Would lifting have saved him?

Would lifting have saved him?

> strong supermanlet shooting the street up
Why would you want that?

no. He was the supreme gentlemen. Gentlemen don't lift.

Nah his hollywood parents obviously turned him into a narcissistic pyscho from too much babying. Him getting big might have ctually made his condition worse.

Yeah because it would of given him a work ethic, he would of realized you have to put forward effort to achieve what you want, including getting girls

He died to save others.

He was pretty blessed with genetics desu, at least facial wise. Handsome af nohomo

Lifting wouldnt have changed the fucking creepy ass attitude though. He was socially retarded and blamed everyone else for it, you need more than gym time to fix that breh

Can someone explain this guy? What's the meme

Elliot Rodgers, kinglet of virgin man-baby incels. Mass Murder, supposedly because he couldn't get any poonanny but in reality, he was just mental.

Recently an incel or a few of them have infested Veeky Forums, that's why you see these, the 'no gf', 'boohoo virgin' threads etc.
They need to go back to their red-it.

Some of them sound a bit like Elliot desu.

Right? It's creepy.
I wish they would just go. They all seem to explain their special unique situation (blog post) and why they should all just get what they want because they want it (and some actually rage if they don't), then ignore any and all advice and yet keep blabbing on. Completely non-ironic entitlement.

It's mental. It's off-topic. It's very annoying.

It's disturbing. Their mentality can be so toxic that it wouldn't be surprising if they ended up doing something as stupid as Elliot. Instead of realizing that and opting for self-improvement, they attempt to normalize this attitude and encourage acting upon it. Fuck that.

Maybe, but people like him don't lift. He thought he was already perfect and it was Chad's and Stacy's fault he was a virgin, self improvement never crossed his mind and would never have.

How do I stop being a socially retarded khv? My hatred of people is building up. I'm already lifting but it's not really helping, it's just a patch for an hour.

No, he was already too much of a beta.

That's why encouraging them to get psychological help and then just hiding the thread or reporting it if it gets too out of hand is the way to go.
We should not engage with them, they get argumentive and who knows what will trigger one of them. Their problem isn't that they are virgins, it's that they have psychological problems.

Well off the topic of this board, even for discussion. They are almost all dyel, and don't have anything lift/nutrition related to share.
They need to gtfo.

Get therapy.

Yes, you're right. If they were willing to learn, perhaps those threads wouldn't exist.

Not him but how will therapy help? Im a kissless virgin and I see no hope of getting laid or a gf anytime soon. Do I just go to a therapist and say "I cant get laid and im very lonely"? That sounds stupid.

The problem with therapy is that I can't cheat myself into thinking that the person actually cares because they're getting paid. They're just getting paid to listen. So my brain automatically thinks everything coming out of their mouths is worthless.

Yeah, just say that.
Therapist should be able to analyze you and give you instructions on how to better yourself and sort your ways of thinking
They deal with stupider sounding bullshit "doc I just can't stop eating rocks and hair" "I'm scared of fruit dude"

No you should go and say 'my concern for my virginity is messing with my head, help me figure out how to balance my life'.

Anyone actually read his manifesto?

They don't have to care beyond caring enough to get you fixed, they aren't there for their caring, they are there to help you, help you help yourself and provide a service.

I'm of the opinion that many of these young men somehow missed the bus on learning social cues or had something embarrass or inhibit them when younger. Easily repairable if they don't get mental with that 'unique incel' mindset and rigid in their thinking.

Yes, it's full of deluded logical fallacy and extreme assumptions and a jumble of pseudo-theory.
He
Was
Mental.

I've read lots of criminal writing and also the phenomenon of normal people identifying with parts of it, that's first-year psych 101 stuff.

More stupid promiscuous easy women could have saved him. Stupid sluts these days should just fuck any autist they see, just in case they shoot up a school.

Yes, because he would had gone homo.
>no-homo

But that's what I feel I really need. Just someone who cares. Them caring is kind of a prerequisite for me to be able to talk to them freely.

I missed everything between age 13-23 because of being bullied and depression.

He only wanted an 8+ blonde sorority girl though and thought he deserved that even though that was shooting way out of his league. Most of these guys have insanely unrealistic expectations on top of social skill problems in addition to any physical and mental traits they also lack. That's part of the reason for their failure rate. A few say their standards are more reasonable but many have highly unrealistic expectations.

He was an autistic closet case.

If you are going to therapy, you are in no position to diagnose what you need, that's the POINT. You driving the bus so far = fail so far, right?

You need to be able to get helped to deal with something that is fucking up your life, not a caring listener who will just nod and empathize, those therapists are garbage. Skilled therapists can figure out what is wrong with you and then help you learn to fix it, THAT is what therapy is for.

Clue: just curing your virgin state ain't gonna fix you, there is deeper shit wrong, staying a virgin is only a big visible symptom of a bigger problem. And talking to others like yourself just cements this shitty incel mindset. I've seen that sub-red-it, it's toxic as fuck.

ok sempai

Lifting doesn't cure autism unfortunately.

Try it. What do you have to lose, honestly? Not much. And potentially lots to gain.

Just get a polo like this and start talking to girls.

ITT
>LMAOO DUDE JUST GO TO THERAPY IT WILL CURE EVERYTHNG

I've gone years to countless different therapists and took multiple psychiatric medicines, nothing fucking works you fucking numbnuts.

hapas can't be saved

Well there are psychotic lost causes too but thankfully they are few. Not everyone is you, dude.

Shoo, shoo incel.
Back to Led-it