Hey Veeky Forums when's it best to take your protein before or after your workout??

Hey Veeky Forums when's it best to take your protein before or after your workout??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NvYb0n1otQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

During

Is this bait? It doesn't make a fucking difference which time you eat your protein.

No, I genuinely didn't know. But the guy above you doesn't agree with you. Now I don't know what to think

Came here to post this.
It doesn't matter desu.
Just be careful not to miss your "Anabolic window" too :^)

I read so many atticles on the subject, and the main idea is to eat small protein bars between sets and after you are done working out to eat a normal sized protein dish. Tried this on myself and from all techniques used this will give you the biggest gainz.

After
If you eat too much before you'll feel bloated during woekout

The answer is whenever you want. Spreading it throughout the day is the best way of ensuring constant protein synthesis, but there is plenty of scientific evidence to suggest that meal timing has next to no tangible effect on body composition. Whenever is easiest is the correct answer.

>Bio-chemist

It honestly doesn't make a difference, try to consume 0.5 - 0.8g of protein per lb of bodyweight to keep a surplus in your system. It also doesn't really matter what kind of protein you take, so long as it has a complete amino profile. (All animal proteins are complete, as well as some other plan sources, check for the 9 aminos on the certificate)

do you have any idea how MPS works? what the role of leucine is?

Do you?

yes

A little bit before and a lot after.

Yeah, it does.
The longer you've been training, the more it matters.
Doesn't matter much for beginners.

Both

youtube.com/watch?v=NvYb0n1otQU

>he fell for the bcaa meme

This

Trust him, you don't want to protein fart accidently during jumping jack warmups

epic meming m8

Nice sunk cost fallacy idiot.
Keep believing the supplement market shills.

Source?

He didn't make a claim, but watch

My bro and I usually try to out squat each other on Saturdays to decide who gets to receive the protein that week

Sucking dick.

But not any dick will do. You don't want 'em too big - you'll cum while sucking and won't have gained any protein because depening on how thick and meaty it is, you'll cum a lot more into your sweatpants than what you can swallow.

Too small isn't good either - most small dicks also have small balls and while you sure as hell won't cum just from sucking a small one, the amount of protein you get out of it is really not worth it.

Avoid blacks for the same reason. They have tiny balls and cum like a Chihuahua. You'd have to suck off at least 12 in one go and ain#t nobody got time for that.

Another thing: You have to watch what the guy is eating. Too many fruits and veggies make his cum watery and sweet. Doesn't taste like protein, right? Well, that's because there isn't any it it. It's just sugar water, basically. For the same reason, avoid college-age guys (unless jocks), vegans, hipsters, etc.

This leaves us with teenagers and post-college guys. They have to have a good size to their balls and cock (the longer their cock, the better for some reason, unless it gets too big, then see above). White or Asian doesn't matter, both have big balls and even chinks have good sized dicks sometimes. Arabs and Indians are meh - doesn't taste very good, the size is so-so at best and they eat too many veggies. But anyway, once you checked out the age and bulge size (rule of thumb: If you can't cover the bulge with one hand, they're good to go), as well as their diet (workout status doesn't matter, maybe less is better, since skinny or fat guys mosstly have no muscle and all the preotein they eat goes into their balls), you know what to do. If you don't like the taste that much, deepthroat them, every guy should know how to deepthroat about 9-11" of cock (say, 6-7" circumference) to be on the safe side. Anything bigger and you run into trouble, see above.

Also, the longer you can suck, the better. 20 minutes+ is very good, cum is basically pure protein then.

How do I get high school dick?

If you have to ask, you don't.

IT HAS BEEN SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN THAT AS LONG AS YOU GET ENOUGH PROTEIN DURING THE DAY IT DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER

THERE IS NO MAGIC WINDOW, ITS A FUCKING MYTH

STOP THIS FUCKING MEME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I silently keked and appreciated your post but I can't help to wonder how your mind works to put the effort into this.

t. heartbroken drunk on a Wednesday

I have the flu.

I work in a warehouse for 8-10 hours a day and then go to the gym and squat/bench/deadlift heavy 6x a week, i usually only eat twice a day, usually before work and after work/gym.

but i also eat maybe 3-4000 caloires per meal so whatever

get well soon

yes but most of them are straight

I wake up exactly at 1:00 am. every morning to drink a protein shake. And another as soon as I finish my workout. The Zyzz ghost will haunt you and you will never make it if you do otherwise.

zyzz was a junkie cunt so who gives a fuck? die user you cunt

oh god! where can I buy something like this?