No one is talking about the other major take away from SIBOS

No one is talking about the other major take away from SIBOS

I secretly FUD this to get the price lower to fill my buy order

Too busy buying the sweet dip

It's fun to fud and buy cheap link. Are you shitting me it's really 38 cents?! Haha free $$$

Kek. Who cares, we're all getting lamos anyway

These guys get it.

Yep yep I'm closing in on 40k. So for every cent this moves it 400 up or 400 down. Got damn it'll keep you awake

weak hands can go to fucking hell - they are fucking braindead anyway, no matter you give them facts they tell you "ohhhh 2 man team it will never moon" - yeah bitch i guess that's why you didnt invest in NEO or ETH at cheap prices you fucking matrix stuck cuckfag pricks - dont deserve to be rich

Been spamming these names around since I heard about them.

Any other coin would have blasted into the stratosphere just from these names being involved in that coin's demo.
Not Link though.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK Binance.

Binance is right now being super manipulated go look at it right now. So amazing

LINK would have mooned and stayed in orbit if it wasn't for binance surpressing the price, I don't even want to imagine the gains lost because we're stuck on such a manipulated exchange

It's really amazing. The price has defied all logic at this point when looking at crypto historically. Amazing really what one exchange can do

>muh binance

Lmao linktards name a single other coin proven to be manipulated that mooned once it hit another exchange

Been watching the order book for weeks now. The fake sell walls are everywhere, all the time.
Go look right now.
Go on. Fuck off. Go.

binance go fucking kill yourself

The market has spoken.

Welcome to every single fucking coin on the market
Damn newcoiners

It's called arbitrage fucknut. You can't manipulate nearly as easily if it's on multiple exchanges. If you put up a sell wall to crash the price on one exchange you have to have enough to do it on ALL exchanges. Otherwise arbitrage bots buy up to where it is on other exchanges.

They also highly manipulate their own coin (BNB) and were called out for it back in August.

I fucking loathe Binance.

LINK is pretty much only on Binance. All it takes is one sell wall on one exchange to stall the price.

Learn how this works before you open your mouth.

>muh BOTS

cry harder linky

I know how it works
Youre the one who doesn't
Fake walls exist for every coin on every exchange. You think you're special or something?

You linkies are soooo blasted lmao

Emotionally attched to ur investments

I manipulated the whole thing myself last week with a 30k sell order. I didn't realize the effect it has but it immediately dropped 5%. That's how easy it is. So ridiculous

The fact that 99% of links volume mean whales have a massive impact. You cannot deny this

If people wanted to buy it the whales wouldn't matter
But no one wants to buy it. Deal with it.

you are fucking blind, litrally only about $30,000,000 traded as we speak as rest are stored in the top 7 wallets, and most of it is binance keeping shit down. this is not bullshit, just look at charts you fucking cuck!

>goes up for 5 minutes
>down for the next 12 hours
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

how are they keeping it down?
explain

Chain Link really needs to be listed on another exchange to grow to its real value. No amount of shilling/news/hype from even Sergey will help.

It's painful to watch growth after news gets released only to be surpressed immediately by whales.
People will lose hope in this coin if the devs don't do something about it.

Welp. Keep buying er up

they buy low and sell high. weak hands buy high and sell low. binance has major holdings in link, dont you think? its the only major exchange with good volume, they wont let the price go up

I don't understand why they want the price kept down
do they need to acquire that much? don't they want gains?

Fucking delusional

by "binance" do you mean the whales using binance or binance itself is abusing the market with the links they have from fees?

It's going to moon eventually. The more they hold the higher the gains. They won't be able to manipulate SHIT when other exchanges get in on it.

Chinks are greedy not stupid. They will do this until they can't anymore.

Who gives a shit if people lose hope in the coin, they're going to FOMO in when the banks adopt it anyway and the price shoots up to a couple dollars

It's just bad rep for smartcontract's token, its off putting for new investors...if the team didn't care about hyping the value of their coin till completion they should have just left it on ED. Binance is cancer.

Heard it's going on Bittrex soon. Thank me later

Proof?

Kek they don't announce beforehand who they are listing so no, you won't get proof

Haha I'm just playing. It's so easy though.

Lol we can dream. ChainLink's team are just to damn autistic when it comes to marketing.

Can someone actually tell Rory and Sergey that getting in another exchange is easy as filling forms?

Its easy as fuck and would improve their PR if its available in more exchanges.

>interested

>Can someone actually tell Rory and Sergey that getting in another exchange is easy as filling forms?
Sorry, no can do, friendo. Busy preparing for SIBOS 2018

Hahahaha. Sibos 2018 is right around the corner. This time we expect 20 people in attendance - love RORY

Btw here it goes again, 68k 22k and 27k order just out in on binance

>major banks
never even heard of these literally whos

Surprise surprise none of the big orders getting filled. Haha it's such bull crap. Is this the chinks?

Sergey said that he's wearing a pair of gumboots at SIBOS 2018 in case people accidentally piss on his shoes while giving his presentation. It's foresight like that convinced to invest in this coin.

Everytime the price tries to climb up a massive sell wall appears and kills the growth instantly...then magically disappear after a few minutes.

Newfags get shook and sell...Binance accumulation is something else

Look at the depth chart haha. They are working OT to keep it how it is. It will breakthrough eventually. Preferably w a different exchange

I wouldn't hold my breath, it only took Sergey nearly ONE MONTH to give us an update since his last post. The team desperately needs to hire more staff.

this price seems starnge that because its all part of the plan acmulte and hold and you wil be rich good sir

76k order on the buy side! Haha no chance it gets filled. Fucking chinks are fucking w us on binance

I work at Fidelity, were are already testing a few oracles, but they are provided as part of our Microsoft solutions. Microsoft calls them cryptlets and they plug into our various legacy and blockchain testnets. The really cool thing is, not only do they solve the oracle problem, but we don't need some shitty token to run them. Cryplets are just part of our our msft system, not even an extra cost. Are you people really invested in Link? Oh my god.

I'm thinking of dumping my bags at breakeven. I'm sick of missing out of other opportunities while this piece of shit hovers between 6k and 7k.

It might do something. But probably not this year. Perhaps not even by mid next year.

Chinks are using their Ramen No Jutsu on us

Don't go chasing pumps

what are the chances of something like bitfinex picking this nibba up?