Is losing weight worth the effort if you'll end up requiring skin reconstruction surgery just to look somewhat normal...

Is losing weight worth the effort if you'll end up requiring skin reconstruction surgery just to look somewhat normal without a shirt?

Looks better now than when he was fat

yes?

yes, tons (pun intended) of respect for this guy and others like him. life is miserable when you're obese.

Tfw you will never have smooth pecs

>chest skin and nipples

It depends on if you care about more to life than how you look naked like being healthy and not looking like a fatass in public.

For me, I don't really know. I don't have anything to look forward to and I can't even lock myself inside and drown out my sadness with food like I used to.
My life became easier, my body stopped hurting and my physical health overall is becoming better, but my mental health is at an all-time low.

god knows all I want are large, muscular pecs, sans nipples

Yeah, because you wear a t-shirt 99% of the time, so why wouldn't you want to look good then?

What about when it's time to fuck?

You wouldn't look good while fat either

skin removal is cheaper than liposuction.

So there is no way that skin goes away naturally? I mean after some time, like, in a few years?

It's worth it. Plus you can save for/finance cosmetic surgery. But even with no surgery he is healthier (priceless) and looks better like this than fat.

>tfw i know a fat girl and she is vegetarian
>"i-i just cant lose weight"
>in her kitchen there is always shitload of "snacks" like in that pic plus cakes and pastries in the fridge
>"i even tried working out, nothing helps"
>working out was - walking a bit faster for 15,20 minutes

ofc OP, the amount of fatty you gotta be to get loose skin in the first place is dangerous and unhealthy and will most certainly shorten your lifespan

all my respect to those who manage to turn it around

Am I the only one who hates ex fatties as well? Even if they lose the weight they still carry the toxic personality traits that made them fat in the first place. They just manifest it differently. Either way, fuck fatties.

been there, done that.
got my chest fixed and still need to get my fupa removed.
it's worth the effort and money.
still no gf, but I dont care anymore.
all I want is to get people mirin.

>i even tried working out
>even

I told my fat friend when I started lifting. I've always done cardio and long-distance, but in her eyes me 'just starting' meant that me being skinny was genes, and that it was the final proof that her situation was outside her control. When I explained how diet works she pointed out friend G who could eat junk food every day and not gain weight. G is 6'4, trains soccer and lifts. Apparently she thought she should be able to eat what he eats because reasons.

here have some butter with that edge

>having sex
>2016

Do you even know how fat you have to have been to be this saggy

This guy had to have been 300+

actually that nice form on his pecs is good news for me. I shouldn't have this much skin so it's nice to know he still gets the right shape even with all that loose skin. must look good wit ha shirt on

i need to like 30 lbs. i already lost 10 in the last month, my arms and shoulders are starting to have stretch marks.

im really worried ill have loose skin boys :((((

everyone who's ever gone to the gym even halfway serious or played a sport has stretch marks in their arms and shoulders thanks to modern nutrition

Is living a healthier longer life worth the effort?

>No kill me now

Just do a nipple lift

Went from 350 to 200 here, progress has slowed but still trying to get down to 170 or so.

It's a hell of a lot better than being a fat fuck.

Is there some secret technique to getting fat? Do I have to think about sad shit and that will make me stuff my mouth more? I'm trying to get out of skelly mode.

eat more than you use

John looks greats and is my mother fucking hero. Fuck you haters.

That's false

Looks like you can put a price on happiness. I say unless you put the cost in skin surgery you're going to get diminished returns no matter how hard you work. Media and Society has already engraved an idea of how a normal man and woman should appear. It's fucked but it's also the truth.

mad fat shits detected

lmaooo

Get surgery....

Go away kid
I know you think you're funny but everyone else just finds you annoying