Moon mission COMMENCED

Moon mission COMMENCED.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/10/16/ibm-blockchain-stellar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lumens are long term hold same as btc and all its forks

this coin is going to fail hard
every coin biz shills will spike up, then retards will think it just keeps going forever
prepping for the red wojaks in the next week

roflmao get with the times, old man. IBM is in the picture. This is no fucking drill. Speculation just turned reality, wake the fuck up

Stellar lumens is the definition of a shit coin. It gets pumped by bullshit news but it has no true value.

lol forbes. fortune. ibm. stellar. they all confirmed the news.

IBM CONFIRMED

CONFIRMED MOON MISSION

Get in Bitbay before the decentralized peg is released. After it is released in 2018, the price can't drop because of the supply mathematics. Truly an easy trick to make good ROIs. Also the project is genuinely good.

Fuck off bayshill no one cares about that scam coin

Muh rolling peg. I’m tired of your shit.

why would you buy anything other than XLM at this point? Not a single other coin on the market has a 137 billion dollar company partnering with them

deluded lumies about to get loomed on

deluded? lol more like capable of understanding the impact of something astounding

when was the last time you saw an ibm computer user? lmao

They make Lenovo computers now and they're widespread

You are too retarded to understand good tech. I pity you. Go back investing in your PnD coins pajeet.

Because bitbay is pure gold.

>low cap s(22m) o coins are very cheap
>trustless contracting system with a reputation system for maximum user reliability
>decentralized anonymous peer to peer private/public marketplace (private ones aren't moderated so huge darknet potential there)
>PoS currency
>top notch security features like cold staking, multi sig keys, anti keylogger system
>peer to peer anonymous encrypted messaging
>can earn 3/5% of invest through stacking
>will soon be the first coin in the world to have a dynamic decentralized peg to become a price stable coin without compromising decentralization
>many useful features ranging like account management, price tracking, pay2email etc...
>solid roadmap and team
>marketing is only beginning now so big ROI potential

Pic related dynamic peg.

holy shit these red candles... should we buy the dip

There's too much hype about this coin now... Maybe there won't be a new ATH, it's a shame

told you deluded lumies you were destined to fail

Ignore the fud. buy the dip user. obey the rules of the game and you'll make it.

D E L U D E D L U M I E S

IBM is much more of a software integration firm these days, user. They are also still a major player in fintech.

This guy fucks. NoBAYers are just bullies.

The comeback this coin is having after that huge dip is encouraging. I think we're going to see sustained growth with Lumens and if we get another IBM tier announcement, this shit is going to 1B+ market cap.

loaded my bags between 730-750

let's fucking go.

Sold at 800 and rebought at 760. Cmon!

Heh, sold my bags at 8+ so enjoy holding them. Nothing personnel, kids.

This shit happens every 8 hours.
Time to buy when it hits 690 before it rockets to 850 again

went to bed with sell orders at 845, wake up to find it hit 830 (and my sell orders obv didn't go through) and then is now hanging around 750-770?

JUST

help me then please, what should I invest on?

had a dip buy order to load up on some more at 699, guess I was too greedy

Banks said using lumens in SW Asia will only be temporary until they come up with their own crypto currency and remittance services.

Lumens will go to moon but WILL lose value once new altcoins come through central banks. Imo Ripple Bitcoin and maybe Ether and Monero will stick around.

NoBAYers don't want to get rich.

biz never change, keep buying worthless shit at 790 fucking sat then waiting for wails to dump on you

noone gives a shit about your delusions on how it will play out
market psychology is always always always the same
>just a little bit more and i'll get out before it dumps
no user, you wont
you are the sheep.
deluded lumies about to get fucking obliterated.

> altcoins come through central banks
man wtf are you even talking about

Wew lad hostile AF, did someone lose in the markets this week?

fortune.com/2017/10/16/ibm-blockchain-stellar/

>According to Lund, though, the banks use of Stellar’s digital currency is likely to be temporary. He predicts that, in the next year, central banks will begin issuing digital currencies of their own, and that these will become an integral part of blockchain-based money transfers.

Central banks will begin issuing currencies of their own.

Case in point Cryptoruble via Russian Central Bank.

It's gonna happen lumies will go toast eventually in the next year.

To 4000 SAT by Sat

we have until next year to ride this ship to the moon.

your shit coin is literally crashing right now LMAO
I posted at the top, you should be thanking me

lumies will go toast next week dude so dont worry about that. Also, if you think CryptoRuble is for real you have no fucking clue how Russia works.

Which one? They're all fucking down right now minus lumies because of hype from few days ago.

Check these fucking dubs to the moon bitches

READ THIS

AND REALISE LUMEN IS A SHITCOIN !!!

Cryptoruble isn't forreal it's a meme at this point BUT governments will legislation the fuck out of other currencies.

Screen cap this shit.

All crypto is going to get a wake up call very soon, till then ride the bull lads.

That's what they say about ripple

Bittrex has 10K worth of bitcoin I deposited and now i'm stuck unable to verify and take it out. Should I kill myself?

aside from the fact that financial institutes own the first world and they love the unregulated trading that goes on the in crypto market. We haven't seen volatility like this since before the 2008 financial crisis!

1 lumen worth 1000000 transactions? Wouldn't that make it worth a cuck ton? Or am I just retarded?

exactly, he's retarded. IBM is bringing this tech to a multi billion transaction per quarter market.

yeah no shit Sherlock, did you figure this out yourself. Did you think the mana will flow forever or what? Whats your fucking point though? Its not like any of what you said is new or in any way interesting.

now people are beginning to realize. only took 'em two days... gawddamn

are we really going to pump soon

someone bless me please

GB6YPGW5JFMMP2QB2USQ33EUWTXVL4ZT5ITUNCY3YKVWOJPP57CANOF3

no.

looks like this is done for. IBM trading AI is driving price down

I have a start for maximizing profit.
>Buy at Midnight PST
>Sell at noon PST
>rinse and fucking repeat

*strat

tfw no money to buy this dip

I need a PIN with that.

STR lending at 2% on polo again.

yes you are becuz there are 100 billions of lumen , so there is no scarcity possible , it's a scam

When is the launch? Am I screwed for buying at 813 earlier?

35143225737245abb7c

cheers buddeh

top volume on bittrex yet the fucking price goes nowhere

Nah just don't panic sell and you'll be fine. Take a rest from constantly checking the prices. It'll give you FUD.

What do you guys belive tonight's low will be?
>USD or BTC

>nowhere
Moons every single day at 2 pm PST, drops like a brick at nightime. Perfect for profit

Just hold. Don't worry.

i'm the user from earlier who was calling shit right and went to go get alcohol
got me a bottle of ardbeg 10 and back on the computer just in time to buy this dip

I miss nicotine so much. ;_;

You're right, I've been checking the price constantly for the past four hours. I'll go mess around with my sister's friend for a bit, maybe have a good jack sesh.

tonights low: 712 sats, it just happened

I guess I'm going to jail. It was a crazy day guys, have fun.

What did u do user

>Moon mission COMMENCED
Um, no.

Retards guide to making money: buy at 720 sell at 820

fuck i love this coin

>did the crime
>can't do the time
what were you thinking?

kek wut

AAAAAAA WHEN IS THIS SHIT GONNA POP OFF AGAIN

Whales already backed off

Wait did this tank 10 pct from the exact moment op made this thread? lmao

it's gonna go back up r-right

*breathes in*

Ahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sorry

I can't wait until it gives up all its recent gains tonight so I buy back in and get stuck with stinky fun bags for weeks.

it's gonna recover right

Yes
If anything, now is the perfect time to get more or actually get in if you're not

am I the only one making bank off this?

made nearly half a bitcoin tonight