chest/triceps
back/biceps
legs/shoulders
x
chest/triceps
back/biceps
legs/shoulders

Because PPL is far better and more logical

That is basically PPL except he does Lateral raises or some shit on leg day.

Adding in shoulders on leg day makes 0 sense.

Just do the reddit beginner ppl routine. I started doing it after SS and it's great.

I switched bb bench with dumbbell and it's not bad. Oh and chinups 3x5 instead of 3x8-12

Y O U Q U E U E
O
U
Q
U
E
U
E

>reddit
>>>/reddit/

>le reddit boogeyman

QUT is shit-tier amirite

Monday and Friday: Squats and bench, chins, throw in some db rows and db bench as well.
Wednesday: Deadlifts, weighted chins, bb rows and ohp/db press.

Do cable side raises, facepulls, and any arm work you want at the end of each day. Throw in some lunges or hammy/glute work if you want too.

Objectively superior to your meme split.

Because your legs will look even more disproportionate and shitty after a couple months?

Fuck off ss trex

That's my current schedule and it's works amazing

For the first.month or so you'll be stiff and sore then the body gradually adapts

What do you mean? I'm doing this, Tinytrip program, and my legs are great, my chest however is lacking.

Lmao @ splitting routine up by muscle groups

Disregard quote. Clover app a shit

>reddit PPL
>not coolcicadas PPL

JUST DIE ALREADY

Who else at UQ meant to be studying 12 weeks of content in one week but on /fit instead?

This is a great split, don't listen to the other faggots who probably haven't even tried it and are most likely DYEL morons who wear gloves. Try it for yourself. If your legs suck then make sure to not be a little bitch and squat heavy.

go ready a book fag

accounting is boring as fuck cunt

I thought so for the first try and just let it go. This year I started practicing and it's not that bad. Not that difficult either. Go user, don't waste a semester or two on this.

because i prefer
chest/bis
legs/shoulders
back/tris

Switch bis and tris as most chest work engages tris a little bit anyway so you might as well just use that as your warm up

>mfw this is exactly my routine
>most time I dont even allow myself for a rest day on the week

Op nice routine here's mine is similar:

1) CH/TRI
2) BA/BI
3) SH/leg+CH/TRI
4) BA/BI
5) SH/leg
6) CH/TRI+BA/BI
7) SH/leg
8) rest

Best routine I've ever done in my life. Everything gets hit 3x a week, I superset as much as possible (eg CH/TRI BA/BI I'll superset the chest and back exercises, then superset the TRI BI exercises)

I'm in and out of the gym in 30-40 minutes.

Are you Mair or just participated in her study?

Yeah buddy
Doing 5 subjects too
Still looking at a 6.25 or so, could be worse

i get doms quite fast on push and leg days but NEVER on pull days, any way to use this superior lat-regen to my advantage without doing retarded shit like pull-leg-pull-push? im doing ppl right now and my legs feel fresh the next day already

this. i dont understand why people split chest and tris up(except arm day), i mean on shoulders you can avoid tricep but on chest day? no way, even isolation junkies like rich have a lot of tri on chest day