EC is amazing, bros. I feel so strong and energetic without having to stuff my face with huge amounts of food anymore...

EC is amazing, bros. I feel so strong and energetic without having to stuff my face with huge amounts of food anymore. If steroids feel even a fraction as good as this, then sign me up.

Me too, I love this stuff.
Though I have trouble sleeping, and I get headaches.
All from caffeine though, the appetite suppressant is top tier.

How late are you taking your last dose? I don't find it keeps me up at night at all.

With the bronkaid all you need to do is show id and within for it, why do I feel like it's gonna be like pulling teeth trying to get it at a pharmacy? i feel like I have to go in and be ready for 99 questions or some bulkshit.

It's not. Just take your id and say you want 2 or 3 boxes when you are at the pharmacy counter. They keep it back there.

what does this do

Most you may get asked is what your reason for buying it is.
Say you have shortness of breath, maybe from working construction or janitorial or something. Even then not likely to ask, don't fret.
If they say why don't you get sudafed or some other breathing med, say it gives you a headache

Awesome then,I'm ready to give it a shot

That's what I was thinking as well. Hopefully I don't get denied this stuff cause I keep hearing good stuff about it. Thanks for the feedback.

I did it, it was okay, but I wasn't a huge fan of the shortness of breath. Sort of like when doing keto, you basically have to live with never having fruit and anything remotely sweet for the rest of your life, getting on stack means you don't run (hiit) anymore unless you want a heart attack.

They can't really deny you desu. Unless you act super shady. I'd just leave and go somewhere else if they do but I've never seen that happen.

I still do cardio on EC. Is this bad?

>Tfw Australian
>Tfw ephedrine is banned
>Tfw as far as I know everything that works to a similar effect is banned
>Tfw everything is fucking banned

I just wanna be Veeky Forums, brehs. Yet my government keeps cucking me.

>Pic fucking related. Not just tfw, but also how I feel when Veeky Forums is discussing how great it is

does this have any effect on ur bmr or does it just make you less hungry?

Extremely man, that's too much caffeine. The ephedrine in those doses is fairly benign though

I think if it's not HIIT, you'll be fine

200mg is too much?

I train muay thai 2-3 times a week. Is that considered HIIT?

Just use pseudoephedrine you retard.
Go to the chemist, ask at the pharmacy desk thing for "original sudafed", when they ask why say the new stuff doesn't work. They'll get you some because LEGITIMATELY phenylephrine or whatever that gay shit is in the new ones, doesn't decongest.

So just do that, it's $15 for like, 12 60mg tablets, and just break them into quarters.

Studies showed it does raise your BMR but only slightly the majority of the benefit comes from it absolutely killing your hunger. I sometimes forgot to eat period while on it. Lost 80 legit lbs in 10 months while on it and combining it with the PMSF diet

>200mg a dose
>3 doses a day
>half life is 6 hours
>is still somehow 200mg.

what about asprin, im taking ECA right now - what are the pros/cons?

pic unrelated

200mg is give or take 2-3 cups of coffee, so you're having the equivalent of 6-9 cups a day.

Some people call it too much, I'm accustomed to drinking 4-5 cups a day at work anyway, so that amount of caffiene (while it might affect me physically) does absolutely nothing for my alertness.

Half life is 4 hours. I should have also mentioned that I do my cardio in the evening after my last dose, so the first two doses from earlier in the day have left my system

Like I said, unlikely to happen.
I live in a city with kind of large mryh production and the closest to that scenario was a pharmacist not really knowing what Bronkaid was off the top of their head until I elaborated it's lung medicine

How in the fuck did you do a PSMF for 10 months? I did a PSMF to kill the last bit of weight I lost before I met my ex-gf and threw all my gains away, and after 2 months the bronkaid had totally fucked my sinuses, i felt like death warmed over any time the ephedrine wasn't fresh in my system, and I was so bored of protein+greens for 1200kcal a day I was ready to end myself. Cannot imagine pushing through 8 more months than I did, I barely made it 2 months.

1) half life means after SIX (6) hours, you've got 100mg caffeine. Let's pretend you dose 6am, 12pm, 6pm.

so at 12pm you have 100mg left over, and redose 200mg. at 6pm, you have 50mg left over from brekky, and 100mg residual from noon, and now you've dropped another 200mg? that's 350mg. that's too much.

the caffeine (and ephedra) in this is only for appetite suppression, how many times do you retards need to read this before you stop dosing dangerous levels of meme drugs?

and what is the limit for caffeine for an adult human male?

I dunno man, take a shitload and do some PR deadlifts and come back and tell us what happens.

TALK TO ME ABOUT THE ASPIRIN BOYS, WHERE DO WE STAND

google says humans can handle 400mg

350 is pretty close to 400mg.

Look man, take as much as you like, I don't care. IV it.

i cut my caffeine in half and only take 100mg/dose. works dairly well and Im not worried about crazy effects

not needed

Never heard of this; are there any other legal and safe over the counter supps I should know about (aside from protein powder and whatever crap they try to sell you at body building.com)?

If I'm just trying to lose the last several pounds I need in order to get rid of my stomach fat, would this be worth trying out?

Wait, shit, user, are you trolling? I was looking into shit like yohimbine but that's banned too, and I'm too scared of DNP.

How does pseudoephedrine work? Same way as ephedrine? Any notable differences, sides or health risks?

Also, I'm assuming I won't be needing a prescription?

Cheers for the tip though user. This might actually be what I'm looking for.

is it as effective, though? What about the ephedrine dose, is that the same?

is there reasoning or?

afaik the asprin was supposed to extend the effects

It does more damage than good, as far as I understand. Doesn't really benefit the stack itself, it's supposed to reduce blood pressure or some shit

This caffeine talk is scaring me. I've been drinking 6-12 cups of black coffee a day, over 12 hours, and never really thought about how much caffeine I've been consuming. I've never had any side effects except maybe a slight headache if I don't drink enough water or eat. Is it really that bad? Should I look into cutting down?

I'm not fucking trolling.
Don't do meme shit, just go to your local chemist and buy a box of original sudafed. it's 15 bucks, you get it immediately, and if you don't like it you can bin it.

It's basically the stereoisomer of ephidrine that's chemically produced, ephidrine is racemic and pseudo is purely dextro. Not a great deal of difference.

Pseudo will stim you, and suppress your appetite. give it a whirl, or don't, I don't care.

Got questioned for the first time ever by a Walgreens pharmacist .he asked if I take it often and if it was part of a Drs advice. Told him I abuse it often to focus during workouts and he still sold it to me.

It doesn't do shit kek.

>is it really that bad?
If you don't feel bad, it's probably fine. I think I read 3g caffiene per day induces heart attacks. You're at ~40% that
>Should I look into cutting down?
Yes. Although you may feel fine, your heart is probably experiencing minor palpitations. I wouldn't recommend cold turkey, but maybe 50% for a month.

It's extremely easy to do when you're an obese piece of shit. I was 300 lbs PMSF got me down to 220 and then it got ridiculously hard like you said and I cut down regularly to 190 at 6'3. This makes sense PMSF was designed for the morbidly obese to lose as much weight as possible while holding on to LBM.

Better off taking Omega 3 if you want the healthier blood pressure

I've purchased it off and on for years. I've literally never been asked any questions, though I have gotten some weird looks I guess. They were out a few times, so you either ask for primatine or go somewhere else.

I did DNP and I went from roughly ~14% to 9-10% in the span of 3 weeks on a relatively short dose. It's really powerful and has very manageable sides. I barely felt any different on 250mg, didn't sweat during work or anything only when I actually went to workout I'd get sweat dripping. It wasn't that hard to get in Australia either.

mfw take 24mg + 600mg of caffeine daily

I think it's time I cycle off for awhile. Wanting to start using DMAA again.

I get irregular heartbeats on EC. It's kinda scary.

I'll just be sitting there, then it gets kind of hard to breathe for a second, and then all of a sudden my heart stops, and then starts pumping really fast, and it feels like I'm out of breath.

What do?

Stop taking it then you dumb shit, what the fuck do you think?
> Lel my heart stops and I can't breathe every so often
> Better continue taking high doses of stimulants haha

Happens on 100/12.5.

I did it for like 2 months with no problems.

Now this.

Has anybody on here ever actually consulted with their physician before starting an EC/ECA stack?

I don't have any health issues to note other than mild seasonal allergies. Never had high blood pressure and no family health history of heart problems. Am I safe bros? I really need to get this extra fat the fuck out of here.