OMG is pumping!!!!!

Get in her naow!!!

The market is about trends... OMG is currently out of the trend.
This implies .... what if I liquidate OMG and buy a coin with more growth potential make a decent profit and buy more OMG when the price is low.

Good thread op

need more skateboard photos, or photo ops in front of big brands, or teases on twatter, for me to even take a look at the btc-omg page ever again bucko.

>This implies .... what if I liquidate OMG and buy a coin with more growth potential make a decent profit and buy more OMG when the price is low.
Maybe if you had done this 2 weeks ago, not now.

we mooning boys

Omg is dead, along with my hopes and dreams

Keep hope alive.

Newbie Trader : Hodl
Veteran Trader (me) : liquidate OMG to ETH (eth dropping in price) buy Tether .... waits till ETH prices drops to 300... buys back Eth at 300, reinvest in coin with more growth potential... waits till OMG tanks buys it back.

mmm daddy like

im buying at $5, soon?

*Veteran Trader
*Buys Tether
----Something doesn't add up

Holy shit, what happened to this coin?

OMG is the future.

Its a buy opportunity. The is still the coin with the highest potential within a year

Newbie trader : HODL OMG
Veteran trader (myself) Liquidates OMG to ETH... since Ether is dropping in price, might as well sell Ether High by liquidating it to Tether. sold my ether at 330 usd......buying it back at 300. Finds a new coin with higher growth potential - invests in it. Waits till OMG hits 5 USD buys it back at 5 USD.

two months of a massive moon and now a correction and settling

legit.

Over piced as hell can't believe it has corrected literally up on meme fuel alone

IT REALLY IS PUMPING NOW AAAAAA FINNALY PERFECTLY AS BTC DROPS

this gif is a asian

>2 weeks
more like 1mth

This real? That's crazy. Get in!

SHUT THE FUCK UP THIS COIN IS SHIT.

I hope you're wrong cause I've invested a lot in OMG

time to buy, right ?

that means downtrend?

Yes it's going up now

I bought in before it was mentioned on this board.

I cashed out when it was over $10.

cool

bump

Yeah made a good amount and I reinvested it back into ETH.

But it's alright Bro, because I invested that back into a couple of shit altcoins and then promptly lost all my money.

And you can do the same!

I've bought a huge amount of them at 7.9 because of you guys told me it's going to moon already but now it stays still. I hope it passes 10$ before christmas.

lol. if they release their wallet prototype it will easily sail past $12-13

SHABOOEY IS MY BLESSING FOR OMG

To the mooon senpai