Now is 2018

Good work user, you listened to some faggot on /biz and you made it, your $5k meme investment went 100x and you have $350k in delicious liquid FIAT at your disposal.

>Now what the fuck do you do

Do it again

Do it again.

Buy shitty apartments in a big city and become a slum lord

AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN

This is THE fucking ticket. You must literally hate money if you're not balls deep in IOC right now.

>Now what the fuck do you do
Fuck pre dirty garden girl/drug addiction/diabetes Proxy.

Can you newcoiner shill faggots please stick your shut the fuck up pills up your ass for fast absorption and go jerk off quietly in a corner for a few hours. This thread is to help anons work out what to do with the head start they have won for themselves.

You desperate fucking cucks who think you're moving any market by pleading on /biz will not be making it, your desperation stinks like the pajeets left hand

Here I am trying to help you out with some solid advice, and help you achieve your pitiful goal of 350k, but oh well. Your loss is my gain.

damn i like this post enough reply seriously now. I'd wait for a real estate downturn and/or recession and throw at least a third into safe investments, keep at least half in the market, and then the other fraction is funbux to get an affordable vehicle so that I can commute to civilization, alternatively rent a place where I can walk to work. Computer repair or sales would be fun, nothing too professional, I just want to do something I like.

Fantastic post.

rinse and repeat OP

Pay off 100% of my debt, reinvest the rest

Build a workshop hideout deep innawood where I can peacefully go full turbo autism

Solid plan.

I live in a rural area and realized with only $1-2million I could buy an entire fucking town. My home town to be exact.

I've honestly been considering running some shit ICO to raise funds to buy it but have no ideal how the legal bullshit around that works. Srsly though... Veeky Forums... if I buy my hometown you're going to be invited to the party and we will own it together.

MORE MORE MORE

Is there a sticky for Veeky Forums?

I'm looking to get into investing but just feel overwhelmed by the amount of literature there is. And coming to this board, I see hundreds of threads for people shilling their various cryptos.

All I want are solid returns and learn how to do it.

>For background, I have a very small amount of money in a tfsa invested in mutual funds. However, my returns are good, around 9-13% per year.
>Should I just keep investing in this portfolio since it seems to be good?
>Even if I do that, I still don't know "what" exactly I'm doing

>Help pls. I'm a v nice person and easy to get along with. thnx

I have given this a little thought - sell the property to a smart contract with profits being returned as dividends to hodlers. The equity becomes infinitely divisible and can be instantly traded, voting rights as to management etc.. determined as a most basic example via holding size. Can this work?

Do your own research. Leddit is good for this. Medium publishes some decent articles on crypto. Alternatively, just browse the websites of each project and look at what niche it fills and the real world applications.

I'm not sure desu. I have a shitcoin I'm working on running an ICO for just to see how the tech side of things works, but I have an email drafted that I'm going to send to some business lawyers at some point to figure out all the legalese for it. It sounds like it _should_ work... but I don't know the legal side of any of that bullshit. If its an option though, the only thing standing between me and owning my home town is an ICO and that's fucking awesome.

that 9-13% is all beta.

Anons how do i do this i have 10-12k fiat into 2 coins, csno and soon to be eidoo token. What do?

all in link guaranteed x100 in 3 years