.

Do endurance work above the lactate threshold

i guarante you're not at 8%