I must prepare for the race war

Greetings, friends.

As we all know, problems here(Europe) are occuring more and more often. I live in France, where I feel like the shit is going to hit the fan very soon.

I'm fat, but I'm not weak. What should I do to get healthier? I don't want to look like a roid monkey, since my gf finds muscle ugly(I know, I know).

What should I do? As a Frenchman, is there any Frenchman to help me out? I'm hesitating wheter or not to go to the gym.

Will show doggo to thank you

>I'm fat, but I'm not weak

Many fatasses think they are strong when in fact they are not. Please post your big three lifts.

Start running, shooting at the range and ruckmarching with a backpack full of rocks and a weighted vest.

If war breaks out muscle will be useless.

There won't be any race war. Demographic shifts have been happening throughout history, most weren't this peaceful, this isn't the first and won't be the last time. Get Veeky Forums and a good education a live a worthy life. Don't waste your time worrying about things you can't change. First change yourself at least

Grab one of these when you can, in addition to your lifts.

>I don't want to look like a roid monkey

Trust me, if youre fat then you don't have the willpower to get that big even if you wanted to.

Go lift.

Leave him alone guys he just wants to tone.

I don't even have THREE lifts. I just lift some weight without even having a technique. I tend to lift around 40 kg each arm.

Might try that.

There will be, trust me and my tinfoil hat!

It's hard to get a gun in France. Local arabs sell AK-47 and shotguns though

Nah man, I really don't want to be a roid monster

Shameless bump with doggo to thank the few messages I got back. Feel free to let the thread die, now!

I'm serious, throughout history shit like this has been happening. The pajeets collapsed, chinks collapsed, Romans and brits too. Just live your life with a large happy family that's the best thing to do.

I don't know. I like my way of living, I'll probably try and fight for it if a war occurs that tries to stop us from living the way we want, even if I fail miserably.

>I tend to lift around 40 kg each arm.

read the sticky on the first page

>Goes to Veeky Forums
>Asks for personal advices
>Is sent away to the sticky

That's a nice way to help to help, user!

Read the fucking sticky

Where do you live? Better train for cardio, dunecoons are really good at it and you should not let them get it too easy.

True that. I started fast-paced walking and running a little, I feel like I'm too fat to run yet, my tibias hurt everytime. Or maybe it's just the lack of exercice?

And you think you aren't weak?

You can't even walk let alone run.

You're too fucking fat so you're getting shin splints. Lose weight by swimming or ellipticals or any non impact exercise and eat less

When you run, you need to run with your toes, training legs is not that important.
Train for lat_puilldowns until you can do pullups and try to do as much bodyweight as you can.
Then you can hit the gym if you want.

>What should I do? As a Frenchman,
Give up

You're talking about endurance, not strenght. I already stopped eating like a fat fuck.

Checked. Also, that's what I've been told a few days ago, that I run on the wrong part of my feet.

It's the calm before the storm m8

>It's hard to get a gun in France. Local arabs sell AK-47 and shotguns though
Wrap a towel around your head so they think you're one of them and go buy one

>Nah man, I really don't want to be a roid monster
Stop being a French pussy, your daughters are gonna get plowed by Ahmed are you ok with that?
You won't turn into a "roid monster" over night. Read up on some good routines and learn about calories in vs calories out and go on a cut to lower your bodyfat% a bit.

Ps: idk what your definition of "roid monster" is, but I guarantee if you had and your wife would enjoy your body much more.

Don't forget the KANGS

My definition of "roid monster" is "bigger muscles than needed". I mean, in my family -not me, since I'm a fat fuck after ten years of WoW and junk food-, every man has lean muscle mass. So I'm pretty sure I'll be the same.

>bigger muscles than needed
So Romney Colman mode? You will never look like that even with a lifetime of natty lifting m8. You sound like a woman who doesn't wanna lift weights because she "doesn't want to get bulky" putting on muscle doesn't happen over night friend. You need to get on a routine and start eating less. Do a quick YouTube/Google search of "calories in vs calories out". You eat less calories than are needed to maintain your current weight while simultaneously lifting so you don't lose muscle. The majority of the weight you lose should be fat and you'll be left with whatever "lean muscle mass" you have underneath. You CANNOT gain muscle while losing weight so don't worry about looking like a "roid monster".

>40 kg each arm

so your are strong because your arms can lift 40kg?

top kek

This was an useful post, I'm googling it while taking my dogs out for a walk.

> this ham galaxy thinks he'll look like a roid monkey by simply lifting weights

Glad I could help, this isn't the best place to get advice desu. We get people like you in here each day asking for advice and we get tired of typing the same thing each day for people who frankly aren't that serious about lifting anyways. So most people get tired and direct newbies to the sticky but even the sticky is shitty and hard to navigate. I learned just about everything I know from Google searches and reading the BB forum links that come up. Other sites can have can have good info but usually it's stupid brosience targeted for people like you who aren't very knowledgeable (no offense). YouTube is a good source for information as well.

Yup, I can understand that. Just started stockpiling useful links and informations, I'll be off now. Thanks again, friend!

>race war
Que dalle
Ali "la dhimmitude paisible" Juppé sera ton prochain président.