Our favorite vegan has grown up

Our favorite vegan has grown up.

youtube.com/watch?v=5PRAYmzgg0U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YPPXg6Y6gjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haven't they known each other for about a year? These two are retarded.

Did they have to go to a courthouse to find someone legally obligated to marry a faggot and a tranny?

Is she a jewess?

>getting married in a hoodie and sweatpants

>can't have kids
>doesn't want kids
>is ok with marriage though
Just cuck my shit up senpai,
Like is there really any purpose to anything this fag does?

They both look like disgusting unkempt peices of shit. Looks like they just came directly from Wal-Mart, did they not have time to shower and change clothes or something?
Or was he just to much of a nigger to buy a tux and dress for the wedding? Honestly she looks like a coal burning whore so I can't blame him. I don't think she's worth more than a hoodie and sweatpants either tbqh.

>Like is there really any purpose to anything this fag does?
He's a vegan, what do you think?

>marries the same chick that broke up with him because he "wasnt spiritual enough"
jesus christ veggieboy

>Freaks like this are out there getting married
>I wonder more and more if I'll ever find love again every day

mfw

I mean if he has to resort to marriage to keep his youtube relevant, the only logical direction is a sex change coming soon.

you just gotta lower standards like broccoli man

That's really cute

I got an autism vibe from him literally 3 seconds into this video.

She looks decent, 6/10. Probably one of those girls that has never had a real bf so she takes the first one that comes around. I bet he did the whole "Weddings are dumb, let's do the anti-wedding to show all those idiots!"

youtube.com/watch?v=YPPXg6Y6gjo
The lil nigga cant make up his mind

>this was filmed for YouTube

Vegan """"""""gains"""""""""" you have to stop my man

god im vegan and i fucking hate this guy

>Getting married in hoodies

ok I'll admit that seems pretty comfy

you bet!

How long will it last till they get divorced in YouTube?

Some people learn by doing mistakes, some by observing others doing mistakes.

>Favourite vegan
No

>your OWN wedding
>wear same clothes you sleep in and walk around the house all day
>she didn't even washed her hair
>not even fucking brushed her hair
>mfw

does it mean that this dyke slob is now a canadian citizen? How long until she can get a divorce, take half of his wealth and go fuck a random nigger who is more spiritual?

Fucking shameful

this feels so good.
this feeling of someone you strongly dislike fucking himself up badly without you even doing anything.

this is fucked up

I went to a wedding recently where wearing a suit with tie was the bare minimum

everyone looked fancy as fuck, I looked fancy as fuck and we had the best time together

if you decide to get married, at least make a hell of a party out of it...

that fucking retard married a girl he met through call of duty multiplayer, proposed to her before he even met her, and the same girl dumped him through facebook over some made up retarded reasons like "you are not spiritual enough". It doesn't ends there! That faggot literally made a video about eating bunch of mushrooms and how spiritual he became after that experiance.

This can't be real. You can pick up a suit for five credits. This is just lazy and depressing.

>cuckgoblin getting married with someone who is pregnant with another man's child

why has he not an hero yet?

>Going to a weeding in a superdry hoodie.

How expensive is a dress in US again?