Tfw meet guy on tinder

>tfw meet guy on tinder
>super nice, he's fucking cute 8/10
>lot of things in common
>Oh btw user i'm 163cm/ 5'4 tall

what to do, i'm pretty hooked and sure that he would be a 10/10 bf but he's so fucking short, it feels like getting raped because I would never consider dating a guy under 5'10 if I had previous knowledge about his height, what to do Veeky Forums, i'm asking here because you guys seem to be obsessed with height

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q="green bubbles"&src=typd
youtube.com/watch?v=4ctOfRy3qyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>woman
>being a mundane, meaningless cunt

Please post on /r9k/ next time and just go ahead and hook up with 6'2 Tyrone keep us posted k...

If he seems mentally stable, why not give it a try? Don't let memes get to you.

faggot kys

>implying you are actually a woman

pics or not true

Thinly weiled manlet hate thread. Op is a fag.

NOT FITNESS RELATED FUCK OFF

99.9% chance this is some insecure dyel lanklord cuckmaster thats trying to start another manlet hate thread because hes failed in every aspect of his life and is clinging onto the only thing remotely nice about his nasty, ugly ass, acne ridden, weirdly shaped body: its longer than average

if this is that .01% chance that its an actual girl looking for advice,

>2016

>still falling for the manlet meme

>still thinking his height is a big deal

would you date a girl without tits, ass or a vagina ?

maybe but I would feel like getting a broken toy

I dont hate short guys but i'm not attracted to them

height is Veeky Forums related

this is quite clearly a dude slightly insecure about his height so he makes a post pretending to be a woman making a judgement on a man for being short, so he can validate his delusion that his own height problems "aren't that bad"

tldr op is a lying deluded short man

100% correct and I'm glad the people on this board are smart enough to see it.

Is this a bot or something. Dude you are really forcing this meme hard.

Kys yourself

What if he was Liao Hui nigga?

keep him as a pet in the basement by day.
put him on a leash and take him for walks at night

nice proyection

This is now snail general. Post snails.

> mfw implying there's any femanons left in Veeky Forums

It's some dyel iirc that posts this shit

Kill yourself. Maybe he'll follow you to heaven, where he can be 3 miles tall.

kek, you're so trash. All you deserve is 5'4", so take it hoe.

>he's not even a real janitor
>he still polices Veeky Forums
>he does it for free

ITT: butthurt manlets

Imagine you found a girl who were much taller than you. For some guys that's not an issue, but for many I suspect it would be. If OP is not attracted to the guy there's always the friendzone.

go hang yourself

You're comparing a short guy to a girl with no vagina.

It has to be bait.

>would you date a girl without tits, ass or a vagina?

we have atleast one 'tfw no qt trap gf' thread a day
CMON

Same. I won't date a girl under 5'6 because I won't pass my genes onto midgets. I'll hook up with small girls, hell I used to date a girl that was 4'11, but I'd never breed with them and create spawn. I can imagine you'd want a man that feels like a man behind you when fucking. Like, women love being held down, submissive, choked, and overpowered during sex. Not raped, but overpowered. They want to feel your muscles hold them down like a fucking truck and just ram a good six inches into them. You can't get the same effect if the guy is 5'4 120 pounds. Just won't work. You need a man that's >5'10 and >165lbs, and preferably under 14% bodyfat but that's up to you really.

>For some guys that's not an issue, but for many I suspect it would be
For those who are insecure about their height and manliness. Do you think Jose Aldo gives two shits about being short?

If his height is very important, why didn't you check it before 'getting hooked'.
It's ok to have requirements but it is cunty to only reveal them after the fact. It's your own responsibility to screen for the things you 'require'.

If you aren't willing to give him a go, let him down gently and admit it's your own fault and apologize for leading him on.

Sure. That's why he became a fighter.

I just want a girl who will let me cuddle with her so I can stop using two blankets at night.

thanks for being honest, desu I dont want to fuck up my children's height, like when 5'10 or above guys breed with asian girls and they end up getting angry manlets that blame themselves for not being tall enough,

I never asked and a guy that short is extremly rare

I want a boyfriend to use as blanket

Date him and maybe marry him, then get some tall Tyrone to donate sperm once you want kids

OP i suggest you kill yourself, then height won't be a problem for you anymore

ok, i'm gonna try to see how it goes

and If i can't get over his height...then I will dump by turning myself into an insufferable bitch, he will dump me instead and he won't feel bad about his height

keikaku/10

Since he's 5'4, I'm pretty sure he's too beta to say no, it will work great.

Jesus fucking christ this has to be bait

you can't compare a short guy to a girl with no sexual features

you said he was cute, you have tonnes in common, and would be a 10/10 bf BUT the height is a problem

it's more like
>Would you date a girl who was really cute, had a lot in common with you, would be a 10/10 gf BUT she was 2 inches taller than you.

The answer would always be yes from men because we aren't vapid cunts.

>you can't compare a short guy to a girl with no sexual features
Sure you can. Invisible beta cuckolds deserve nothing.

Death to incels.

>Because women never cared about height until it became a meme.

What about the other 0.09% ?

luckily for you I'm 5'10 bb

Real women have been far too worried about green bubbles to think about height.

>and just ram a good six inches into them

DICKLET
I
C
K
L
E
T

>overpowering a women with 6'' inches

please don't hook up with this guy, let his manlet genes die with him.

what the fuck is a green bubble? i know its an iphone thing but idk what it is other than some signal shit.

Question for OP:

Would you date him if he was 5'8''? Short, but not uber manlet tier.

Basically if you text a girl and you don't have an iphone, her iphone shows the text in an unfashionable green to demonstrate you're too low on the social ladder to own an iphone.

Lmao wtf, what's next you will have to wear a yellow contraband if you don't have an Iphone?

Holy shit is basically a real thing.

twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q="green bubbles"&src=typd

oh, my phone sometimes fucks up with reception and sends it as a green.
but
>women
>caring about things that matter

pick one

moar

So many butthurt manlets ITT.
Fact is no woman wants a man shorter than they are.
>below 6ยด
>calls himself a man
kek

What the fuck is this stupid millennial shit? People are strange man

>women are pretentious and shallow
This is nothing new.

jesus you guys are being really fucking hard on the OP, i imagine you'd be the same way for a girl you thought was way too short or way too tall.

OP if you're not attracted to him, you aren't, coming from the perspective of 5'9 guy I'd probably be a little salty about it but i'd get over it and eventually probably appreciate that you were up front

ENOUGH!
MANLET UPRISING NAO
youtube.com/watch?v=4ctOfRy3qyE