Lol

Lol
The bitcoin Gold fork... No exchanges are talking about supporting it. Its in only 4 days. They wont because bitcoina cashu was such a hassle. That pump was for nothing. goodluck, bitcoin holders

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.hitbtc.com/hitbtc-announcement-on-bitcoingold-and-segwit2x/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its in a week
They havent announced it because they're shit but they're keeping them to pay for more tether

i hope it crashes down to 3000 or less

My Bitcoin is on bittrex will I still get them

btc is gonna take a huge dump after that shit.

implying this wasn't fucking obvious from the 16000 token premine

I don't see the point of this useless trash and I'm too dumb to understand why real bitcoin even allowed it to happen.

source? i dont see bittrex saying they'll support it anywhere

The fork already happened, that's why Bgold is irrelevant

of course you wont. also its too late to send things around youll get your coins jewed

lol the premined a bitcoin fork? who even runs this fork?

Bitcoin cant allow or dissalow forks you fucking nigger.

>>Bgold
It's Bitcoin Gold, don't be an /r/Bitcoin cuck.

Even if it's a shitcoin don't act like a faggot.

Why is it too late? Why of course I won't? What about Bitcoin cash they gave me that?

hitbtc will give users their btc gold and their cuckwit2x

Get a decent exchange or hold your keys faggot

>They wont because bitcoina cashu was such a hassle
Exchanges made a fuckton from the BCC moons. They do have an incentive to add the other forks as well.

you know that ver being """angry""" about "bcash" is just a classical distraction tactic right
its very /the_donald/ in that way, they go after the pettiest possible argument
like everyone just writes "core" instead of "bitcoin core" and you retards in a pathetic retalition type "bcore". nigga what is that shit? thats literally longer, we type bcash because it's shorter.
calling it derogatory is simply a distraction tactic from the fact that bcash is literally just an EDA cashcow whore.

dance my puppets

Give me a source or I call bullshit

Just call them the proper name you faggot. I don't even own BTC. There are already ticker names like BCH and BTG.

This is why I own ETH and don't touch BTC because the cucks like you are twisting it into some bullshit political debate.

So someone could just keep making more of these useless forks forever? Bitcoin is shit.

blog.hitbtc.com/hitbtc-announcement-on-bitcoingold-and-segwit2x/

faggot

whatever you say boomer

>getting a dividend in the form of a brand new coin with a whole new paradigm is bad
lol

how low do you guys think the price will dip for BTC after the crash?

most likely back to 4-4.3k

nice. I'll probably buy then.
What timeframe do you think?

stop taking investment advice from anonymous people on a japanese cartoon forum you fucking faggot

i saw on bitcointalk that tradesatoshi will have BTCGPU for trading