I SOLD LINK AT 6700 SATS U SAID IT WOULD DUMP U FUCKS

I SOLD LINK AT 6700 SATS U SAID IT WOULD DUMP U FUCKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yCC_b5WHLX0
swift.com/news-events/press-releases/swift-harmonises-bank-connectivity-to-vp-securities-using-iso-20022-standards
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ehehe

youtu.be/yCC_b5WHLX0

Sorry bruh. If it makes you feel better, I had to buy in at 7k
Buy back in now or cry tomorrow:^)

Buy high sell low

Oh ye of little faith

2017-10-18 00:07:27 LINK/BTC Buy 0.00006700 7,220 0.48374000

thanks

Would it surprise you to learn that the people who told you it would dump are the ones who bought them from you?

kek

swift.com/news-events/press-releases/swift-harmonises-bank-connectivity-to-vp-securities-using-iso-20022-standards

that was me :)

I had a sell order for 7400, came home from wage cucking & bought back in at 7100.

How do the bots work? Is there a way to beat them?

AAAAAAAA MY DJAGSGCIFIWSA FUCKING LINK IS GONE

Don't worry mate, Binance is rigging the price so it will continuously dip. The devs are too retarded to realise how much damage is being done to their token by exclusively keeping it on the most corrupt exchange ever :')

no
not until Sergey and them get their heads out of their asses and get this thing on different exchanges

>implying devs have any control over what exchange accepts their coin

I'm so tired of repeating this:
YOU DO NOT SELL YOUR LINK

It can shoot any minute now. Letting go of it in order to rebuy later is gambling at this point. You may be lucky and increase your stuck, but you might also lose your x3 gains. If you have endless LINK at ED price, that's ok. But if your buying price is high or you have little LINK, like me, you have to hold these bags. Unless you absolutely need that money.

The only action your are allowed to take is BUY MORE LINK.

Think for yourself. Never listen to FOMO and even more to FUD.
How likely is it that LINK gets listed on other exchanges soon?
How likely is it that LINK adjusts its marketing and PR policy?

Good lord, SIBOS is not even over yet and you go full wojak-selling. To do what exactly? Do you have a better investment plan? Or are just gonna hop on the next hype train whatever Veeky Forums suggests?

Right now Sergey is explaining his ideas to all those progressive bankers. He's trying his hardest to make his creation the future. And here you are, selling because you have cold feet.

Why have you invested in it in the first place? You believed that LINK was to become the financial routine of tomorrow. What made you change your opininon then? Has SmartContracts failed during the pressentation? Have their business partners broken previous contracts? Has aomebody found a vulnerability in their code? No.
You tried to evaluate a venture's future profit based on its weekly price fluctuations at penny-share stage? Yes you did.
Was that smart of you? Probably not.

Those TA meme-bois gonna say that hodling is for pussies, LINK is just another shitcoin fuckup.
But you gotta decide for yourself: are you ready to place your trust in this potential game-changer? Are you ready to follow LINK wherever it takes you? Or are you going to indecisivly jump from one coin to another never bothering to study the project that lies behind it?

Do the right thing. Buy back all the LINK you can and never let go of it.

> implying devs give a shit about how much their coin costs at exchange
They are developing it. Users and traders should actually be worried about its cost and exchange availability, ie us

don't the devs have to do something to get it on exchanges though

They only need to fill out some forms.

Can someone ask Rory to do this. Its easy as fuck and would also be good for their PR if more exchanges have LINK

Idk, what is the enlistment procedurE?

You mean 'have to' as in an exchange won't trade it unless devs give their approval
or
'have to' as in its their duty to ensure fair market but exchanges can add it themselves?

Ofcourse they do. They could easily get Chainlink on a number of exchanges if they wanted to.

Compare chain link to most of the shitcoins out there listed on multiple exchanges...they have a working product and are already working with 5 banks ya donut.

Perhaps their massive investors/partners are against preventing market manipulations with LINK

>doing what Veeky Forums says to do

Stop looking at the charts every 5 mins and making rash decisions. Take a break for a few days.

The most corrupt exchange is bittrex, where they steal you crypto outright.

If that was the case they should have never let Binance list their token. Chainlink's price would probably be $1 by now if they just left it on ED

How is ED a fairer exchange?
It would have just reduced volume and made it actually easier to manipulate.

>sold at 7k
>bought back at 7.4k

JUST

I love taking linkbags from limp-wristed faggots such as your self ;), all you had to do is hold, you had only one thing to do and you blew it. Hooe you can learn from your mistakes linkscrub.

*hope

Man the chink really are United in manipulating binance. Are you guys seeing that shit. Is almost comical

>link is crashing
whales and bots are manipulating!

>link is """""mooning"""""
THIS IS A NATURAL GROWTH PREPARE FOR LIFTOFF

ED is too retarded to be manipulated in any coordinate fashion. The way the order book functions would fuck any bot to death trying to fuck with it not to mention the gwei required to get any kind of reasonable trade time.

I genuinely believe at this point they will be on Kraken before they get on Trex or Polo. I think they are going to try to get onto an exchange with a USD/Link pair.

>other dogshit coins can easily reach $3 for no reason
>LINK gets news that would make any other coin moon
>can't break 50 cents

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

bots and whales

LOL have you used ED? Do you have any idea how long it takes to put up/take down an order on that retarded exchange? I would much rather have to deal with that and see the coin grow than deal with the cuckage on Binance anyday.

Maybe because 90% of the LINK is owned by a handful of whales who actually understand what a fair valuation of this token is.

>Whale pumps random shitcoin
>Waits for ATH and then exits leaving it alone and dumping ass on way out because it's a shitcoin and it won't work twice so soon
>Whales buy up a bunch of a very promising coin before it gets big
>It's only on one real exchange though
>Everytime it starts to moon and it gets a 12% rise they dump it down to support levels and buy more than they had before
>Because it's a promising coin it WILL rise again and they can keep doing it over and over accumulating more each time
>When the coin finally hits other exchanges and they can't manipulate it anymore they sell 80% of their stack and go on to do it to another coin

>fair valuation
>implying it doesn't deserve to moon
>implying whales don't want money