Was he right Veeky Forums?

Was he right Veeky Forums?

satan is in all of us, he shrieks at the rattlers in America to distract from the vipers in Iran

No, libtard faggot. Go live in Iran if you like Iran so much and hate Israel and America. Leftist scum. No wonder Trump thinks of you and your CNN fake news enemies of America. You are trash. Anti-American trash. You should be supporting Iranian democracy and the fight for freedom instead of praising dictators like the Ayatollah, the Muslim dictator.

10 cents have been deposited in your account

Anglos in general

Pretty over the top on Khomeini's part, but you can't deny that the US overthrew a democratically elected government to put the Shah back in power because oil.

Great Satan? No. Imperialistic and attempting to basically subvert the rule of law in Iran for profit? Yes.

Yes, America is like a cancer to this world.

There is a ton of immorality in America, but I don’t think all Americans are Satan.

that's pretty good

*yawn*
_shabbos

Okay libtard. Enjoy Islam.
That's anti-American bullshit libtard. The Shah wasn't a dictator and if you hate America and democracy so much go live in Iran where the people are resisting tyranny against the Mullahs. Fuck you liberal anti-American traitor. You need to be sent to gitmo or shot for treason. This is unacceptable.

el gran satanás..

I seriously can't tell if this is evangelical/zionist asshurt or bad bait

You are just a cuck, I’m willing die for Israel because Jews are white and based #MAGA

Could be both.

>Khomeini
>right?

Lmao

>the Shah wasn't a dictator
What fetid and wretched US state public school education system has birthed this unholy meme?

>Go live in Iran if you like Iran so much and hate Israel and America

Listen up burgerfat, the only reason why you haven't colapsed yet is because your are the second headquarters of zionism after Israel.
There are 6 million jews in the USA, they don't want to immigrate to Israel because they would have problems ruling and subverting you with smaller numbers.

Maybe Trump should be supporting the fight for freedom too... you know, by not praising Duterte and going easy on Putin, for example? I agree about Iran but come on, spare us the Trump cock gobbling. That's if you're not joking, which you probably are.

*and by not going easy on Putin

Americans are shit, but what will the post-American world look like?
Really makes one ponder. I'm afraid that we don't cry for Americans in the near future.