What kind of surgeries is Veeky Forums saving up for? Also, do you time them so recovery is during a cut?

What kind of surgeries is Veeky Forums saving up for? Also, do you time them so recovery is during a cut?

I'm on Propecia as we speak, just gotta wait 8 more months to see whether I'm gonna have to fill in the temples transplant or not.

Other than that I've got palatal expansion and a minor rhinoplasty procedure planned.

I have a good face but I still want a stronger jaw. whats something i can get done to my jaw without having a lot of work done

Haven't been able to find a reliable way to get prescription-grade estro inhibitors, so saving up to get gyno surgery and just be done with it sometime within the next year.

Getting some invisible aligners too, if that counts.

>Lower face fat
>Better lighting and camera angle
>Oddly shaped eyebrows

Surgery, sure bro

this is the gayest thread I've ever seen on fit :(

Zyzz pretty much admitted to having stuff done. Veneers at the very least. Don't forget his daddy was rich as fuck.

Implants have a low recovery time.

>surgeries
If you're actually doing this, then you're the most pathetic faggot on the planet.

Also what a waste of perfectly good quads, you fucking faggot.

zyzz didn't have surgeries he has roid-jaw

I'm unironically against cosmetic surgery, it should be illegal to conceal your subhumanity.

why does aziz get a pass for having the gayest haircut ever?

Veneers and thats about it, no proof he actually got anything else

Checked

Also
>roiding for this

:)

>surgeries
none because i am not an insecure little pussy who is so desperate for validation to fake my own looks
man the fuck up you little shit

No proof he roided either but we all know better. More so he also wore make up and plucked his eyebrows. Let's not forget the tattoos either. He was exactly the kind of person to get work done.

Lmao u mad nerd??

first and foremost GYNO surgery

im also thinking about chin implant because i've noticed that my chin is slightly recessed after reading all those chinlets threads and i was also considering liposuction on my lower abs because i still had a bump there after cutting and i don't mind bit of bodyfat on me but it seems like i will turn into a skeleton before it dissapears. I never even tought about those things before i started lifting, now im more insecure than ever.

>i am not an insecure little pussy who is so desperate for validation

I don't believe you.

look at the above pic, thats 100% jaw surgery. Not just low body fat. Hes pretty low in body fat in the first pic anyway

I suspect he had a minor nose job too. Just some tip reduction or something to make his nose more slender. I mean, his nose looks a lot more fleshy in the first pic and in the second he's suddenly walking around with a perfect nose.

M E W I N G
E
W
I
N
G

Just check the nose.

Well, I'm not saving up at the moment, but I might for excess skin removal for all the loose skin I'll be left with from losing 200 lbs.
I probably won't be able to afford the chest, thighs or anything else I might need, but I'd at least like to get an upper arm lift and my stomach fixed up because the arms aren't going to fit into shirts well when I finish losing the last 50 lbs and my stomach will probably have rash issues.

oh yea thats definitely a nose job too. better skin, better jaw, better nose, better eyebrows/haircut. makes a world of difference

about his chin and jaw i think it's only puberty. You can see same thing happened to matt stonie. His jaw became prominent once he hit puberty

puberty happens when you're way younger mate

I have flat pepperoni nipples that I'm not much of a fan of:) I'd like to shrink the circumference by a lot

pussy faggots ITT none of you seem even remotely serious about ascending
>buccal fat pad removal
>lefort 3 osteotomy
>orbital box osteotomy
>FUE hair transplant
>rhinoplasty
>canthoplasty
>browridge implant
>mandible implant
>chin implant

will mewing at 20 years old even do anything

Yes it'll just be slower than it would be for a child/teen

>no proof

Admits to roiding on steroid.com and bb misc when he was less popular.

Brother admits he roided, and that Az got him into it.

Literally pictures of roiding.

The only procedure he had done was his teeth. His brother did get a nose job, but that's about it. Everything else is bodyfat and the magic of trenbolone.

Roiding is like a second puberty breh

His brother also hinted towards Zyzz getting work done in a video.

There's no evidence though. I'm aware of that. To me it simply seems extremely likely because the guy was obsessed with his looks, was willing to take shortcuts, and had the means to get it done.

His jaw could be roided up or it could be implants. His nose appears way thinner in his later pics which should be impossible except he did use makeup so maybe it was clever contouring.

I'm saving for op's lil brother's m2f transformation and cosmetic vagina

saving up for a nose job
>tfw jew nose

so you've been here for 2 days?

Triquads checked. I'm saving up for jaw surgery in case my cycles won't make it pop.

2011 was a different time

Also aussies tend to dress like huge douches, cultural differences you know

He went from an 8 to a 9 and probably spent $200000, cool