Is it worth it to put in the effort of lifting if I look like the guy on the left?

is it worth it to put in the effort of lifting if I look like the guy on the left?

Are those the Yogscast guys? Fuggg I used to watch them all the time years ago. What happened to them?

Simon got really ill and stopped appearing. Lewis, Sips, and this bald faggot called Pyrion turned into numale cucks.

The early yogpod is god-tier though I recommend it a lot

I fucking loved the Yogpod holy shit

Have you payed attention to Lewis? He's slowly becoming nationalist and right wing. IIRC he voted for brexit.

>IIRC he voted for brexit.
source? that would really make my day

I think It's your only hope, so yes It's worth it.

One of the triforce podcasts. Don't remember which one.

Dude holy shit i too used to watch them back in the days.

I remember my first video series i watched by them was Yog-olympics, and I recently found out the videos were taken down by the actual olympics for copyright infringement

Yeah they are crap nowadays, I only cringe watching them

what about surgery?

fuck i love the old yogpods so much, their fallout NV videos were great as well

Holy Baader-Meinhof, Batman. I just started rewatching their minecraft series from way back when. That series was god-tier youtube.

I stopped watching the Israphael series ages ago, did they ever finish it?

No, such a shame desu, it was the series that made them huge to begin with

wtf it's been so fucking long, how the fuck could they not?

AFAIK doing those huge scenarios was too much work

>Guy asks for advice
>We talk about the Yogscast instead
I loved the shit out of their Jaffa Factory videos, as well as their early civ games when Sips still played.
I missed when things were good.

I found it interesting Simon and Lewis didn't know any of the plans at one point. Very late SoI they were just exploring like a DnD game or something

Dude just stfu

It's always worth it bro. Always. Even with an ugly face, you can still be that ugly guy with the amazing body. Always worth it.

if the dude starts lifting out of skinnyfat, gets contacts, gets a buzzcut, he can go from a 5/10 to a 7.5/10.

>pyrion
>cuck

he literally uses that insult though mate. my only problem with him is his fucking vaping bullshit.

So there is hope for me.

>tfw it will never be 2009 again
>watching shadow of israphel on my brand new ipod touch in bed

almost 8 fucking years man

damn that brings me back

its always worth the effort fag