HOW TO GET RICH

We have a unique opportunity to get to Lamboland and it will only last a few years. Lets stop trying to scam eachother through hype and work together. I don't give a fuck if you all die poor but theres maybe a few million dollars on this board while theres TRILLIONS outside of it. Lets get the banks and baby boomers to buy our bags, not eachother.

Stop hype fudding/shilling and don't try to catch the moon mission happening 2 days from now because most of us are too dumb to win that way.

Post UNDERVALUED coins and properly argue if/why they will be trading at a much higher price once their tech has been implemented and the price matured. Backup your claims. Tear down eachothers claims with reasoning. Evaluate RISK - some are safe with lower potential but still good, some risky and low potential etc.

Lets see the greatest transfer of wealth in history

Other urls found in this thread:

swift.com/news-events/press-releases/swift-harmonises-bank-connectivity-to-vp-securities-using-iso-20022-standards
discord.gg/nQY8Fr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

agreed

Chainlink is an easy 100x

>Lets see the greatest transfer of wealth in history

So basically you’re saying buy LINK

this, fuck the boomers

moon mission

not gonna work dude, same reason communism never worked. great idea, but people are faggots

Are these link believers resembling the early ripple investor?

Do you ever get bored of shilling your shitcoin that can't even pass 50 cents?

Way too much coins, and the ICO rush is making things even worse.

LINK sure as fuck isn't your ticket to Lamboland you delusional fag.

>Dev team not communicating
>32mn and they don't release daily statements about the project
>totally failed at SIBOS, apparently nobody could hear Sergay speak through the Gloryhole in the Bathroom stall (LINK was actually located INSIDE the toilets)
>Banks and Swift actually plan to put Supercomputers ON every City making LINK obsolete before it even got the chance for implementation
>Banks already developing their own Blockchain tech so again LINK is obsolete
>several confirmed reports that the development was a TOTAL failure
>Sergay had such bad luck he was raped, assaulted and pozzed with AIDS when he arrived in Canada for SIBOS
>unlikely to survive much longer and will probably go into Hospital and LINK will be disbanded

Chainlink is being cucked SO HARD by Binance rn...it's fucking hillarious, you guys need to see the charts and order book.
This coin had so much growth potential but the team didn't want to hype their coin... but wait! They allowed Binance of all exchanges to list and manipulate it hahahahahah fucking potheads

No its just a picture to get peoples attention. Tell me why I shouldn't buy Link but back it up. Dont just hype fud or shill. Memes are great but its my money at stake

its the ultimate neet coin

its being kept down on purpose so we can load up on it, then, when the pressure valve releases, instant 100x

For real. Why cant we be more productive?

We need to organize. We should start a slack or discord group for serious biznessmen that are actually trying to help each other

Why tf arent we raiding and shilling the shit out of places online? We could have a real impact. Too bad you fags cant even count to 5

>Tell me why I shouldn't buy Link but back it up
Its actually got obsolete, if you read the whitepaper and used common sense you would also have noticed that.
but unfortunately you're a deluded bagholder.

>>Sergay had such bad luck he was raped, assaulted and pozzed with AIDS when he arrived in Canada for SIBOS
>>unlikely to survive much longer and will probably go into Hospital and LINK will be disbanded
Damn. You got me.

That's a non argument unless you can specify exactly why it's obsolete.

I already said it here

Id be down. If mods can kick idiots off then it would work

>HOW TO GET RICH

Don't use my thread topic line ever again.

swift.com/news-events/press-releases/swift-harmonises-bank-connectivity-to-vp-securities-using-iso-20022-standards

More likely a slow bleed while the rest of us get on with it, oh and forget about making it without us, I'll throw some gains change at link if anything meaningful materializes. Babbys first moon mission has you pussies weak as the woman with your faggot tier emotions, whether it has a future or not the money will move to this quarters flavor. Just soak up the lesson and don't fuck up like this again OK.

>no mention of LINK or smartcontracts
this LINK turd is so dead already, dude why you want to lose money? you hate it or something?

We keep getting statements from Sergay hinting without directly stating that he has a SWIFT partnership, but SWIFT never mentions Chainlink or Smartcontracts.com by name.

Because supercomputers? Really boomer?

and
>>several confirmed reports that the development was a TOTAL failure
like what?

dude is bullshitting you, probably already sits in a airport lounge drinking martinis while getting blown by imported trannys.

better sell now before his plane takes off with all your cash and leaves you stranded with nothing but wilson and your shit filled underpants.

like the dudes they're apparently working with are never mentioning them by name.
some guy here yesterday called at SWIFT and they said they have no fucking idea who Sergay even is.

I agree with you 100%. A lot of people on this board are out to shill, scam, FUD, pump and dump the new flavour of the week and it's hard to search through all the shitcoins for the gold.

I have done hard research on market impacts of a few coins, but none stand out to me today as much as OMG.

> It is currently at ~50% discount from ATH
> Q4 White label wallet release
> Disrupting a 17+ Trillion dollar market
> All fees generated on the network get paid to stakers.
> Free and open network meaning other players can use this chain to offer cheaper products than Visa/Mastercard/PayPal. They could even use it if they wanted.
> In a rapidly growing region - SEA with a foothold in Japan where they love crypto.
> Government backing
> Talking to central banks
> Fifth largest bank conglomerate in the world has a strategic investment meaning due diligence was done and they like
> Rumours of linking in with FelCia platform in japan - used everywhere from transport, vending machines. If anyone has been to Japan this is Suica/Pasmo cards. Tech also used in Singapore and HK where Omise have offices.
> This matches with Japans goals to become cashless for 2020 Olympics.
> Lots of room to grow as it rolls out its tech. Decentralised exchange, cash in/out touchpoints, Third parties using wallet SDK, Plasma implementation, Staker rewards etc.
> Plasma will have enough power to theoretically replace all cash transactions in the world.

This is an EASY 300%-400% from today, but I think it will go much, much more and could reach way over $100-$300 if you are patient.

Do your own research and you will come to the same conclusion as me.

>like the dudes they're apparently working with are never mentioning them by name.
>some guy here yesterday called at SWIFT and they said they have no fucking idea who Sergay even is.
kek youre avoiding questions and grasping at straws

good to know that youre either retarded / a shill

nah man just telling the truth.
I mean its not really my problem and I don't really care if some guy invests in LINK and loses a shitton of money.
also the level of delusion going on is insane with this coin, they already behave like cultmembers or left cucks who can't accept the truth and keep denying it even if they get stabbed by a nigger.

you know m8 just keep posting about Lamboland and pretend to be rich in the future, if this gives you hope to live on then its probably a good thing, but please don't kill yourself when you realise too late that you got scammed.

Pretty much LINK, OMG and possibly WTC (RFID will be big very soon). NEO could possibly be the Chinese Bitcoin if the ban changes.
I've got money on SALT as well.
I have other coins but less confident in these.
There will be upcoming coins which may be revolutionary but it's getting harder to wade through the endless chitcoins

Will look into it

not an argument

LINK is gonna go past the moon when it gets on Bittrex, way past the $1 mark.

Screencap this.

omg?

Our Lord said:
Our initial implementation with SWIFT focused on the ability to input critical financial data into a smart contract security, the usage of shared standards like ISO20022 to make smart contracts more understandeable, and the ability for a smart contract to send payments to any of the 11,000+ banks that rely on SWIFT payment messages. After working closely with SWIFT and multiple financial institutions on smart contract securities, we do believe that a smart contract’s ability to make payments in an end-user’s preferred format (bank account payments), is an important feature for their ability to become the preferred form of digital agreement. Since the larger financial industry seems to be in clear agreement with us on a smart contract securities need for key inputs/outputs, the initial implementation presented at SIBOS is something we are currently in conversations about turning into a larger implementation for both SWIFT, and multiple large institutions.

but the faggot devs are don't give a shit. They hardly ever communicate with the investors. They don't care what exchanges their shitcoin is on.

Rory was just in the telegram group answering questions

Yes OmiseGo (OMG)

But Sergey just posted on the slack what happened at Sibos and they are trying to con SWIFT and other big bois to playing ball with them.

so the SWIFT partnership was not a done deal?

Did he say anything jewcy?

>Sergey playing ball with SWIFT and other big bois
This needs to be shopped into a meme

WHEN is the next news or happening for link

Exhange soon

A huge undervalued coin tradable only in one exchange begin with a "S" but I won't tell you because Veeky Forums is not anymore a reserved circlejerk club for few cool retarded guys like it ways almost 10 years ago.

It full of normies that will spam it everywhere, so that's why even on Veeky Forums we're still each one against the others...

The "implication" is that it seems they have hooked other fish as well.

Whether or not they have reeled them in, maybe Sergey can use the 32 million neetdollars he took from us to ply them with underage Canadian hookers to use ChainLink.

>Do your own research
I have.

>and you will come to the same conclusion as me.
I have.

And you didn't even mention Money Skelly. I love this coin so much.

>properly argue
>Veeky Forums

discord.gg/nQY8Fr
a friendly discord channel where we casually chat about trading and try to help each other with that we know

no shilling/fudding, not a PnD group

If someone's actually interested, what would we even do there? Be a PnD group? Contribute research? Etc? I'm down if we can map out what our aim would be

We should focus on medium or long-term gains, not PnD or other kikery.

There are a lot of other good things I didn't mention.

Glad you're on the rocket. Who knows, I might meet you in the lambo dealership.

lets write a smart contract where we all hold our LINK in it together while it matures so no one can be weak handed faggots. and then it can pay out back to original wallets once price hits $50

that way we will all be rich together

You speak the language of great power /bizbro
The stuff revolutions are made of

reinstalling now and will get in there

like the other anons said, hopefully research, TA, looking out for ICOs, etc.

how soon? like a few weeks or a few days?

is this post kill? i dont wanna refresh and lose link

are we not joining this?

Actual good post. You pretzels should listen to this man

Let's raid drawball, LINK in INK.

NEXUS EARTH

EASIEST 3X BY CHRISTMAS

He couldn't tell due to NDA as I understood it, neither what exchange they decided to go with.

Chainlink is honestly going to increase. I'm $5k in.

It is backed by the largest international banking companies in the world. Have a look at SIBOS yourself.

At least 2x by the end of the week and that is a conservative AF guess

K, hope everything goes well for you.

I have my eyes on oil, gold, silver, and bitcoin, and steel companies, as well as Ford

I don't really fuck around with all those gay coins that will literally never catch on

Come on, faggot. Make this place great again.