Been going to bed at 4AM for the past two weeks

>been going to bed at 4AM for the past two weeks
>can't sleep if I try to do it earlier
>all my gains going down the drain
How do I normalize my sleeping schedule, lads

Don't sleep for a night. Stay awake all day, when the following night comes you should be pretty tired and easily ready to sleep. If you can't then repeat. Stay awake for a whole other night. Usually how I reset my schedule.

Fucking A man, I go to bed at like 9 and wake up at 5

Sleeping pills

Don't do this

Pills are for weak-ass white people who would rather pop medication than actually solve their problems

sleeping pills have a ton of negative side effects, including a massive rise in likelihood of sudden death, don't do this

lol, fuck off, your race would be starving in the streets without welfare

>lol, fuck off, your race would be starving in the streets without welfare

I'm white. I'm just not weak and don't go looking for a pill to solve my problems

then why do you specify your own race in an insult, you masochistic faggot

Because it's always weak ass white people who turn to pills for shit

Strong white people and non-whites don't have time for that

off yourself, you self-hating wigger

I agree with based no-pill user.

If you arent able to do shit yourself youre a weakling. Medication is a crutch.

>are my gains going down the drain

I dont get this. If you get at least 8 hours of sleep total then wont your gains will be fine?

Shiftworker here

Set an alarm for 8am and make sure you wake up. It's gonna suck and you're gonna suffer all day but it'll reset your sleeping pattern.

I work 6pm - 6am one week and then 6am - 6pm the next with 4 days in between to adjust. Tomorrow is my last nightshift, so I'll stay awake until about 8am, go to bed for 4 hours and wake up and suffer all day. It'll suck but I'll sleep that night. If I feel like I need to sleep in the day I'll just drink coffee.

Agree.

How many black/mexican numales do you see compared to white numales?

>Pills are for weak-ass white people who would rather pop medication than actually solve their problems
100%

>medical technology opens up
>HURR FUCKING MASTER RACE DONT DO THAT SHIET

If youre having problem falling asleep try melatonin.

Go to bed at 10.30. Wake up 8-9. You might not sleep. Go to bed the next night at the same time and you week sleep.easy.

How in the fuck can you stay awake during the following day?
I always lose motivation to do anything and try to take a nap, but end up sleeping for 4 hours and staying awake until 4-6am

Download Alarmy. It's an app that forces you to get out of bed to take a photo that shuts off the loud ass alarm. It works.

it's called willpower dude

promise yourself that you won't fall asleep. And then don't.

Easy as that. You wouldn't lie to YOURSELF would you? Because then you wouldn't be able to RESPECT yourself