Oh shit boys what do you think?

Oh shit boys what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_pivx/status/920144917506281472
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont care about Monero, as much as I want to know what other coin they are talking about.

I know what it is.

How reliable is this report and why Veeky Forums doesnt become millionaire by following it considering it leaks really fast?

Verge?

Maybe they'll leak fake ones to fuck with you.

IOC

NAV

Well what the fuck is it?

Signatum. Its on yobit sir

Ok, we can definitely figure this shit out. Let's start with a list of privacy candidates.

I'll give you guys a hint.

It just implemented a new protocol yesterday.

That's all I can say w/o giving it away.

It's PivX.

It wont be any of the expensive ones IMO because that seems like a prime reason why theyre pulling out of Monero, It has to be either pivx, cloak, verge or signatum

It mentions "unseating" Monero, which presumably can be taken to mean that it will surpass it in both marketcap, and private use features.

This seems to eliminate both Zcash and DASH for mostly obvious reasons. (coinmarketcap.com)

Now, we have PIVX and VERGE.
Someone else will have to chime in from here, I need to read about them.

- I made bank off the XLM storm and Palm Beach definitely knew about the IBM thing guys, don't tell me that signal was based on fucking memelines and tea leaves.

Lets coordinate and cash in on this one early.

Im supporting NAV

Pivx is definitely good. But Verge on the other hand plans to implement RSK smart contracts very soon after Wraith which I am estimating by the end of this month (according to one of the lead Verge devs, smart contracts are planned to be implemented after the fork). This is a close call but I am putting my money on Verge for this

twitter.com/_pivx/status/920144917506281472

I'm already in PivX, and I genuinely think if OP's leak is real; it's PivX.

My guess is Nav, but then I'm probably biased since I'm invested in it.

It looks to be at a pretty strong support, and it definitely fits the bill.

This is where /biz needs to unite and stop fucking each other over.

da faq

anybody know where you can get palm beach confidential free?

ESP On yobit sir has new privacy feature, untracable by indi-I mean american government sir

Zcoin. Let's gooooooo.

Hold on guys, there is a nice telegram group i am involved in (as objective as a group can be in this space) and they are mentioning that it could be Zcoin because PB has mentioned buying it before....still researching ill keep you posted.

(OP)
they want to buy cheaper monero so this got leaked on biz :^)

Thanks for confirming my suspiscion OP.
This board is indeed full of newbie investors, no wonder they keep getting financially rekt.

The article is from the Palmbeach Research Group. The author made many of us rich. he predicted Rise of Ethereum, NEO, OmiseGo.

My message to you newbie investors...
Learn volume, liquidity, market resistance, market indicators like MACD.
When a coin gets heavily shilled like chainlink, you are buying it at 4-5 times the initial release price.
This is the WORST board for financial advice on coins. Don't trust ANYONE HERE

Pls be obsidian

What about Sumocoin?

how do you have access to this shit? doesnt it cost a fortune to get a membership for it?

I found it floating around Veeky Forums and it didnt have much attention so I decided to make a thread dedicated to it

It already has, it's called Ethereum

How do we get into this palm beach group. Thanks

Someone posted a snippet earlier from their bitcointalk ANN? Market cap is insanely small. How much you going in?

Wait sorry, I saw it on twitter

>Let the Game Come to You!

>Big T

> Liquidity
> MACD
> I read "A Random Walk Down Wall Street" and now I think I'm a quant
fucking lol, never, ever change biz

Ethereum

I think palm beach is more likely to choose a coin thats

>advising newbies to learn basic concepts
>pretentious
calm down there, chip shoulderton

it is either PIVX or NAV

this is clearly fake

>thinks price of a token actually means anything...
>thinks marketcap is a meme...

If it's fake, he writes just like Teeka.

Clearly you are mistaken, Big T is a real nigga

PBC is a high-growth, smaller cap newsletter/portfolio.

I think it's verge I've been watching multiple 15-20 btc non spoof trades to down all last month and this month... But fuck i dunno. I don't think it's pivx there masternode still don't hide there ips it's a bullshit privacy coin imo... Im going with verge or sphere

It doesn't say anything about their next opportunity being a privacy coin. Just to look for it in the next newsletter.

What? It says "But we've found another privacy coin that we think could eventually unseat Monero."

dude this board is littered with liars and crooks.

>be palm beach
>pump a coin whenever we feel like it
>dump it when we get bored

Nobody had the right to post this.

There is far more in the way of content; it is a shame that this is the level that some people stoop to.

Palm Beach Confidential does not endorse this post in any way, and we request that you remove it.

I will be reaching out for DMCA notice if this is insufficient.

suck my cock, dude

also pump ltc please

List of privacy coins:
-Verge
-Hush
-Sumocoin
-ZCoin

Good realistic larp, nice reddit spacing to normie it up.

brb buying 100K XMR

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Monero.

It's obsidian. This explains the massive fud.

telegram groups are saying it's Nav for sure

Coin is XDN

sacrafice your first born child, and saturate genitals in IcyHot

if this is true then they refer to ETH

ETH isnt a privacy coin monkeyboy

Exactly, heres a hint, it's severely under valued and is only tradable for BTC.

you both are stupid

eth is implementing zk-SNARKs

the procotol used by zcash

this is why Veeky Forums is retarded and is not going to make it

We need better hints.

;)

You are right. I missed it. ADHD.

should we tell him? or just keep it to ourselves that it's a certain project that's been fudded the hardest out of all of the new small-cap coins?

It's OBSIDIAN

the most secure coin on the planet =)

I will delete this post in 2 minutes, so take note.
Thank me later.

Is it Particl.io?

>Let the game come to you

We just fucking lost it Veeky Forums

how tf would you know what coin it is?

I'm already long Obsidian but it hurts me everyday.

hang yourself with the worlds longest shoelace.
Pivx just implemented zerocoin protocol yesterdat

yet its price hasn't moved at all

so please kys yourself

I hope you fucking realize that it is IN THEIR BENEFIT that their subscribers leak this information. Not only does this reinforce their predictions, their subscribers get first dibs on the action and dummies like you think you're getting top secret info.

HOLY SHIT IT'S ODN
THEY ARE GONNA RECOMMEND ODN

found it

>DMCA on Veeky Forums

Aeon is pretty much The Litecoin to Monero, how will it usurp it then?

Not true. Their typical or target subscriber is not crypto savvy, although this is probably changing gradually. Also, their subscribers may not have a chance to read the newsletter or a chance to buy before it is leaked.

It's Verge. I am 100 percent sure.
t. I live in Palm Beach.

good source lol

I'd give a vote for XVG

But seriously there are other privacy coins we haven't discussed. What about CLOAK or XSPEC?

Aeon is mooning right now. Doesn't take a whole lot of volume to make it moon, however. Be careful.

Kek, thanks for the find. Already up +10%

Aeon was being shilled here two weeks ago at a much cheaper price. Don't hold too long...

"With @officialmcafee and his wonderful wife Janice, my gf and his security homie in front, about to enjoy lunch. Beautiful day! #crypto $xvg"

These guys are working on something big for sure...

Sep 2016.

Bitcoin was worth around 600.
Now its at 5500, and recently reached 6000.
That's also around 1000%

But ! The Bitcoin Cash fork has already happened which also had value - another 400 bucks right there, and if you traded wisely it could have yielded a whole lot more.

So while XMR slightly out-competed BTC the problem I have with this post is that it measures the gains in USD but recommends converting back to BTC as a base currency.

You cant have it both ways.

If they were so great at trading they would have bought in @ November / December for 6 or 7 bucks as well.

It’s NAV it’s MOONING right now get in here !