I lift because I'm already a 8.5/10 and if you want to fight about it I'll beat your ass

I lift because I'm already a 8.5/10 and if you want to fight about it I'll beat your ass

Physique pics to follow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzXQGMqY8_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sorry I dont fight with women

also you arent even that pretty

>lifting heavy things means I know how to fight

youtube.com/watch?v=KzXQGMqY8_E

Good try but I've already laid puppy to rest

I'll upload physique pics after this. Downloading from phone to computer

AAlright boys thanks for waiting. as you can see I'm not only pretty, I'm giving STACKED.

There is a ZERO PERCENT chance someone on this board right now, even from FRAUD, would consider talking shit to me. It's why I lift

>1 poster

look fat

Um OK

on the elliot thread u fuckigning fat fuck

Look at the time the posts were posted you stupid fucking nigger. Literally 1 second apart, are you actually that stupid?

3 devices obviously

>actually believing this

LaSt bump. Will post meme. Will answer any questions

Fuck you and your thread

>fuck you

I'm only bumping this bc it makes you (and those fat fucking rollers(yeah, the mods (I call you rollers bc you're ROLLING right now (in your 800 sq/ft apartment) in your 400 dollar computer chair eating pizza pretending you're a cop (you're not a cop)))) look retarded for giving me a reason to respond and bump my thread again

>mfw

There is no way a butthole can get that big.

I've zoomed in, compared her fist to the diameter of that butthole, compared that to her overall size, and that's impossible.

Rollers, pls d r let imagine

you look like ellitot rogders

please delete these before anyone sees please

Wow I actually feel good about myself.

she looks like dobby the elf from harry potter

fuck you deelte that right now or there will be served consequinces

yes

you kinda cute drop that weird Indian guy and get with boo. :D

Sam Berns, Maise Williams Gollum, Quasimodo, Lotney Fratelli are also applicable