What fragrances does Veeky Forums use?

What fragrances does Veeky Forums use?

Thats the biggest meme cologne. Just buying it for the look

not that since i'm not a fuccboi

light blue, dolce and gabanna

>that sweet smell of burnt wood

My man

Prefer 1 mil to invictus desu, it's good.
I use few atm, Versace Eros, Armani code, D&G the one, Hugo Boss HUGO and Tom Ford Black orchid

>fragrance
That's something only those overdressing arab guys with pineapple hair (I think it's called undercut) use here.

>200 maple syrup tokens for 100ml

BO

>the gay

Sue me, I'm cheap

>it still gets grills wanting to steal my shirts and sweaters

Was the only thing in the mall two years ago that didn't smell overbearing to me. Been going strong since

Not a new male sorry

Sandalwood cologne

Adidas Dare is by far the best smelling cologne I've ever used

are you serious? are you an arab?

it's all about burberry london
or something from Guerlain

Jesus Christmas I love this shit
>inb4 numale
>inb4 lush is homo

the most neutral smelling deodorant, I'm a straight male.

Carolina Herrera CH men when its colder,
Chanel allure homme sport when its summer quality colognes m8

Dior Homme Parfum and Chanel Egoiste for fall/winter.
Blue de Chanel for spring/summer.

Clearly far superior to your 1 million meme

Diesel

Is this like the basic gay fragrance?

I literally don't know one faggot that doesn't have L'Homme YSL, myself included.

>burberry london

Wearing it right now and till the Christmas period, p.good

Winter
Frederic Malle: Musc Ravageur (by far most compliments, insanely longlasting yet subtle)
Gucci Pour Homme II
L'Artisan Parfumeur: Mechant Loup
L'Artisan Parfumeur: Dzing (rarely)
Tom Ford: Tobacco Vanille

Summer
Creed: Aventus
Heeley: Sel Marin

Live abroad and have 90% of perfumes in my home country. Couldnt be bothered with too much clutter.

L O N D O N

dad, why are you on Veeky Forums?

Dark Temptation

fag

Very subtle and nice
GF goes wild

Similar to what I got too. I chose it because it's what the old Armenian lady in Nordstrom showed me first

The only compliments I got on it were from men and a black girl in a shoe store

Green Irish Tweed (Spring/Summer) and Tobacco Vanille (late Fall/Winter).

Aqva and Burberry London if I'm just being casual that day.

Best one i ever had

Only shitskins and plebs use this one

why would you wear this shit. it smells awful and seems like it'd only get classless girls

>tfw male
>tfw enjoy wearing shit like YSL Black Opium or TF Black Orchid

L'Homme, Yves Saint Laurent.
Armani code.

I get tons of compliments on how good I smell.
Stop being insecure about your sexuality and start wearing some nice perfume you like and that fits you. Ps: deodorant is definitely NOT acceptable as a fragrance, plebs.

You better be under 20, OP

It's a mating aid for the new male.

While you or I rely on being attractive, interesting, and having a sense of purpose in life and confidence, the new male must rely on disgusting smelling crap to seem desireable to women (PS: It doesn't work)

The new male also needs to use stuff like instagram and twitter to meet women because he is too insecure and shy to simply say hello and strike up a conversation with girls that he finds cute when he's out and about

I picked up some of that recently it was on sale. Had no idea what to expect but it seems nice for fall/winter

>new male

is this or eros better

Oud is good in summer because viscosity. Plus it's not overused to all hell.

>While you or I rely on being attractive, interesting, and having a sense of purpose in life and confidence
but i'm none of these things, i just don't like paco rabanne

Go tip your fedora elsewhere

One million smells disgusting but there's literally nothing wrong with wearing fragrance
It's what upper class men have been doing for centuries

CK one.

>nor relying on your natural musk

lol I pity you peasants. Maybe one day you will be enlightened by your own intelligence but I doubt it.

Lacoste l.12.12. The white has a nice woody smell and is fairly subtle, the red is spicer and is good at night.

I don't know what the hell people are recommending Burberry for, I bought some Burberry Brit off Woot and it smelled like straight baby powder.

This is your scent

I don't put my faith in false chemicals because I am simply more enlightened than you.

The sheer number of faggots in this thread who wear perfume tells me everything about Veeky Forums

Do fragrances kill gains?

Do they increase estrogen / lower testosterone etc?

Valentino Uomo

I collect fragrances on a small level, so something different everyday.

Nothing wrong with smelling good, no one wants to be with a smelly guy, just like I dont want to be with a girl who stinks either.

>2016
>Not using the most manly fragance
>pic related

ISHIGGYDIGGY

We sell that at work. I've always wanted to take a fedora/euphoria pic and post it but I never have both at the same time.

I'm not kidding, it's fantastic but expensive.

For every day at the office I wear Versace's Eau Fraiche. It's cheap and very good.

I'm not straight though, your mileage may vary I've had both girls and boys tell me I smell really good.

good man

Did anyone buy L'eau Par Kenzo after watching Tiger and Bunny? What does it smell like?

>choosing anything else

>choosing the most overused bro fragrance ever

You're so stupid you didn't even get the joke

no u

Only complaint that I have is that Artisan fades pretty fast
Gotta do an extra spritz on the upper chest
Still not bad, better than smelling like youre drowning in it

If I have a need for a stronger and long lasting fragrance I use La Nuit de l`Homme Yves Saint Laurent or Carolina Herrera 212.
I like Hugo Boss XY the most and use it on days on which I go to the gym or just want a lighter frag. I have two bottles of it, so I keep one in my gym bag and one at home. This and Eau de Lacoste L.12.12. are the ones that my gf likes the most, but I'm not really into the scent of Lacoste - it also dosen't last long and seems too much of a teenager scent.

I also have some random frags I have picked up on the way: CK One, Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger and Lanvin L'homme SPORT. The former being too generic and the latter making people ask questions like "are you doing some remodeling in your house? You smell like gasoline."

I also like Armani Emporio He but that's rather expensive for me and too overpowering, which would not play well with my character.

didnt expect to find this here
i use the same dior
not that knowledgable about fragrances but will try out the rest since u got a good taste

JUST

Anyone a fan of Bond no. 9? Never met a female that doesn't love them..

>get bottle of 1M from my uncle
>carry it with me to uni in jamaica
>go off campus for a haircut wearing it
>late 20's black barber leans in close
>"a one million dat?"
>yes, yes it is
felt strange, but more for the barber, the other barbers gave him sidelong glances

I wore one million a couple of years ago. It got alot of compliments, but too many douchebags wear it, so it gets a kind of a bad rep. It's very strong and long-lasting though.

amazon reviews gave it five stars, looked only a little shilly. also fuck you and your pretentious fragrance taste

I don't have a reason to wear it often, but I get a lot of compliments and questions about it.
My only qualms is that the base notes fall away pretty quick (comparatively.)

The sense of smell is the one closest linked to memory. If you have a unique sillage, people will remember you and your personality better.
Simple as that, my Axe-invested friend.

Is this any good? Been thinking of buying it (new to perfumes).

Kek
>Oud in the summer

I have maybe 10 bottles, mostly tester bottles but I wear only like 2 of them

+ odorless antiperspirant
it's pretty neutral but classy

What's some good cologne that smells like forests and wood and stuff?

Look for ones with Oud/agarwood, bergamot, nutmeg, vetiver, labdanum, cypress.
Best suggestion is find a place with testers because some 'woodsy' fragrances just smell like dirt.

I just recently copped this.

It's a pretty classy scent, but initial spray doesn't smell that good.

The one in OP, and this.

cologne that smells like honey :^)?

Trashy and faggy

this one

wht is that?

Not that guy, but it's a body spray from Lush Cosmetics.
I don't care about the stigma they have for whatever reason, their Kalamazoo face/beard wash is fuckin fantastic.

That's my daily. Diesel fuel for life I'd my current.

shit is good but very fucking strong.

1 spray to the chest before class and it was still strong as fuck after 8 hours

My man, that is a UNIVERSAL CLASSIC that says 'No prisoners'. Well done.

What is the optimal place to spray cologne? And over or under clothing?

OP nailed it. My number one cologne right there.

Kenneth Cole: Black

This, but not the reformulated newer version in the all black bottle, that version is shit. Old formulation gold label bottle is godly.

top tier shit

I smell fucking amazing
It's not a very common fragrance for whatever reason, but it's distinct and I get positive reactions from it

Definitely one of my favourites. This and Davidoff Cool Water.

>literally made for desert climates

If you're going to pretend to know something about somthing don't get the fundemental protasoirbthinsrtion'hs togoieoig ieaojkeae ajrn eraplearse pleaaejr k jhelhaph h leph elp

For this time of year and through the winter.

Turn around

user are you okay?