Why the hell would anyone want to kill King?

Why the hell would anyone want to kill King?

Other urls found in this thread:

thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/11/17/jfk-rfk-mlk-were-all-killed-by-the-same-forces/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1960s America was a very racist place. People tried to poison this girl's lunch because she went to a school with white people.

Why would people want to blow up a church basement and kill a bunch of little girls? Evil

because he was wising up the dumb about war in Vietnam

just look at him.

They feared the black warrior(of civil rights)

You’re asking this on a site where people call for the deportation, torture, murder and genocide of blacks and Jews everyday?

All of Veeky Forums is /pol/ now?

He didn't ask it on /pol/ tho.

Did I say that? I said people on here call for that stuff daily, which is true. I never said it was the majority or if it was across all boards.
Veeky Forums however is a popular place for that type of sentiment which is why I found it funny that he asks this here.

>Veeky Forums however is a popular place for that type of sentiment
Is it? It's mostly a vocal minority and constantly get BTFO on here. /pol/ hasn't invaded this place much worse than any other place, it's just more noticeable here since the subject matter draws out their faggotry more.

>He was well liked

> He was helping to end segregation

> He spoke out against Vietnam

This

because niggers are inferior and should stay in an inferior position in my country.
anybody trying to change that including kikes, their nigger-servants, and white traitors all deserve the bullet.

Thanks for proving point you fucking inbred yokel mutt

Texas Theatre production titled KKK starring
Howard Robard Hughes, Jr. & jfK, rfK, mlK.

Fitzgerald Francis Luther

Heeeyy, we don’t advocate torture on /pol/

thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/11/17/jfk-rfk-mlk-were-all-killed-by-the-same-forces/

he was being uppity

This isn't the reason he was killed but there were certain black preachers in Chicago who told him to fuck off and never come there because he was essentially playing up a false narrative about the racial tensions in Chicago

Also he slept around all the tim, wouldn't be surprised if he crossed the wrong person

But ultimately, yes, he was killed by a racist lunatic who was let out of jail or something to do the shooting and then re arrested, if I recall correctly, but I may have to google that

cuz he wuz a gommunist

Because he was a communist and a serial rapist.

/int/ has been way more cancerous to this board than /pol/ desu

I don't think niggers should be lynched but their constant whining is tiresome.

Any false flags back then?

My hobbies are none of your business