How can a girl be this large yet have minimal boobs?

how can a girl be this large yet have minimal boobs?

why u guys so mean to her

she can't help shit genetics

djenetiks

someone post the edited one

It needs Pablo in the background

kek

Idk, user.

Chloe is strong girl. Excellent core. Thick, solid, tight.

Bane?

srsly wtf is wrong with her body

I've forgotten what the original looks like

Guys, stop being so mean to her

Kek

is this real?

Keks but seriously tho I don't even know what her original form was

She bulked brah

I wonder how much does she Press™

I feel bad for her and her shit genetics. She has the most banana body type I've ever seen. Like apple vs. banana vs. pear vs. hourglass. I've never seen a woman with as much meat on them, like not a skellie, and have such an androgynous shape. Her tits are trash, her ass is trash, and her face is pitiful. How did she even get famous looking the way she does?

she was hot when she was a skinny kid desu

She was a pretty amazing child actress. She had an emotional depth that most actresses were not able to provide, let alone child actresses.

I used to work on movie sets. It is hard as fuck to get most adult actors to be professionals on set, and Chloe was known for always showing up prepared and performing well.

She may not be a beauty, but she is a decent hardworking person, and she done more to earn her success than most.

Posts more stories

Well now she is outgunned by better looing actors with killer bodies. So she needs to go back to to school and you need to go back to Plebbit

I wasn't digging on her actressing, I was digging on her broad man shoulders. I don't need to know who she is as a person to see she's got manish proportions. Not to say she deserves the shoops and shitposts but still. I feel sorry for her; she can't help her body type.

>mirin

Plz tell me these are shopped

you are retarded

I got no problem with y'all making fun of her body type.

I'm just trying to answer why she was famous, why she got hired.

I am so turned on by that picture...

Chloe pls go

>Well now she is outgunned
>chloe
>deez guns
>outgunned

Hispanic Valet Lad always makes it better

I like masculine women, but I can't tell if she's attractive or not. It's just that she's either fat or weirdly shaped. I'll go with weirdly shaped, since I can't really understand what's going on with her body.

poor girl missed her calling

if she'd gone into oly lifting she'd be a goddess.

instead she's a hideous actress coasting on childhood success that has to be saved by the wardrobe department

Here face doesn't look that bad desu.

I've seen far worse.

Maybe she'll have a turn around, she does have a role in the upcoming Suspiria movie about ballerinas. I actually am looking forward to the film coming out.

OC coming through.