How long do you think it would take to go from skinny to pic related...

How long do you think it would take to go from skinny to pic related? And what exercises would be key to achieving said aesthetic? Also, general target body type thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/blogs/stop-trying-to-look-like-someone-else?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=article3992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well I doubt you have his facial structure, so it's not possible

Bout 5 years natty or a few months with 500mg/week

Those muscle insertions and frame is genetic. You will NEVER acheive that body if you are skinny because that guy was NEVER skinny

Guy is probably roiding, but you don't need to for his body.

Would take about 2 years.

>because that guy was NEVER skinny

wat

been lifting a year and couple months.
I've been bulking the whole time from skinny and I think I'm approaching this amount of muscle. Looking forward to cutting for the first time over the winter. Is this like 10%?

2 years natty? No way

What body fat percentage is this?

You're right, no way it would take 2 years to get that body unless you have 0 test in your body or you're a fat shit.

If you're not fat, you can just jump on a bulk, and start getting yuge and juicy on day 1.

Fat shits need to cut for years before they can even START gettting muscle which is why they claim 'DURR 5 YEARS 2 LOOK LIKE DAY LOL!

It's all about genetics, yes 2 years natty that is doable.

You have no way of knowing this

If anyone eats low enough calories they can become skinny this guy is no exception

He was saying that's impossible in 2 years, being that someone else said it would take 5 before....

This is definitely attainable within 3 years naturally. Two would get you close.

You just need fucking precision dieting and no cheating. Live in the gym.

Go away you fucking loser

Skinny nigger detected

Skinny bois are genetically framed a certain way. They are weak below ectomorphs. THIS guy in OP is a genetic mesomorph. He was NEVER skinny. He built that body in 1 year maximum by doing curls and sit up.

100% genetic. you'll NEVER look like him.

You are fucking retarded and have now idea what you're talking about. Get the fuck out of here and stop peddling that bullshit information.

cut for summer

I see you are blue pilled. Stop coping. I'm 100% right. Guys like that in the OP are built like that 100% because of genetics. Just like Zach Efron. There is a ZERO percent chance you will EVER get his body. His frame and muscle insertions are GENETIC

Be mediocre at football x 12 years

Same advice I give everyone. Eat clen, tren hard and study for the test.

You type like a gay sperg

>I type like a sperg
>"""study for the test""

Gif related

>Zachary efron was skinny. Why post a picture of him on gear and try to pass it off as him having good genes

Not him but I literally just read an article on t nation that basically says dude is right

t-nation.com/blogs/stop-trying-to-look-like-someone-else?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=article3992

His frame and muscle insertions are genetic. Zac was never skinny. THIS is skinny. 90% of the fags on this board are dumbass skinny-fat retards who want to get big but can't devote time to the gym because they're scared and/or play too many video games

>Curls x fail
>Ab wheel x fail
>Tren x fail

Of course genetics play a role but to say a person can't be skinny is fucking retarded

I'm saying it DOESNT take two years to look that starting from skeleton.

Starting from fatty, 20 years, sure

At least a decade.

lookism pls quit this board

think his lats might be shooped
anyway he's not hueg, i mean obviously he's muscular but not massive, he has god-tier insertions. Lift for a while so you can get an idea of what your insertions are like and then try to find a goal body which is achievable with your frame.

Read the article you posted
He says you can't change proportions, but can be a bigger and leaner version of yourself