What is Veeky Forums studying? I'm interested to see what percentage of Veeky Forumsizens aren't STEM majors

What is Veeky Forums studying? I'm interested to see what percentage of Veeky Forumsizens aren't STEM majors.

Industrial Design

CS and mathematics
Educate myself on different subjects on the side.

Electrical and mechanical engineering.

0%. There is no right answer.
So C.
So 25%
So 0%

Is that like architecture? Pls no bully I'm autistic.

Philosophy undergrad, currently studying lsat. If I dont get 170+ I guess ill be homeless. :,(

I'm already a doctor, general medicine. But my major was organic chemistry.

I used to come here all the time when zyzz was around, but i don't recognize this place anymore... Board seems to have gone to shit

Nu-Veeky Forums is trash. Too many outspoken people that know much less than they think they do.

That is also because those who know right aren't correcting those posts.

Econ and mathematics

Fuck off, grandpa. There's more than one way to skin a cat.

Architects are more about designing buildings, spaces, enviroments etc. while industrial design is more about products, vehicles etc. There are some similarities, ie both draw stuff but they are quite different as a whole.

What, by letting those people go around injuring themselves? You want people to learn that way?

Integrated Business , first year . Im styding for my exams atm i hope i make it

We're all gonna make it.

Cell and Developmental Biology (Ph.D. candidate)

CS and Math, hoping for grad school in cryptography

Physic PhD student. Did my undergrad in both physics and math. I might not be the smartest in my program, but I am the swolest.

Web Science.
Very exciting field desu.
Maybe I'll cite Veeky Forums in some paper one day.
kek

What's your concentration?

International hotel management with a minor in vinology, gastronomy, guest relations and a bunch of other stuff. Basicly food and beverage.

major in meme engineering
minor in shitposting

CS

>all these CS majors
Top lel at all of the obese neckbeards

As a web science major I talk to CS people and they are alright usually. Most of them aren't obese.
It's a pretty meme tier degree what with Pajeet doing the same shit for about 20,000 ruples.

Medicine

software engineering

I'm pajeet and a skinny fat DYEL. At least get that shit right.

Biochemistry, currently in my 4th year. Don't know what ill do when i graduate. Maybe get a job in the field. Maybe work construction and live on my great aunt's bush lot hunting coyotes and pheasants for food. Maybe do some PADI certification and try becoming a nuclear diver. Maybe move to Hamilton and make DMT.

Political science, international relations, economics triple major, japanese minor, looking into the schools mba program too.
im gonna become "the man" i guess

public policy, phd student

Dual majoring in Applied mathematics in statistics and Industrial Distribution.

Literally doing the math major just for my gambling addiction purposes

Bio/chem for undergrad major. getting a master's in biomedicine and applying to medical school.

Computer Science

Pilot school

Mathematics.

lets twist this question a little and see who can figure this out

Veeky Forums exposed

My degree was in theology

37.5%

Where?

Physics

Police Studies and Criminal Justice

I want to join the RCMP and specialize in Major Crimes

What the fuck type of stupid ass logic is this

I can't even answer the question kek.

50%

Law, will be bachelor after this year if everything goes smoothly.

>law
>bachelor
whats your undergrad mane

33.3%, better than what you chose - 25%.

Isn't it?

Mechanical Engineering

Wow.

Europe, why do you ask?

chemical engineering

Emphasis on macro, micro, or just a comprehensive econ degree?

B always has a 1/4 chance of being correct. that was the situation when you chose it, but now the situation has changed.
A C D together had 3/4 chance of being correct, but now take away C, then A and D together has a 3/4 chance of being correct
this guy is right

Finance. Hopefully my smooth white skin and good grades get me in the door somewhere decent. Planning on learning some coding/python to make myself more attractive to employers.

Quoting something implying that it's stupid or wrong without explaining why or making a different statement is quite cowardish.

Economics and Business Economics
Econometrics and Operations Research

If u aint double degree you're a studying curlbro desu senpai

currently doing my master's in accounting, boring shit but should land me a job in the future

Environmental Science
Yes I regret everything

NOT Veeky Forums RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

If you think this is a Monty Hall problem then you're literally retarded.

I'm not implying it's wrong. I'm blatantly calling you a retarded bitch.

law

Nice user, my high school best friend just got his bachelor's in ID

I'm in flying school too, military though.

Education.

Specifically highschool English.

You are quite objectively not.
Are you stupid?

Accounting

>Falling for the STEM meme
>Finding work
Pick one

What a dumb faggot.

I had moral issues with becoming a fighter pilot, so I decided it was the army instead, then pilot after.

vidya
(IT-engineer, with a side of game-design, engines etc.)

You are fucking stupid.
Go back to your manual labor job.

This

Top kek. Why would you do that senpai? Also is it true that ENVS majors smoke a ton of weed?

Dumbass.

I'm thinking about getting my Master's in OR, any advice? What school?

Don't reply to me again or I'll fucking kill you, shitposter.

>why would you do that?
My GPA isn't high enough for a major that matters since I slacked off hard freshman year. Im also told that's it's a pretty fast growing field so there's at least a decent chance I get an alright job
As for the weed question, I dunno about other people
But I sure fucking do

Policy and Management, Chinese.

On the fast track for foreign service. Parents have connections.

Nothing better than some dank kush

>Chinese
Are your parents Chinese? If no how did you learn the different tones? I basically only learn how to read Chinese because I cannot afford 50€ per hour for a teacher and couldn't teach it to myself.

Civil engineering
Tfw classroom is full of dyels and fatass

25%, teacher could be wrong

Mathematics undergrad.

Kinda sad actually, the degree coupled with the shit I do to be employable gives me no time to be Veeky Forums. I only come here to post on the QTDDTOT to ask about my diet (I'm not Veeky Forums but I eat Veeky Forums).

Im in my 3rd year of law, ready to not get a job and be paying off debts forever. At least I'll have my gains

No, not Chinese. Dad is from the Midwest, Mom is from NYC. Both come from old money families so money for tutors/school isn't an issue.

But the tones are really difficult. I've only spent 1.5 years on it so im still shit (compared to native speakers), but I'm not so bad at languages to begin with. English is my first language and I've been learning spanish since I was four.

Plenty of free audio courses online, and the importance of tones is exaggerated anyway.

Geoscience

gender studies and philosophy

Degeneracy.

Weed + lifting is truly the path to enlightenment

too real.

I wonder how a nu-fit sticky even look like, "blablabla fat people have high test"

DUDE WEED LAMOAS

>gender studies and philosophy
Seriously? Why?

Let's assume A is correct. That means D is correct as well. That means there is a 50% chance of getting the right answer. Therefore A is not correct. Neither is D.

Let's assume B is correct. Then there is a 25% chance of getting the right answer. Therefore B is incorrect.

Let's assume C is correct. Then there is a 25% chance of getting the right answer. Therefore C is incorrect.

None of them are correct, because each leads to a contradiction.

Hey, philosophybro. I'm finishing my philosophy degree up next year. Planning on going for an MFA and teaching at a community college. Don't feel ripped off or anything because the school paid my tuition, and Uncle Sam will probably be paying for grad school.

Muh Nigga, I'll be studying for High School History.

IT