How much should I be lifting (relative to body weight) in order to gain the "right" to wear these kinds of shirts?

How much should I be lifting (relative to body weight) in order to gain the "right" to wear these kinds of shirts?

Be lean and have visible definition.

Fedora of the gym world

No one cares. Just don't be a douche

"beast mode"
Only wear this if youre massive or look like an actual athlete

Grill here. Please never wear this shirt. The cut yes, anyone who is not fat can wear them but the slogan or similar ones? Nope.

You have to be buff enough to fill it out

Pls, you're probably ugly.

I'm still a DYEL though. I'm only 5'10", 150 lbs. My numbers are 95 ohp, 155 bench, and 205 squat. 5 reps. Deadlifts are at 255.

I don't want this shirt exactly. I have a few old tees I hardly wear, so I'm just gonna cut those.

Doesn't matter about my looks, 99% of guys who wear that shirt un-ironically will be sending 'giant douche canoe' signals.

Sure the cut is fine as long as you aren't a fatty. Go for it.

Why care about what people think?
Why not wear the shirts you like?
Father forgive me for these gains I am about to receive.

Be out of dyel mode but not really big yet. That's usually the phase of people wearing this type of thing, especially the slogan.

>female
>doesn't matter about my looks

Pick one, and only one.
>confirmed for uggo

I'm self conscious, guys who wear tight tank tops or shirts in general let me ask something.

Can you see your nipples through the shirt? all shirts show off my pecs but my nipples just fucking poke out.

Why don't you just cut them off then?

What are you, a scared fag?

My looks matter. But not here or for a t-shirt style question. Duh.
Sage for useless shit.

Shut up, uggo.
I didn't give you permission to talk to me.
If anything, you are most likely a 3/10 and someone like me, a true 9/10 would never be seen conversing in real life with someone of your inferior genetics.

I'm not going to do it until I hit 1/2/3/4, personally. I feel like I'll be laughed at if I do it while I'm still DYEL.

What about these? I see runners wearing this all the time.

bumping for input

Fuuggg I wish it was acceptable to wear just these as a man, but anytime I see someone else doing it I realize it is not. Truly the most comfy though. Some of my sweatpants fit almost like that and they are the best.

Most girls would find this funny or just not GAF. source: bang hot girls.

Tyler Durden mode and up. Just sub 10%bf with a BMI over 20 and you're fine.

2pl8 bench and you're a god amongst normies

Hide your gains for shock and awe effect when you are shirtless or naked.

Dunno why this meme goes around so much. I go to LA Fitness (aka a normal commercial gym) and the majority of men there bench 2 plates+ and I would bet this isn't rare.