Tfw girls have it so fucking easy. They can get sex anytime, anywhere with anyone

>tfw girls have it so fucking easy. They can get sex anytime, anywhere with anyone.

Shit feel bros.

Not if they're ugly, then they have to go through the hell of living like an 8-or-lower male

so can gays on grindr. time to convert OP

Literally almost no girls are THAT ugly.

CHAD locks himself in his room, boards up his windows, deletes himself from all social media, uses piss bottles, and still has prime girls banging on his door wanting to fuck him.

>she never texted me back

or just put on make up and/or redirect attention to body

>shitty feels thread on Veeky Forums

>tfw boyfriend won't have sex with you
>tfw can't cheat because morals

You're wrong Op.

>hyping sex to be the end all be all

Your morals are stopping you. You could still easily have sex.

Lol, do you engage your brain before you speak?

How is this related to /fitness/?

Weirdo

Well, they have to sort through 90% absolute PUSSY beta faggots so its not that easy.

Girls have so much options because guys are pussies that cant hold their cards

Actually, not regularly having sex is PROFOUNDLY terrible for your mental and in fact physical health.

Underrated

what about masturbation

That can be said for you

>Thinking masturbation is any where close to sharing your body with another human being while developing that close intimate connection

Cite sources. I call bullshit.

masturbation and sex are the same for your body.

STOP WHINNING ALL YOU DO IS WHINE. GTFO OF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, I HOPE LIFE GETS WORSE FOR YOU

orgasm is the same

intimacy is not, intimacy is the good stuff

They're not. Mkre prolactin gets released during sex than masterbation. I'm sure some other hormones are at play as well having a chick in bed with you (so you can sniff her arsehole whilst fingering her)

this tbqh, sick of bitch boys crying about how tough and unfair life is

does pretty much nothing for your physical health

only way it affects your mental health is if you place too much importance on sex, it's all about your mindset, ofc 90% of Veeky Forums thinks having sex with some club slut is "making it" so idk