QTDDTOT

Last one at 300

I'm a skinnyfat with wide hips.
I've read that in this condition you should cut while doing mostly upper body exercises.
Should I drop Deadlift or Squats or should I keep em and just do additional arm and upper body work? (DB chest press, lateral raises, curls and kickbacks)

wide hips is mostly a meme and an excuse to go full curlbro
Just fucking lift and stick to the program

Alright, thanks
Should I do a cut first and then bulk though?

Is smoking one cigarette a day going to impact my gains / general health much?

>wide hips
Is really just a narrow back. Ever seen a rower with wide hips. You wouldn't be able to tell because his lat width bulks at the middle of his sides giving the V illusion.

No

Asked on Veeky Forums but i figure i would be better here

What is the CHEAPEST cutting diet that still gets me all my good nutrients and provides more variety than "chicken and rice"

Any well-planned vegan diet.

Yes, you gonner dieded rip

Don't worry about bulking or cutting as a beginner. If you're still making progress, don't change your diet. If your progress slows or stops, eat more. Your body will change dramatically in just a few months. When you're lifting around 1/2/3/4 you can reassess your situation and decide what's your next short term goal. For now, just concentrate on adding 5 lbs to the bar.

I fucked up my right rotator cuff real good, is there anyway i could train chest without making it worse? Also are isometrics a meme

Don't worry about bulking or cutting as a beginner. If you're still making progress, don't change your diet. If your progress slows or stops, eat more. Your body will change dramatically in just a few months. When you're lifting around 1/2/3/4 you can reassess your situation and decide what's your next short term goal. For now, just concentrate on adding 5 lbs to the bar.

thats so boring though, plus vegan protein sources is usually fucking expensive

I was a spooky skeleton (and still am), but i managed to gain 6 kg in the last weeks/months.

Now it seems like i am stuck and can't gain more weight? I don't think i can eat even more. What should i do?

Chicken is pretty much mandatory
Everything else is up to you

I don't think I have gyno but I definitely have tits. Like worse than type 4 in pic related. I wouldn't know if it's actual gyno because I've always been at least 100 pounds overweight. I'm pretty young so I feel like my skin will snap mostly back into place but how shitty will my pecs look? Can outside factors like diet, exercise, and supplements (creams) work for excess skin?

List the foods that are not boring to you, check cost and nutrition info, substitute similar cheaper foods with good nutrition for the less good ones, find recipes for these foods, profit? Also there are a million ways to make chicken interesting. Learn to recipe.

Lose at a slower rate, keep skin moisturized, some creams are shown to tighten skin somewhat but it just depends. You won't know about the gyno unless tested or you lose enough fat until you can tell.

i was afraid of that. so...what? chicken, brown rice, eggs, a bunch of spices/seasonings?

Is the Tiny-Trip program (Legs Shoulders, Back Biceps. Chest Tris 5-6 days a week any good?)

fuck brown rice, eat basmati. it's the god-tier rice type. brown rice is nearly inedible and takes twice as long to cook. ain't nobody got time for that.

No. He did push pull before he left.

Alright, what's wrong with it?

Why do people here answer things that the sticky or a quick google search will cover?
For a fitness board, y'all sure do a lot of spoon feeding.

neutral back on deadlifts or ass out?

I generally take pre on a 2 week on, 1 week off basis for tolerance purposes. However I'm feeling drained today, should I take some?

I think I pulled my last rep of deadlift with bad form last week, bc I have been having lower back pain since

Should I train deadlift with low weights until it gets better or stay away from deadlifts all the while until it gets better?

Lads help me out here
I'm kinda stuck on my weight gaining journey I fucking can't get past my current weight.
I went from 116lbs to my current weight fairly quickly but now I've been stuck at 138 lbs for almost 2 months now and I just can't gain any weight.
I make sure to eat around 3k calories and nothing is happening.

>inb4 eat more
I would if I could and I didn't feel like killing myself already

>inb4 thank you hungry skeleton
Yeah no problem lads

Good way to work out legs with a sprained ankle? I can stand up alright, and I've done push/pull just fine, except for OHP which I substituted for seated dumbell press.

All I can think of are hip thrusts, everything else involves putting weight on my feet

why is chicken mandatory? i can just have whey for protein. no preparation

neutral back. and pull your shoulders back. rather, push your chest out. pushing your chest out and pushing your shoulders back is the same thing when you think about it.

keep lifting but with lower weights, a bit of pain is OK. Stop if you start feeling massive pain.

you're just not eating 3k. that's the only explanation

the hard way:
>get a scales and weigh EVERYTHING you eat and calculate exactly how many calories
the easy way:
>drink 2 extra litres of milk and eat 4 extra boiled eggs every day

Dude, just go do some research on cheap cutting diet.

chickenfags btfo. I hope they raise the price thanks to that bill

Cut to what m8?
You're dyel YOU NEED TO GET MEAT

How does intermittent fasting compare to just eating one very large meal per day(warrior diet)?

Not that I intend to just eat one very large meal per day but I'm curious since people on IF go as low as a 4 hour eating window, which borders pretty fucking hard on warrior diet I'd say.

pls respond..

Eat more

Eating one meal a day is an extreme kind of IF

so I got myself a pain in the area circled during the squat. I've read that it's called "strained adductors".
What do, Veeky Forums? I've read that it's good to spend ~20 minutes for stretching not to feel pain. Is that a meme?

Would I progress better on ohp and lunges with 2x8? is it detrimental to do working weight bench and a much lighter ohp on the same day?

Are dips dangerous?

I heard of people fucking up their shoulders and sternum while doing dips. On youtube there also also many videos claiming that they are bad.

Is it a meme or should i really stop doing them?

Nah, dude, they are ok, if you're not overweight. I Remember back in the days of middle school we used to go together with classm8s to nearest playground and do pull/chin ups and dips and play "The Ladder".
But if you're overw8, then I dunno 'bout the danger.

Nigga I have proof if you want me to show you my fucking MyFitnessPal diary thing

I already have a scale and weigh pretty much everything but I'll try the milk drinking thing maybe that'll help, thanks mate.

but we are slavs, mb that's the reason, don't know about you, ameribros.

The sticky says that you can have both pre and post meals as mixture of carbs and protein, however I've read that during exercise the body aims to burn carbs and if those are present from a recent meal it will use those instead of previously stored fat.

Is this correct and if so, how should pre/post meal look like when aiming to lose fat and doing SL?

Also, should I even bother with any pre meal if I do morning gym? Should I just go to gym in fast mode and eat afterwards? Won't the lack of carbs affect my performance?

for the regular fitizen meal timing doesn't matter that much
just eat whenever you're comfortable

Who the fucks knows, I'd say no (quitted 2 years ago, a pack a day) but the hard part is to stay on 1 cig a day forever.

I'm not overweight, so i guess i'm fine. Thank you.

Not even stocking up on protein within half an hour of working out to preserve gains?

The memest of memes
I like to eat something carby right after training just so Im not grumpy but the protein window is horseshit

Yeah, add veggies or at the very least get a multivitamin. Look for seasonal vegs, stir fries are the inexperienced cooker's best friend.

Eat more.

Don't cut too hard, be patient and assess when you're ~15% bf.

Because some fitness people are not among the brightest, so it's better to answer their stupid questions than send them on a one way trip to failure or, even worse, snap city.

When doing mixed grip deads which hand goes under? My left hand was losing grip so I did left under. Was surprised by how much easier it was, but my right hand is dominant and bro scientists say that one should go under

Your weak hand is supposed to go under. Thats why it was easier.

What kind of pain? Is it acute/stinging, sore in a general location or burning? Can you identify which exact part of the lower back?

Hip extensions, clam shells, kicks on trx, hamstring machine, quad chair, reverse kicks, iron cross (careful). Mostly hip flexor stuff but it really helps with knee/ankle stability and are good recovery exercises.

An additional measure would be to change your macros, up your carb intake for three days and go back to whatever you were doing after that.

Ayyyyy lmao

I want to get better at pullups, im currently following a PPL split 6 days a week. is it ok to do some negative pullups in the morning of pull days? or will it have a negative impact on the performance in the gym in the afternoon?

DUDE
I CANT stop eating FUCKING semki

day 1 - running
day 2 - arms
day 3 - shoulders
day 4 - ______
day 5 - legs
day 6 - chest
day 7 - rest

What should i do on day 4, I was thinking about back?

I know, the camera placement is shitty, I'll shoot a better one soon. But for the moment: does it look like an acceptable deadlift? My priority is not breaking my back (it's tight as a motherfucker after a deadlift / barbell row)

i guess your knees way more back so that your back is more horizontal

How much you have to eat to start puking the food you ate? I am already like 4k calories over what I should have been, might aswell enjoy it

What are some good and simple stretching/yoga exercises to do on the rest days?

oh god my stomach hurts I feel like its going to explode I wont be puking anything, I should just give up on food forever

Can you do greyskull lp 3x8-12? Everything I've read shows there's no real difference in muscle growth and I feel like an autism sitting around for 5 minutes between sets just to do 5 reps

My flexibility is shit. Do any of you have some kind of infographic with stretches I could do at home?

Okay so I'm on week 5 of SL, first time following a program yada yada yada, trying to gain weight.

How much "shit food" is too much when bulking? Like I eat a fair amount of cereal and frozen stuff because I'm a student. For example the other night I ate frozen chicken fingers, a frozen croissant, some eggs and a bunch of steamed broccoli for dinner. I typically prepare some sort of green vegetable (broccoli, green beans) with dinner will that mean I'm gonna "healthy bulk" instead of ending up fat af in 6 weeks?

eating ~100-200 surplus typically on off days, 3-400 surplus on workout days

tl;dr how do I make sure I don't end up fatter than I wanna be on my first bulk doing SL

You might not like it but the only surefire way is to count calories and track your macros.

I had that issue too. Are you relatively new to squatting as well?

What I did that seemed to help was that stretch where you just kind of sit in a squat position and put your elbows against your inner knee and kind of push them out.

Also just kind of go into a third world squat every once in a while and sit there for a few seconds. I do it like 10-15 times/day for just ten seconds or so and it seems to have helped.

Also I'm sure just stretching wouldn't hurt, donno if you need to spend 20 minutes doing it tho.

When adding assistance exercises like dips and pull ups to SL5x5 I'm assuming I shouldn't just be doing 5x5 for those right? Should I do 3x8?

>PPL
>cant do pullups
Yeah buddy I think you got the wrong routine

I'm using MFP to track. I guess what I'm wondering more so is: if I eat like shit will it make me fatter than if I bulk with a relatively clean diet?

Sure you can, but you would not get strong

There's no such thing as clean or dirty food. As long as you meet your macros and micros and fiber requirements, you can eat whatever the fuck you want. It doesn't make a difference. Just make sure you eat plenty of greens and fruits.

My back hurts when doing crunches. Yet I need to train my core since I'll have to do 30 crunches in 30 seconds with hands behind my head for my coach in like a month and I'm like at 20 now and I feel like dying after I'm done. How am I supposed train?

cool thanks!

why is that? i progress with all the other lifts, and i have the time to go 6 times a week instead of 3 times.i can do chinups just not pullups.

> surprised people answer any questions in a thread about asking questions

golly gosh!

>micros and fiber requirements

where would I find that shit out? would a multivitamin help with this shit? I'm taking fish oils, a multivit and probiotics in addition to my regular meals

did you ask your coach?

he's not a crunch coach

yeah, but hes got you doing crunches so he should know how to build up to his 30 in 30 seconds?
and besides that i think just a few times a week doing crunches will help you

zyzz just blasted juice from day one and had to put in very little effort and you faggots still hold him on a pedestal. i will never understand this.

Would having a stim free pre be a good alternative for the time I go without any once my tub is finished? Also, best alcoholic drinks for a cut?

wodka i believe, just alcohol. Tequila maybe? Dark beer seems to be healthier than light yellow like heineken etc. but is still rich in calories.

Go see a physical therapist. I'm one. Can't give you advice if you dont have a proper evaluation of how u fucked it up. And what kind of "fuck up" it is.

All that matters is calories in < calories out

Ah ok, I have a low tolerance for drink so I was thinking a couple of those cans of Jack and coke, followed by a chaser and maybe an alchopop if I want a bit more. Also, cardio in the morning after is my plan

>low tolerance
>cutting
well doesn't it make sense to drink as little as possible and get as drunk as possible?

How do I last longer in bed?

He's both an inspiration and cautionary tale. He went from beta to Alpha and then died because of roid usage. His mentality was a bro mentality. He achieved more than most people on this board ever will.

Practice

>He went from beta to Alpha
wrong. he went from beta to faux-internet-alpha, awkwardly hoverhanding girls at incredibly shitty aussie electronic festivals.

>He achieved more than most people on this board ever will.
because he blasted from day-fucking-one.

again, i will never understand how you faggots see him in any positive light. he was an attentionwhore cheater

Anyone got a good hammy exercise I can do at home gym? I never feel it in the hammies doing squats.

I have a bar, dumbells and a bench with those foam things ( have no idea what theyre called but they wont accommodate a leg curl, they are stationary).