Why lift when it's all about the face?

Why lift when it's all about the face?

1. His face is ugly as your dad's ass
2. You're right, it's all about the face. You only need to lift if you're a bottom fag who needs an attractive body

There's no reason to lift.

And thus I don't

nigga where ur chin

>tfw too beautiful to lift

That girl looks like the (^: face.

get a face lift uggo

to a lazy person, yeah

in actuality, there's no reason not to lift, just as there's no reason not to study for uni, cut out unhealthy foods, brush you teeth etc etc

keked hard

Girls literally, unprovoked, call me handsome and pretty

It's about the whole package. A good face gets you in bed with them (or helps, it doesn't do the whole job if your personality is dogshit) but a good body is what keeps them coming back.

Also, a decent cock and being able to fuck good helps. As does having some cash.

This is COPE

Just ask my boy Francisco Lachowski

Actually it's more about personality. Women like emotions and shit and unfortunately I'm a legit autist.

>adorable

You're cucked. Sorry m8

I'm fucking obese and women call me adorable.

Means fuck all.

>adorable
kek
i've literally had 8/10s tell me they don't think they're good enough for me and then let me degrade them in bed minutes afterwards, it still doesn't mean i'm a male model (i know this because i was told i wasn't lean enough for physique modelling last time i tried out)

also that's only 8/10s, i'm nowhere near good-looking enough to pull that off with actual attractive women

Girls literally save my socks to keep a memory of my smell.

I'm beautiful

I had girls stalk me, for over a fucking month once. Trust me, that doesn't mean you're pretty.

Post pic then nigger. PROVE you're remotely attractive. I'm Chad. I'M the cucker. I'll fuck your bitch easily

how tall are you fuckunt?

I'll show you using my meme

>lifting for grill
You faggots will never reproduce

>my meme
I don't know if I should respect you or pity you.
anyways how does it feel to be a manlet? 6'5" here

Please tell me this is just some ebin memester taking some Chad's Instagram photos and not an actual person

>trying this hard for approval on a Chilean eel cooking forum

A real Chad would have something better to do with his life. Either that or you're some pathetic robot trying to get back at some dude who cracked a joke.

we can only hope user

Want me to take a pic holding something?

THANKS for the Chad affirmation, finally someone who is level headed

You kinda look like a less hot version of a guy someone from /hm/ catfished into sending shitloads of nudes.

how about a timestamp bro

He almost has negative canthal tilt. Do you see how inviting, how mysterious my positive canthal tilt adds to facial aesthetics. Women want to get to know me. Just because I look intriguing. But in reality I'm literally autistic. But a huge asshole too. Both making women hate me.

That song "I Hate You, I Love You" was written about me srs

"I hate that I love you
Don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you
I hate you, I love you,
I hate that I want you
You want her, you need her
And I'll never be her"

Not writing anything on paper so that it can be edited to say something different. Will hold something, flip u off, hold my cat ect

Looks like a slight positive canthal tilt tbqh.

Nah bruh, draw a line from the tear gland to edge of eye. He's neutral, close to negative canthal tilt

wtf? is that Elliot Rodger?

Wouldn't you know, manlet? 7'5'' here

That girl looks like dobby the elf from harry potter. If having a good looking face will get you a shitty house elf, then there is obviously something else required to get a qtie3.14

This has already been debunked

Yeah and she's a huge slut. But so small. 5'5, 95bs. I used to fuck the shit out of her and my cock is girthy af so it would hurt her. If she made me mad I'd hate fuck her and only begin to get close to cumming when she was literally begging me to bc it hurt so bad. I have the image of her biting her lower lip and squeezing her eyes closed, wincing in pain engraved in my brain.

>6 ft
>210 lbs
>12% bf

Stop, i'm fucking dying.

I'm pretty sure that's (((Ben Shapiro)))

i remember this thread from misc

Is that rodger?

Read the thread r-tard the consensus is that is a meme.

Should I make a poll?

absolutely Ben

you post on r9k what a loser
hahahaha R9K!!!!

Have some OC, nerds

do you wear jackets and long sleeves because you're insecure about your body?

Have you seen all of the girls im with? LOL is that a srs question?

Not sure why...

Sometimes I think that there is no point in living with sub par genetics. Why not just reroll this character for another?

>talking to a woman about macros and "facial genetics"

If this is a troll then you got me.

You are legit sad

LOL I'm legit the best poster on Veeky Forums. I've even gotten banned on /pol/ bc I was dropping political red pills. I got banned from bb.com bc I was dropping facts and it made the virgin mods mad but I'll be unbanned in 3 weeks and will be gone from here so get what you can before it ends

>hating your reflection so much you flip off the mirror

Scratch that. Just posted a red pill thread again. Check it out

Can't tell whether this is a legit autist or some , trolling shit.
>inb4 Newfag
I'm going to bed, gotta do actual stuff tomorrow.

Now it's an even more serious question.

Closet homosexuals often hide behind "LOL I have a gf"

its all about the HEIGHT and DICK SIZE. pic related tinder girl im talking to

Your face can't use magic powers to carry an injured person to safety

>plz keep me in your
In your what I can't tell the last word

Meant for
Figured it out anyway looks like prayers

Yep. Congrats on using that much brain power for such little result

you can't tell how much brain power was required user don't be silly