How much vitamin d does Veeky Forums take daily? Is vitamin d so important?

How much vitamin d does Veeky Forums take daily? Is vitamin d so important?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/vitamin-d-vital-role-in-your-health
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

like 3-5k units

50000iu a day and yes it is important

1000-2000 IU

5000 international meme units

Vitamin Dis also known as the "sunshine vitamin," since it is made by the body after being in the sun. Ten to 15 minutes of sunshine three times a week is enough to produce the body's requirement of vitamin D for most people at most latitudes. People who do not live in sunny places may not make enough vitamin D. It is very hard to get enough vitamin D from food sources alone. Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium. You need calcium for the normal development and maintenance of healthy teeth and bones. It also helps maintain proper blood levels ofcalciumandphosphorus.

About 5 loads

>taking the vitamin jew
lmaoing @ your're a life senpai

meant to say also, that take vitamin D with some kinda of fat. remember its actually a hormone. If you get ur levels too high it fucks with ur thyroid and the way ur body uses calcium. You get hypocalcimia(sp?). I had it for a couple weeks once, the vertigo and nausea was the worse part.

1k IUs, but i live in an all-year-round sunny country and get a shitload of sun exposure during the summer months.

Taking 3-5k is nowhere near enough to cause any amount of side effects what the fuck were you doing

Thank you

>IU

Nice jew trap (one again)

i had a horrible flu / upper respiratory infection. I thought I could boost my dose, cause I was really fucking sick. Was taking about 7k a day in only 2 doses on empty stomach like a retard.

5k IU a day.
>Scotland
>I won't see the sun again till April and I don't fancy getting depressed.

10,000 IU

Vitamin D is fat soluble so make sure to take it with some fat, fish oil is convenient

10,000 on lift days
5,000 on rest days

do you divide that much in doses.. thats a lot man

yeah it's a lot, one dose. I've been taking that dose for more than a year and I'm fine.

I believe it's like the highest safe dose. Saw a study a long time ago that claimed that it can improve athletic performance.

~5-7 K IU.
>5 hours of sunlight
>spend that time indoors at work
>mfw living in eternal darkness

Anyone on Veeky Forums had a blood test before taking a vitamin D3 supplement and then after? What was the different in mg of vitamin D in your blood?

In other words, have you personally confirmed that taking vitamin D3 is not a meme?

I used to have very dark circles under my eyes during winters. That disappeared after taking more D3.
Other "proof" could be placebo.
>better mood
>more active
>easier to wake up

m.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/vitamin-d-vital-role-in-your-health

Here you go user. I take one with a zinc and magmesium supp every morning with a glass of milk.

yeah the vitamin D "comity" says 10'k is ok, on their website. but i got problems with anything above 7k

yeah it really helped me last year during the winter, its just grey here for like 8months straight

I did bloodwork and i was D deficient like my doc predicted even tho i live in Greece. Bottom line , take vitamin D supp.

>even tho i live in Greece
You actually need to leave your room, though, user.

Just got the results of a test I had done, my level was at 28, this was coming off the summer. I had also began supplementing 10000iu a day for about a week prior to having the test done. Now im taking 5000 a day whit vitamin k2. They say its almost impossible to take too much, unless youre taking 10000 a day for like 3 months straight. I can easily say im less of an anxious mess now that ive been taking it.

Its also important to be taking magnesium. I take 600 mg at night. This mineral is also very important for general health and tons of people are deficient, especially those who work out and sweat a lot. Magnesium is thought to play a major role in regulating mood and sleep health. I also recommend zinc, if you decide to supplement it take some that includes cooper as too much zinc without cooper can create an imbalance.

vit D3 - 4000 IU
vit K2 - 4000 IU

Ay I know this is the worst place on the whole internet to ask, but if I wanna take my vitamin D with zinc, do I take both pills in the same day, everyday?

What kind of creature spawns this thing?

ya

what benefits does K2 have for lifters?

20 mg per day.

t. Finland

>international meme units
take a (you)

You probably get more sun than I do. With everything, you gotta listen to your body and decide from there.

i take a 5000 iu gel cap every morning with my pill stack.

Same here brah. Although I do it year round really, shit's magical.