Fit/fat here wondering if your cock gets bigger when you become very fit and/or muscular...

Fit/fat here wondering if your cock gets bigger when you become very fit and/or muscular. I'm slightly disappointed with my current size and I think eating healthier and doing more exercises will make me bigger. Pic kinda related I guess.

It doesn't get bigger. If you're fat the parts covered in fat are recovered and visible again. You may have better blood flow and EQ, and it will look bigger the smaller you are, but that's about it.

Mine got bigger after SS + gomad

You lose your FUPA and get a stronger erection.

.... super saiyan?

But what If you want to make it thicc

If there was any reliable way to actually make it bigger don't you think everyone would know?

In the community, sure. Trade secret.

Read the sticky faggot

If you also give up masturbation and do a short dick stretch routine in the shower/bath every day you'll look and feel a lot bigger.

It won't get physically bigger but if you pack fat in your crotch the general rule is that 50lbs lost = 1 inch "gained"

It won't actually get bigger, but as the fat goes away, more of your dick will be exposed. If you bonepress when you measure, it won't be any different, but it will look bigger. I lost 70 lbs and gained about an extra inch of apparent dick.

I'm not that fat, more like athletic + junk food.

My new goals are cutting back / stop masterbation, drinking more milk / watet, figure out some more exercises to do that won't make me kill myself from boredom.

Well your dick is as big as your dick is. It's the same thing as height, dicklet. The only way to make it physically larger is through surgeries.
If there was some secret pill or workout to make your dick bigger then every man would have a 10 inch cock.

>I'm not that fat, more like athletic + junk food
lets see some pics fukkboi, sounds like fat

Yeah I was athletic+junk food until the day I was 250lbs and ran out of breath walking up 5 steps.
Now I'm 170lbs and went from just above 5inches to a solid 6inch dick.

I'm about 5'8" weigh about 150, climb v5 boulder routes.... but have some chub from eating junk.

>If there was some way to get big muscles then everyone would be jacked

Must be why every man I see is as big as Arnold

You can lose your FUPA and reveal more

But otherwise, no.

Who? Pls tell.

dude who is that in your pic? I think I know her, does her name begin with an S?

Girl I just started banging. Met at an REI one day to buy a gift card from craigslist. After she hit me up saying I was hot, wanted to go on a date. Next day met during my lunch break for coffee. Next day during lunch we fucked at her place for 45 min.

pls respond? She looks just like a girl I used to fuck, last I heard she had moved to Tennessee

Yeah she's pretty cute. Going to see her this weekend

yeah but I want to know if it's her, what's her name? She an English chick?

Yeah she's English

I mean, she speaks English

Epic thread

I mean from England

>short dick stretch routine in the shower
you mean masturbate

I would smash that even if my cock was 2" would SMASH

Want more?

yeah please

Is this board nude friendly?

yeah

Post more of her, she's hot af.

I thought this board was sfw

you can post ass and tits, just not hardcore shit.

>tfw girth is 5.2"
who /bigboy/ here?

Anything to recommend to achieve this?

Genetics

Kegels can give you stronger erections though and apparently boost your girth. I've started to do those now.

Better get on that keagle train