Worst ethnic group you've ever dealt with at the gym?

Worst ethnic group you've ever dealt with at the gym?
Im from the Midwest and just moved to Glendale California for a tech job ... I go to a gym here and it's filled with these rude, arrogant snobs called Armenians.
Have never heard of these people before and they have no gym etiquette decency or basic manners. It's literally like working out with monkeys they just jump on machines take hours checking their phones and forget about any courtesy.
Has Veeky Forums ever dealt with Armenian assholes before ? Worst group you've ever dealt with at the gym?

>Has Veeky Forums ever dealt with Armenian assholes before?
one day I may

In Burbank, they're everywhere. Had to really stop and realize that some gyms out there must have normal people

here in austria? kebabs
they're the worst everywhere but especially in gyms
loud, usually lack of hygiene, hogging all weight machines even if they don't use them, scare away cardiobunnies,...

fuck u guys the Armenians have been through some shit... don't judge a whole ethnic group by some douchebag west coast gym losers. nothing about your post was insightful or Veeky Forums related so maybe you're the asshole here.

Greeks.

>They're all dyel
>They always smell like italian subs
>They always have at least one other dyel friend with them where they make fun of everyone else in the gym and look smug as shit about just being there
>Only use dumb bells, never go past 35lb
>Rest of their gym routine consists of literally jogging from one end of the gym to the other getting in everyone's way
>Will keep coming, despite literally no progress whatsoever because they have no idea what they're doing
>Come dressed in swishy pants and some graphic tee with a cap on backwards

Armenian detected.

Fuck off and die.

Hispanics. Went through 3 gyms and all of these fuckers have some problem with surrounding themselves with dumbbells and not using them.

Mexicans and just latinos in general. Act like they're hard and mean mug everyone

I would bet they also say bro a lot.

t. "whitewashed" Armenian who goes to college in Glendale

Finns.
They probably come here for the cheap booze, but I swear to god they are worse than cancer in the gym. Incredibly loud arrogant and obnoxious.
Always have on sober guy as backup jej

No niggers? I can't believe it took me a black guy to say this.

This

Any middle-eastern or Indian guys. They stink and they eyeball everyone, no sense of keeping eyes to themselves.

Here the latinos ARE all hard but they are quiet and keep to themselves.

LOL I'm black to and thought it would be rampant in the gym but thinking about it further we are pretty vain and really like athletics so we are probably acceptable in the gym. Still plenty of other areas tho niggers can nig embarrassing good black people and setting us back

There aren't very many at my gym, they are all middle class nice midwestern guys. No problems at all in fact they are pretty aesthetic and stylish.

Redneck hick boys, ugh. Those are a problem. They grunt and hoot and holla.

>mfw gym full of white neonazis
Pretty nice people in fact, always help and give good advises.

pooinloos (indians)

Turks did nothing wrong

They are very ugly shitskins who are obsessed with being white.

The ducking WELSH. ugh i hate those dirty subhuman slime balls.

In the UK: South Asians (Pakistanis and Indians).

They will literally follow women around the gym, they're loud, take up equipment forever, etc...

Black guys are usually pretty focused and training hard for a specific goal. So they generally get a pass.

Though every fucker I've met who has taken up half the gym super setting has been black.

I moved to Scotland, there's no indian at all at my gym. But scotish can be quite annoying, they are always in the way, curling and shit, so you can't walk anywhere.

Obviously not though enough, you pigs.

Na niggers are pretty okay. Either they're literal skellies from Africa who haven't yet realized they have enough money to eat properly or they're fairly based in terms of working out.

They keep to themselves, make little noise and are well-mannered- inside the gym at least.

The worst group of people is sandniggers. Making lots of noise and never do anything right. They also bend the bars and do dips in the power-racks

Here in South Florida the Israelis are the fucking worst. They occupy all of the workout benches/weights without doing shit but speak loud in their native tongue and take their phones out. Always in packs as well with none of them looking like they lift, fuck them.

PS: Also the blacks, obviously.

Source: An American-Israeli

Where do you live anons? There's only white dudes in my zone (Castilla y León, Spain). Seems like the rest of the world is a lot more race mixed

give it time, user. nothing can stop the progress of cultural enrichment

Black men at my gym tend to ask me if I wanna blow them all the time.

>I'm a guy.

no non-whites in my gym. Tho there are a couple of loud guys i dont like

We've got a Russian problem in my gym. They're all old and out of shape. I don't ever even see them lift or do cardio or anything. They just walk around butt ass naked in the locker room and take showers and saunas all day. I have no fucking idea what's going on. They're always speaking that gobbledygook to each other. And they drive like cunts.

Came here to say this, surprised no one else has

I've got no problem with your people's gym etiquette. Blacks in my gym are always funny, fun, happy motherfuckers.

It's like the opposite of the streets. In the gym you can relax around blacks, but you have to watch out for the white manlets.

In Washington it's for sure the Indians. Then it's probably Filipinos.

>he doesn't go to equinox
If you can't afford to pay 100$ a month you deserve to lift with the filth

>Im from the Midwest and just moved to Glendale California for a tech job
GET THE FUCK OUT. Take your backwards whiteboi Midwestern heroin shit with you back to your Ohio shithole you fucking faggot

Kill yourself get the fuck out of my blue state

God forbid white people with careers should move to your Hispanic communist paradise.

southeast in general
turkey
armenia
syria
lebanon
arabia
egypt
algeria
iraq
and all the countries in this area..

no human beings imo

Indians

Bunch of curry smelling dumb mother fuckers. Only ethnic group I am racist against.

Arabs.
Curls and bench only.
Dropping the weights.
Horrible grunting benching 1pl8.
Never increase the weight.

Fuck you faggot, the Welsh are literally no different from the English in gyms. You're just trying to be a cunt.

Btw not Welsh, no seriously

If you white people are so successful and smart then why don't you stay in white states in middle America instead of shooting heroin and babyfucking your kids?

Leave us the fuck alone. Have your white society somewhere else but srsly pls go or kys

Fucking curryniggers. I thought the memes were fucking jokes. The Mexicans can be stupid, but they leave soon enough. The old white people are straight retarded, but don't bother anyone. The black dudes are either chill as fuck or too focused on their own shit to even talk to anyone else. But these poo in loo motherfuckers hog equipment, wear fucking sandals and jeans to squat, and actually fucking stink of curry. I never in my life thought that was an actual fucking thing, but you can smell most of these cunts before you see them.

>They occupy all of the workout benches/weights.
That's not not the only thing they occupy.

>white
>complain about white society and evil smell you brown people
>move to areas where smelly evil brown people make a home for themselves
>complain on Japanese image boards

Seriously. Go back to Ohio. Or Montana. Or WV. Just get the fuck out of California.

I'm second generation Mexican American, don't let the beaners get you down lad. Nothing you can do about them, just remember the vast majority are going nowhere and don't have much better to do than yell at random whites for being white.

There's two Indian dudes at my gym who shave their arms to "Make the muscle look more defined". Their arms are like ten inches in circumference.

I'm not that ohioanon you dumb mud people. I live in Philadelphia just like my father, and his father, and his father, all the way back to the revolution. Don't tell me how to live in MY country. You don't like white people why the fuck did you choose to live here?

No hard feelings for your people bro. I swing a hammer for a living. I know you're a hardworking and respectable lot.

>Don't tell me how to live in MY country
>it's s-still my country

I'm telling you how to live in our country. Browns took the coasts and that's not changing anytime soon. Get over it. You have the Midwest and the northern states so stay and in your white countries and keep your mouth shut since brown people get you hot and bothered.

I'm in Ft Lauderdale and used to work out in Miami fucking Gardens . Blacks at the gym are bro tier here. Stop lying.

me? personally?
nah never dealt with any armenians, my great grandparents are to thank for that ^^

The blacks in Miami are all Caribbean middle class immigrants of course they're not going to chimp out like American niggers

They still take turns creampieing. OP's wife though

Oh shit. Smart joke.

Way underrated.

Bro this will always be my country and this will always be my city. No matter how many Latinos come. You want my honest opinion about it? Every damn day I turn on the news and I say "Thank God they're not Muslims!"

Love Philadelphia all you want, idgaf.

OP complaining about going to a suburb of Los fucking Angeles and complaining about brown people is beyond retarded, there are plenty of white dominated cities with strong industries he could have worked in yet he chose fucking Glendale. Whites are suited for cold climates go work in Minneapolis or something

>My country

North America is a historically brown continent and by the middle of the century it will be one again. Go back to Europe.

North America was a historically red continent made up of people of Asian decent. Stop pretending to be Indians retaking the land. You're not.

>go back to Europe

You mean Eurabia?

>Stop pretending to be Indians retaking the land. You're not.

Indians breeded with lots of blacks more so than they did with whites and Latinos have their genes as well. So we are.

He complained about Armos not Hispanics.

I live in Hungary in a richer neighborhood, almost everyone is white.
Budapest's most famous gym btw, I trained next to Dave Bautista a while ago.
There are a few blacks, only one I see regularly though, they are as quiet and civil as anyone. Sometimes there are 2 MENA looking dudes, they are shouting in Arabic and laughing loudly all the fucking time. I have a hard time deciding whether they are laughing at other people or just between themselves. There's also another one that wears a fucking full cap and bling while working out, along with fingerless gloves. There's a guy that looks very Iranian to me, he's like anyone else.

Los Angeles is a multicultural lefty. haven. Everybody knows this. Yet whites who are le-redpilled keep coming and coming.

Maybe I should start a thread about the inbred Australian tourists in Santa Monica throwing up in front of golds

Name is Spanish, language is Spanish, culture is Spanish, skin isn't red. Somehow you're an Indian. I don't buy it. You're an honorary white man in my eyes chief. No need to thank me.

>España
>not race mixed
OK, Vandal-Celt-Roman-Arab-Moor bro

boo fucking hoo. Every country has seen some death in its past, so fuck off. Long live turkey

fuck you for telling people where to live you smug entitled prick

Lol tell that to the butthurt whiteboys mad they have to share a gym with Jose and Mohammad

Idk about ethnic group, but the kids here at the gym (15-18 and some in their early 20s) are absolute cancer.

yes but jose and mohamed come here because whites made this land great and they just shit it up more often than not

Yeah, but honestly i'm just glad I don't often have to deal with Turks in the gym. When I lived in Germany they were like every stereotype about poo in loos in the gym except way more obnoxious with that bullshit "dialect" you fuckers vomit out every time you try to speak German.
An hero, you fucking roach.

How many fucking turks are here ?
Can you all fuck off back to your islamist shithole ?

white roid bros

Are you the guy who was dancing with a black amazon at the gym a week or so ago?

Kek. No that was me. That happened a few months ago I just never said anything about it until last week.

This reply was mean for

Yeah that was me.

>/pol/ is now literally shitskin tier
>mfw they have become what they hate

Trump is going to deport your entire family fgt

I hope your house is destroyed in an earthquake you fucking hippie

Definitely "Mexicans". Theyre 100% from america but think they're special cos their skin is the colour of my shite! They think they're tough for whatever reason. Fuxk them all.

Yeah but the latinas are the god damned hottest girls in the gym so there's that

>Israelis
>they occupy

Literal, sustainable keks are being had.

Memes are propagated for a reason, user.

At least now you know. We tried to warn you. With memes.

>mad as hell
>how can whites compete

>I'm very angry at some poor Turkish people who were shipped away from their home country to Germany for work, thus creating an immigration problem with them not being able to integrate into society
All Turks must die

I'm curious though, what is the Turkish "German" dialect like?

Im white and moving to la in a few years. U mad?

kek

>Mexican American
>lad

??????????

My man. Latinas a best.

Horrid. You turks literally sound like you're trying to be gigantic faggots whenever you speak German. You slur all your words, put emphasis on the wrong syllable of every word, and can't pronounce "ch" correctly to save your goddamn lives. BTW i'm American and speak flawless German, so I actually know what i'm talking about.

>BTW i'm American and speak flawless German, so I actually know what i'm talking about.
Yeah okay I wasn't going to test you tough guy, I was just interested as an atheist Turk born in England, who speaks flawless English and infact limited Turkish.

I may make a thread on /pol/ later asking Turkish German's habits but my own mother even said when she went to Germany with her friends that the Turks there were islamic animals (my mother and her friends are Turkish from Turkey)

Chanspeak transcends cultural boundaries, fampai.

Plus I actually fucking integrated along with most of my family. Came legally, worked their asses off, and now are productive members of society, even if they're the worst kind of liberal. No decent Mexican immigrant likes fucking wetbacks and "raza" idiots.

I'd go with this. There are assholes across every race, but nothing quite as infuriating as a gang of dyel teens with their knee high socks blasting shitty trap music, leaving weights all over the place while cackling about fuckall.

I don't care about whites moving to LA. I care about the conservatives types from the Midwest and the south bringing their ideologies with them. If you're a liberal "cuck" white then come on down

Yes I know but I mean arabs, indians...

>trip
>/pol/
>roach
>Britcuck

I claim waifu brehs, m-marry me?

how can I be the britcuck when I'm son of the invaders? I'm the cucker, my peers are the cuckees, jizzing on mother Britain's green grass with my pearly white cum

>how can I be a britcuck
>lives in Britain

Go buy a gun and then we'll talk.