Obsidian (ODN)

user ask yourself why you havent invested in obsidian. when the app comes out don't say i didnt try to tell you

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocompare.com/coins/odn/overview
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it's a scam.

Why do you say that young man?

Because IOC is infinitely better

Because Veeky Forums only knows how to buy high sell low. Oh well more cheap odn for me

It's garbage, read the whitepaper. They even say that signal is pretty much good enough. Then they go on to add blockchain and tokens and staking for no reason. They've made the 'benefits' and converted some old junked sideproject messaging app so they can jump on the bandwagon.

I love when bag holders tried to shill 2 week old P&D's

They're right! Get out while you can SELL SELL SELL

stay poor. accumulating like crazy over the past few days. :D

please don't start dumping until my BTC makes it to hitbtc.

hurr durr it isn't giving 5000% returns in a week so it's a scam

Because DIONS will absolutely demolish their poop shoots

>user ask yourself why you havent invested in obsidian.
Because it's a garbage scamcoin whose main appeal is to pedos and which has previously cost me money.

This right here.

The pump and dump groups grossly miscalculated how bad their FUD campaign would be. They FUD-pressed the price too hard and now no one has confidence to buy back and now they are stuck with a heavier and heavier bag even after it hits a new exchange.

Wow ODN is a useless scam. IOC already did secure messaging

I think the pump and dump group is actually the biggest bag hodler lmao. They can't liquidate even if they wanted to.

Yeah, you're probably right. Most of the buy events on both sites are fake (ultra small orders or static amounts that are reflected). It's possible that the pnd groups are extremely overloaded with no hope of unloading without a huge loss.

blackstone has to be the most shadiest character. i know this because I've talked to him on slack. Egotistical and greedy.

go lose more fintech competitions

maybe you're just an autist sperg

look at the price you dumb cunt cryptocompare.com/coins/odn/overview
this coin will be going up soon, they have a great team, and working on releasing the app on google play and apple soon. i can see this project work out unlike the ico scams you guys invested in lol

I got banned from the slack and im going to dump my 40k odn soon. Price will drop to just over ico price.

You didn't understand our posts. We're talking about short term trading not long term fundamentals. Read it again and ask yourself who actually knows about this coin so far and why the btc volume went from 100 to 10 in less than a week.

>implying you have anything more than 50 bucks in crypto

Deluded odies

how did you get banned from the slack?

gee maybe because he was spamming FUD and being a general asshole

Dude. I was witness to a guy being banned. He did nothing except post ODN prices 5 times.

the slack is probably more focused on the project and not just the price of the coin no?

they fucking spammed the chat with the prices, they even had to deactivate the slack-bot, of course he got banned.
whats going on with all the FUD, whats the point?

i mean, FUDers flooding the slack, wtf.

sounds like he was spamming then

It's the same few accounts. Some made a new one after getting banned with the same fcking names kek. Shit's such an obvious buy at this levels of FUD I'm gon transfer btc to shittopia.

listen to this guy

They're done w/ biz now they've moved into the slack... maybe they didn't reach their target or need to induce volatility to make short term profits. The quality of the FUD is pretty bad so it's not like these guys are smart.

whats fucking problem with this

GUIZE THEES EES FUUDD!!!

COMPEETEETOORZZ WANTZZ TO KILLZZ USZZZ!!!

PRICE SUPREYSSEDD!!!

R u ok?

bag holders like you were saying the same thing 3 days ago,

would have lost money listening to you

what has changed since then?

FUD!!

GO AWAY!!!

If people touch this coin, just make sure yall know what you're touching.

>buy my bags
not falling for it, pajeet

HAHAHAHAAHA you guys should visit the Obsidian slack. As a former holder, it's a shit show and it's great to watch.

Can you post an address? I want to know what its like to watch a group of people implode one by one when the product of their deluded hopes and dreams inevitably collapses before their eyes

screenshot please, ain't gonna join a turd's den

i was in the slack when blackstone said the messaging app doesn't even use the blockchain... doesn't make any sense he says it would be way too close... YET IOC DIONS uses blockchain to send messages and can send and receive more than 10 messages in 10 seconds...

ive always had a good time, its mostly newcomers trying to argue with devs and fud it up.

Obsidian dev clearly amateurs since IOC dev proof that it is working.

Kinda sad to be honest, but whatever, believe what you want to believe.

>Lurking in the Slack just waiting to post out of context, stupid fud

Why am I not surprised

Watch IOC have scaling issues. Imagine waiting for 20 minutes to receive a message.

who's this fucking blackstone guy ? he keeps fudding the shit out of his own project (?) everytime I see a screencap of him

>Pushing IOC in an ODN thread

these are becoming memes

It doesn't use the blockchain, but it sends the messages through the nodes. This is likely actually even safer.

He is pretty much the whole project. He lacks common sense and insults members of his own community. If there's anyone to blame, it's him

IOC is implementing side chains which will assuage any scaling issues, regardless, it's not meant for mass communication, but as a way to securely transmit and store information without having to worry about it being compromised. If you can't see the value in that...we'll, there's no hope for you anyways.

It's just an example, I don't even own any IOC.

But to say that messaging on chain = scam clearly show me that ODN dev have no clue what he's talking about.

Look I don't wanna argue over this, if you happy with ODN then good for you. I wish you good luck.

> show me that ODN dev have no clue what he's talking about

What he's saying is that there will be scaling issues and that on-chain communication is inefficient. ODN's communication is going to be off-chain. That's all he meant.

Right? I mean you have a ton of applications doing messaging now. Toshi and Mercury protocol already have apps made. These dudes are just dumping on bag holders

It's not that it's a scam, but that it's more likely to stay anonymous off-chain.

ODN FUDers taking blackstone's words out of context? no way

How is it out of context? I posted the entire convo. Here is another good one of Scammer Sage thinking they have a chance of beating Request network for the November vote to get on Binance LOL

Yeah and people dont understand that there are plans for more than just basic messaging. Blackstone was just trying to explain that transmitting data is difficult on-chain. There are plans for eventual voicechat on ODN. Now I'm not an engineer but I think that would be impossible to do, at least with today's tech, on-chain.

íf it comes out as i think it will come, and you have a few masternodes, you made it. you don't need to work a fucking day for the rest of your life.
proof? look at the FUD.

That's not what I saw.
He clearly say it's SCAM.

If that is the case ODN is being built for secure MASS communication which means it is already set to take over.

Blackstone basically admitting that they're dumping to pay for the project. They refuse to disclose any information on the current holdings

You were saying?

What the fuck is with this fud lmao come on guys

Yes he said scam, not literally a scam but a scam in the sense that its inefficient, get it through your thick skull

oh why am I even trying we all know these guys are just fudding it

"For now"

I love how you have this library of ODN screenshots. Lol look biz how quickly this fuck posted this. You have a folder dedicated for ODN fuck. What the fuck?

And people say that there are special interests out to FUD ODN....

>OPENS UP FUD FOLDER FOR ODN
>POSTS OUT OF CONTEXT SCREENSHOT
>CONTINUES TO LURK IN THE SLACK

REEEEEEE ENOUGH WITH THE FUD ENOUGH ENOUGH IT WON'T GO BELOW ICO PRICE GET OVER IT

>What the fuck is with this fud

they are literally stalking ODN to fud it, they are obcessed and take every opportunity to push it down, making it look flimsy, screaming SCAM and shit their FUD all over the place over and over again 24/7, because they know pretty good what this project will be in the future.

Yes, the SEC told a bunch of us to monitor and capture any information we deemed relevant in our fraud complaint. Lucky for us Blackstone is the gift that keeps on giving. The guy can't keep his mouth shut. It's glorious

lol the SEC didn't tell you faggots shit

Oh my god! He wants people to advertise Obsidian! GASP! Blasphemy!

He also wants to do your TA (The price was dumping while he was doing this)

oh the horror! I'll be dumping immediately. Devs watching the price on their own coins. Oh god!

Someone bring up the slack message where he says that the price movement is all natural and that ODN would surge past +1$ when it was clearly a pump and dump scheme. Wouldn't be surprised if fucker blackstone sold at the top. The vibe he puts out is scammy

And to all you shillers. We were once there with you. But unfortunately your friend blackstone isn't cut out for this type of work. Egotistical and greedy.

How many more screenshots do you have in your ODN fud folder? This is the best you could come up with? This is like a bad political campaign attack commercial.

How about the one where he talks about it going to 1 sat instead?

LOL
Don't you guys get tired?

call the police lol

Or where he calls his own investors stupid?

All of this FUD

It's glorious

$1 by December

Thank you based anons, this fud is so over the top and rehearsed, you clearly have a folder of slack Screenshots dedicated for ODN.

Regardless this is such a good sign. Hodl to the moon baby.

The growing list will be as heavy as your bags soon

Why would i invest in a paid messaging app for pedophiles?

Coordinated Veeky Forums FUD easily means its time to buy

I remember all this. But you're missing alot out. Why do people say this is fudding when clearly it says a lot about the fucking person creating the project. He is egotistical and manipulative. It's not a "campaign" it's the fucking truth. All you shillers are like sheep being led to the slaughterhouse.

This was absolutely disgusting. It probably fucked up a lot of newcomers buying at ATH.

>He is egotistical and manipulative.

LMAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! No he's not. Did he say something in a PM that upsetted you?

Did you have to run off and cry to mommy and daddy, did Blackstone hurt your feelings? LMAO

This screenshot guy is hilarious

Funny thing is how he can do exactly that, implying he will for easy gains because he realized his project is shit.

you no need trust my word sirs but bill gates trustfull man.
see what bill gates said about obsidian not good better sell so better sell.
i only want to help you sirs is very bad coin evil coin better sell.

Uh it's not just him. It's the whole fucking team. Open you're fucking eyes. I don't think Sage was part of the whole worldcoin scandal but he isn't exactly an angel either

There is a reason the block explorer can't see addresses.... The coins that were supposed to be burned on September 30th? They're now staking and making rewards off of them.

Veeky Forums link just got posted in their slack. Here comes the shit stain army.

>implying he himself isn't the shitstain army that we're all tired of

Fucking idiots. They will open their eyes when blackstone makes a major fuck up. The best has yet to come.