What's your stance on protein water?

I'm curious.

Post the nutrition facts you stupid faggot

>Protein water
>Asks for more info
>Nutrition facts clearly show it's protein and water...with a bit of salt

It does have some dyes and preservatives. Label also says, "CONTAINS: MILK."

Does it give you the shits?

I would buy it if I was going to buy some water anyway.

Like if I'm somewhere I don't know well and I need a drink and see a protein water type thing next to regular water. I'd buy it over the regular water or the coke etc because it's useful.

Or if it's at an airport or a service station or something and I need a drink.. Might as well pick one of those things up rather than water or soda.

Would I buy them for regular use? Nope. I have better things to waste money on.

Doesn't seem too. Drinking it is weird though. It's like drinking water...but with a lot more volume to it.

Also the flavoring leaves something to be desired. It tastes pretty fake. I'm going to try putting Truvia in it.

seems kinda cool but the amount of protein is not enough for full muscle protein synthesis for most people and as long as bcaa exists i see no point in getting the full amino acids and restarting the MPS refractory period.

>16 fl oz
for fuck sake america get your shit together

post the ingredients list. my guess is that it's processed all to hell and not healthy at all.

How much does it cost? I feel like you would not be getting enough bang for your buck -- I can probably get two pounds of protein for the price of a couple bottles.

eh i'm pretty sure the protein meme has gone too far

wrap it up boys

what this guy said, its probably waaaay overpriced

For a four-pack, it's overpriced at 8 dollars.

Lol nerd

Honestly the only purpose of the product I see is a way to bypass a side-effect of heat sickness: total loss of appetite (which messes up bulking on those days).

So basically it's 80 grams of protein altogether.

Actually....if this wasn't synthesized and processed to fucking hell (not to mention badly overpriced), it would have a role if marketed right.

I work in an environment where I regularly get heat sickness (a common side-effect being loss of appetite), and having protein in pure water form is easier on the system than protein powder.

Also it would be useful for people who drink a ton of caffeine, as caffeine is an appetite suppressant.

Also, for the life of me I don't know why they didn't put BCAAs in it. I've seen drinks with BCAAs (though they tend to be fucking energy drinks).

So it's like water+whey protein, except with a worse aminogram and more expensive?

This

Yeah, but truthfully I think the flavor is what will kill it.

I needed three Truvia packets to balance out the taste.

You people will buy anything

I'm gonna start my own product protein air, spray protein into your room and absorb it through breathing

you could drink whey shakes though?

BCAA drinks are pretty "weak" though, most have like 2.5g

I've had the misfortune of drinking something like this from IsoPure. It was one of the worst things I've ever consumed. The flavor was awful and sickly sweet (it was some kind of cherry flavor), and it had a bizarre consistency. It left a heavy sticky residue on my teeth and the roof of my mouth. Just godawful.

Had the consistency been thinner and tasted like red Gatorade it would have been fine.

Just stick to food and protein shakes.

Honestly I do not understand why they can't get the flavors right. The only thing I've tasted that was worse was Aquafina Sparkling Water (NEVER AGAIN).

If nothing else, add a fuckton of Stevia. It masks the aftertaste somewhat.

Probably to keep the cost down, I imagine this stuff isn't as cheap as soda and water

It's more than 7 dollars for a 4-pack already; and it's just a mix of protein, water, and some basic fake ingredients. I think they failed in the "keep costs down" department.