how

It's a Pan-Mediterranean religion.

wtf

you don´t invent religion kid, religion invents you

jesus christ the annointed one
performed miracles with cannabis oil aka cannabosom
google this shit
cured epilepsy (still does today)
the egyptians use to restrict pot use to priest+ class, moses brought it to the masses, and everyone hailed him as aleader for it, same thing jesus did

we have endocannabinoid systems in our body, our bodys hardwired for it
if you dont use pot ur litearlly a subhuman

This is your brain on weed...
Don’t smoke, kids.

Interesting if true.

>this is me on egocentric autism and i post for attention, kids.

cannabis cures autism to btw

I've also heard that Jesus Christ used cannabis to cure people, but as far as I know it's only a very vague speculation based on some possible translation.

Yes, largely popularised by the Greeks

totally dude

The underyling theological concepts, things like the complete inability of man to make an impact in the world and requiring God/The Gods to do everything, or a dying and ressurrecting deity, or salvation by holding the right ideas, are all Greek. Personally, I rate that higher than the Jewish part, namely the historical context, and would say it's a Greek religion.

his oil was made out of olive oil, scent, and cannabosom which translates to cannabis.
he cured the epileptic (this is what cannabis oil does medically today)

oh you thought miracles were real? they are. its fucking cannabis. humans need this shit or they are retarded. and when you have prohibition and criminalise it. your state holds literally no real power and is questionable in the least about other aspects if it cant get this fundamental right.

cannabis is power. civilisations thrived off this shit for 20000 years. hemp creates protein to concrete today. dont even get me started. you literally need cannabis to be functional as evolution intended. google the endocannabinoid system. you think we evolved with something this crucial to just not be used? we evolved so fundamentally wrong? that we require prohibition? thats not my fucking state.

seriously this one issues enough for me to classify people as good or bad, if you stand in the way of me using pot, youre a terrorist, and ill kill your family

the draft of the deceleration of independence was written on cannabis (hemp) paper, man

niall degrasse tyson, bill ny, bill gates, steve jobs all adovate pot use, dudeeeeee

Absolutely.

Great thread you fucking idiots

?

You are for sure a homo

Joe Rogan detected.

joe rogans a patrician lets see your face

It is a dual Greco-Roman / Syro-Jewish thing.

Helleno-Roman Semitist

I don't really want to get into this with you right now Joe.

>burning bush

Arguably, yes. Jesus was probably influenced by Hellenic Philosophy, like Platonism and Cynicism, with his Judaic religion being background flavor.

Christians basically treated the Hebrew bible as a source of History and a thing to draw prophesy of Jesus from. Before the Printing Press, Gospels were more common than complete Bibles

Based

Dude