6 months ago

>6 months ago
>5'9 120lbs
>Basically non existent in weight, but I didn't realize how weak I really was
>Start hitting the gym
>Girlfriend of 8 months, lives with me, loves the idea
>Up to 145lbs
>Kicked her out last week for cheating on me (at this point we've been together well over a year)
>Found how today how far the cheating really went
>Go to the gym, chest day, lose my shit during workouts
>Rage out on bench, 6 rep 1 pl8 for the first time
>Last time I tried 1pl8 (I usually do dumbbells) was just over a month ago, could barely shit out 1 rep
>Today for the first time I finally felt like I was becoming a man, and no some twinky little fucking fairy

This is the next level of motivation. Just thinking about her, the love I gave her, makes my blood fucking boil. I'm going to see if I can up my squat tomorrow using the same anger as motivation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_0l1TzdcGbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So how far did the cheating really go?

At least 3 months with multiple men, women, and couples. She was also a chronic alcoholic, to the point she's currently in the hospital after relapsing from getting kicked out. She needs 24/7 babysitting because she was drinking hospital hand sanatizer for the alcohol.

I wish I was able to use working out as an outlet for anger desu

Sorry you got fucked over user, sounds rough

lol Jesus you didn't see any red flags?

>1 pl8

I didn't associate drinking with cheating. I saw red flags, which is why I started bringing it up, but I didn't see the signs until recently.

Give me a year, it'll be 2.

Idk man she moved in with you way too early regardless

And if she was living with you and getting all this action on the side then that must've been obvious

Plus she was a raging alcoholic.

But I guess you're young and you'll learn from the experience

Congrats on 1pl8 it only gets better

> 1pl8
> Thor Bjornsson benches lmao 21.5pl8

> 230kg
> 21.5pl8
11.5pl8 m8

Hey I also benched 1 pl8 6 reps for the first time this week, it feels pretty good man!

My rage was a combination of fury, autism, and social anxiety from blasting Bodies - Drowning pool at full volume tho.

thats 5.25pl8 retards

idk. i lived together with my first gf too and we still went outside seperately because i couldn't stand her friends (red flag, i admit). she would often come home in the middle of the night, lay next to me and cuddle with the sperm of some guy inside of her. makes me sick thinking about it. maybe they used condoms, i sure hope so. maybe i just got lucky though, no HIV yet.

speaking of which, get checked, OP. better be safe than sorry

>1 pl8
>2 pl8
wtf is this meme?

I plan on it, I'm waiting a month so I can ensure whatever I have will be visible before getting checked.

Wheymen, brother. And it Will Br lmao2plaet before a year bc I believe in you my skelly friend

that's the spirit

Whatever I might have, rather. We lived together for a long time, but I still used a condom because she wasn't on the pill.

Also, I know that last feel. Just imaging that bitch begging to snuggle up to me with another dude's cum inside her. And she loved men's cum inside her, pill or not, she begged me to cum inside a few times and I wouldn't because lolbaby. Other men will though. She would come home late drunk from hanging out with friends and cuddle with me. She even stopped being interested in sex in the last few weeks, which was the biggest red flag, probably because she was getting daily doses of cock from some other fuckers. Fuck, I'm getting pissed again. Just need to control my rage until tomorrow.

So you are this guy ?

youtube.com/watch?v=_0l1TzdcGbI

thats 2.125 plates you fucking morons

That's 1.0625 plates actually, dipshit. OP already made it.

Dodging a bullet this big this early on. Congrats. Most don't get given chances to learn like this even if they pay for it. You should be thankful. Fuck alotta women. There are patterns they all conform to that you would believe unless you know it already.

Been there, happens to every guy. Breaks you and makes you a bitter fuck or takes you to a new level of being a man, a little bit harder and a little more motivAted. Glad you chose the right path man GL