If you've been lifting for a year, why aren't you pulling 4 plates? What the fuck is your problem?

If you've been lifting for a year, why aren't you pulling 4 plates? What the fuck is your problem?

And there's maybe ONE guy in my gym who can squat 3 plates. More than likely YOU don't squat 3 plates. GET the fuck out of my power rack

Everyone pulls 4 plates on the internet, baby.

I pull 4
2 on each side

Lol this. I've been around lifting for a while now and the percentage of people who 4p8 irl vs Veeky Forums is night and day difference. That being said I think it's an overrated lift anyways not because it's useless but because ppl act like its going to make you a superhero or something when squats on leg day and rows on back day easily compensate the same muscle groups as diddlys if not do even better than compensate

I pull and squat 4 plates. I'll probably pull 5 plates by December.

I guaran-fucking-tee I'm in the top 10 strongest natural guys on this forum

It's funny because if you can pull 4pl8, you're probably among one of the strongest in a normie gym. and it's not even that impressive...

goes to show how weak the average man is

Because I lift for girls.

With those legs? No way, jose.

>thinking size equals strength

Lol you're so fucking retarded

Made it to 270 and I think I fucked up my lumbar, but I'm a poorfag so I can't go to the doctor to see. That was like a year ago, stil hurts to bend in the mornings. Prolly permafucked now.

Sad day.

Good job quarter squatting if your diddly and squat is the same

>I pull 4 plates
Shows his quads
... Sure user whatever you say...

This. My quads look like that and I squat LAMO 1pl8

I just started a week ago though

Assuming you do 4pl8s. How many reps

Go look up the record for squat and then the record for deadlift
>b-but everyone told me people deadlift more than they squat
Want to know how I know you're a dumbass, weakass, virgin fuckboi?

100% guaran-fucking-tee you don't post a spoon pic
405x3
435x2

I've always squatted more than I deadlift but I also always emphasized squats more in my routines. I think it is a superior lift

Wow cool. I don't care

Low body weight, not strength orientated training. Their problem is they don't care about meme standards for masculinity.

OP I really hope this is bait.

But who was posterior chain?

Post pic if you think you know what you're talking about fag

Any adult who does compound lifts should be able to pull close to 4 plates in a year.

Many other exercises can work the posterior chain effectively.

This thread is over.

Exactly niggers. TALK big game but look like dogshit irl. Fucking nerds. You fags are EXACTLY why I lift heavy, yell, drop weights, be a douche bag when skinny cucks are near me. I know they're probably like you. Timid, weak, pussies IRL but think they know their shit when on the internet

NONE are as effective as the deadlift you timid, weak, pussy

"This thread is over" lmao

Sure if you're squatting close to 1000 lbs your leverage might be better for squats than deadlifts

Nice job projecting though, I'm pulling 475 but you don't see me claiming to be top 10 strongest people on some Canadian beaver hunting forum

He looks better than you do mister 'Too insecure about my bf% to post a photo without shirt'. Larger, and leaner.

He's just too fucking gracious to post what he looks like and make you kys

ITT newfags never seen lotus before

Damn dude dafuq is your problem? Prolapse yourself trying to pull yourself into manhood?

>"""leverage"""
>being this retarded
No, dumbass. the quadriceps are a larger muscle group than the spinal erectors. Most people deadlift more because it's easier to just pull something off the ground and squatting is more taxing/takes more effort. I didn't think like that.

Post spoon pic (you won't bc you're a skinny-fat nerd like everyone else here minus /fraud/)

You don't pull 475

the dudes who squat more compete in suited federations or use knee wraps to cheat the lift

>deadlift is all spinal erector
Go home everyone, we are arguing with a retard

Primarily.

Glutes/hams get the bar started, erectors do the most work and finish the movement aka DO the movement

He thinks a deadlift is a useless meme exrecise.

Guaran-fucking-tee he's 150-160 pounds soaking wet with a 900 pound total LMAO

>forum

>900 pound total
Bro this isnt high school why are you doing 1 rep maxes? Trying to visit snapcity? Or use your lifts to compensate for your micro penis?

he deadlifts 700 lbs, newfag

Not a chance. He has a loser mentality

What's a spoon pic bro?

I can show you my legs.

The same as yours mister 4 pl8 squat.

What's so wrong with your life that you need to act like this online

At least have an impressive physique like MasT if you're going to act like this

So you're tellling me to make a 300lb gain in one year

Because i was acquiring physique over strength? Also not doing legs lmao, i binch 3,dl 3 and squat maybe 2

Damn bro only 2 for squats? Not joking my younger sister just put up 205 and she weighs 130.

Hahahahahahahaha is that a fucking joke???? Your quads are barely bigger than your calves lmao!

bruh they're small, your quads are small, we have small quads.

they're the same (small) size as your (small) quads.

What is with all this cope

The sad thing is that you've been training for years and your quads still are small af.

Mine aren't going to be like this forever

I'm sorry you have terrible genetics I guess?

Lol please take a pic like this.

This pic was taken RIGHT when I was at the end of the mesocycle for Smolov. YOUR quads are small. I can't even wear unaltered 32W jeans bc my legs don't fit

OH MY QUAD

Great for her, i weigh 210 and coulsnt care less desu

Nice fatceps. Small penor too.

Shit I mean here's a pic right now. I'm fucking STACKED. LIke I said, I'm DEFINITELY top 3 strongest guys at my gym. Probably top 10 strongest natty guys on this gay ass website

Deep down you know it ain't true

Listen, Lucas (literal opposite of Chad, acne, skinny-fat, FA, awkward, etc) I admire your attempt to trash talk. Maybe it is a form of COPE because this is the closest you've come in contact with a handsome, successful, Chad. I've provided many pictures and it gives you an insight to my life. I'm sure jealousy was the first thing that came to mind, making you lash out. Heck I bet you stood by your keyboard staring at your computer screen smashing F5 to see if I responded. But to get to my point, we both know I'm practically flawless. I see you mentioned my bulge, or lack thereof as you say. Are we seeing the same photo? Because my shorts are literally stretching, all creases and folds originating from my potruding knob. My quads are fucking massive and my 17 inch arms are only complimented by my 12% bodyfat. Face? Do I even need to go there? .The picture speaks for itself. Perfect hair and teeth, pronounced jaw, cute smile, and if I wasn't wearing glasses you'd be able to see my positive canthal tilt which gives me a "mysterious" look. I hope my response made your night. It's 11pm on the east coast and I have a baseball game to watch. Catch ya later

ok fine your quads are bigger @ the same angle

bigger than an untrained novice

you're still a dick

peace

Lick my dick nerd. The internet ain't a friendly place maybe pick your battles better

the fuck outta here with those lady legs twinkie!

Lol bro, I'm a former D-1 rugby player, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in college turning it down for 70k finance job, and I bench somewhere around 420 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.
What do you weigh… 190 lbs? Bench maybe 275 lbs? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.
Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)
Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.
Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.

i enjoyed this thx

it's not YOUR rack, bitch

>you timid, weak, pussy
Is this a bait or are you fucking new

L5 L5

I see you're alone in that bed user. It's okay, we don't judge you.

Maybe one of us can join you and feel those lady legs rub against us under the covers ;-)

>1.89m male
>190lbs
>sub 1 plate
How does that make you feel.

Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend miscer ass elsewhere pussy.

Remember this thread when you take any of Veeky Forumss advice

>6'1"

>calling lotus a pussy

mai sydes

(You)

>Skwat 1RM: lmao3plate
>DL 1RM: 285

What does this mean?

You realise the real power from lowbar squat comes from your glutes & hammies.

>not a single person at my gym goes atg
>hardly anyone squatting lmao2pl8
>quatersquatters all around

open up the internet and suddenly everyone squats 3pl8s with perfect form atg within a month of lifting

Strong tummy bro

who is this semen demon?

you have a pretty bad attitude OP

Do you even know who lotus is

>Forum

speaking of pulling, if i can deadlift 3pl8 with overhand grip is that decent grip strength?

i can't pull off hook grip and i don't like mixed so i use my Versa Gripps above that weight

He's a big guy

Jesus man fuckin shave or your legs are gonna look horrible no matter what

I squat and deadlift more than you and im about 50 lbs lighter and i don't even consider myself that strong.

because i pull 5

I fell for the cardio meme and now I'm a distance runner.

At least I'm having way more fun

But I'm a man user, why would I shave my legs?

1-You don't
2-Those legs are bad.I can't believe you've done a single leg exercise in your life
3-Veeky Forums isn't a forum

we got a PhD over here!

>Claims there is maybe one guy squatting 3pl8
>Demands others to leave power rack because they don't squat 3pl8
>Doesn't even squat 3pl8 himself

why would I want to lift heavy when I can get results with lesser weights and no risk?

I squatted 3 and was making progress to 4 when I decided to change up my form (deeper squat, pause squat) and was challenged as hell.

Ultimately, getting to 4 is nothing more than bragging rights. If you are shredded, whatever man. Versatility and different looks are probably healthier in the end.

IRL 4pl8 DL - props and envy
internet 4pl8 DL - ridicule

the internet is bullshit and it's not good for you

>mfw "hit 1234 in 6 months" fags probably mean this

There's no full body suit and knee raps for the deadlift
you seem confused

>"lol I hit 1/2/3/4 in 5 months, are you guys even trying?"

Maxx'd @ 3pl8 deadlift

Then I realized that bicep curls and higher-rep sets of compounds will account for a better overall physique than lifting as heavy as possible

This is the same guys that posts a "if you didnt hit 1234 in 6 months you are a genetic failure" thread EVERY SINGLE DAY.
I honestly cannot comprehend how dull someone's life must be to do this shit over and over again.

4u

>I've always squatted more than I deadlift but I also always emphasized squats more in my routines. I think it is a superior lift
>always emphasized squats more in my routines. I think it is a superior lift
>I think it is a superior lift
>a superior lift
>superior

Linear overload is the most important factor for muscle growth for a natty lifter.

What is "perspective"? for $2000, thanks Alex.

How much is one lmaopl8? I don't know this burger unit

1 plate on each side of the bar, which is 135lbs or 60kg.