Italy in WWI

Would the Allies have lost the war if Italy hadn't joined in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n3yOerkAO3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, Germany would make it into URSS

the allies had to sent like 15 divisions to help Italy

also the russian offensives by Brusilov were meant to take the pressure off Italy

Well, Luigi "let's try again" Cadorna cost the Austrians a non negligible amount of man power. And without Italy we would still don't know what happens if you bomb a mountain with a bunch of Austrians on it from inside.

>Luigi "let's try again" Cadorna
kek

Makes me wonder what an Austro-Italian war would have looked like if Austria wasn't mired in Serbia, Albania and Montenegro and struggling to survive against Russia.

Yes

No

Maybe

Can you repeat the question?

Less pressure on France and Russia

Luigi the pastaslayer

Yes. Imagine if Austria Hungary brought all their divisions to the Western Front. They would of taken Paris so easily

Was he trying to secretely genocide the Italians.

He was called "the butcherer" by italians for a reason, and he certainly didn't earn that name by butchering austrians.

>Makes me wonder what an Austro-Italian war would have looked like if Austria wasn't mired in Serbia, Albania and Montenegro and struggling to survive against Russia.

Pretty much the same. The others were struggling in flat belgium, the only way to win in alpine terrain is if the enemy defeats itself :r)

It would be better if Italy joined the Central Powers because they would flank France

They were planning on it too
youtu.be/n3yOerkAO3Y

The same. The situation reversed as soon as Austria went on the offensive. You simply do not cross that region with ww1 tech without shedding enough blood to make navigational canals for your supplies.

you should make your own thread for this point

Luigi "11th times the charm" Cadorna

Who's this boi?

I did!
It is still up if you want to see it

Luigi "leave the Italians to me" Cadorna

The Italians where as they often are so dreadfully incompetent they probably hindered the Allies, or anyone they would have sided with. Just as Austria-Hungary was in the end probably a hindrance for Germany who lets face it basically fought most of the entire World War single handedly.

t. brainlet

hurr durr germans are they best they always fight alone it's never their fault they lose hurr durr

>Germany who lets face it basically fought most of the entire World War single handedly

Imagine being this much of a brainlet.

"Luuuuuiiiigiiiiiii.... I'M COMING FOR YA!!" -Cadorna

*Isonzo Intensifies*

>when at first you don't succeed try eleven more times

>Luigi "I hate Austrians who want to kill me but I hate Italians even more" Cadorna

>You see the Austrians have one fatal flaw; the Austrians have a built in kill limit. Knowing this i sent wave after wave of my own men at them until the Austrians reached their limit and shut down. Mario, show them the medal i won!

There was no way to attack Austria from Italy except by going over the Isonzo river you retards. Based Cadorna did what was necessary to break the stalemate and win the war. If not for him, it would still be going on to this day.

YOU NEVER SEE IT COMING