At 23 I've came to the sad realisation I am too old for the aesthetics partying lifestyle...

At 23 I've came to the sad realisation I am too old for the aesthetics partying lifestyle, all that's lleft for me now is low paid wagealave jobs. Good luck to you all.

Ayyy

Welcome to the other side user. Embrace the dankness.

Is this an american thing?

Im 25, working out 5 days a week, partying every two weeks, still banging 18 year old sloots.. Life is great..

Holy shit, every single one of them looks fucking retarded

You can band sloots at any age

Not at all homo but these kind of pictures make me so sad

If one of these failures was my daughter I'd break every bone in her body and dump her at the hospital entrance

That's not true, go to music festivals and roll your balls off, go to the front of the stage and if your not a hunchback its guaranteed pussy

B r e h s. . .

I need to go out more

>23
>too old for the aesthetics partying lifestyle

>tfw don't want to become wageslave
>only choice to live a normie life

oh well ;-;

>tfw 28 and 5'5"

I now realize I will never win through an aesthetics victory. Instead I'm going for a financial victory.

>24
>got fed up of wagecuck lifestyle
>started my own business and have less money at the moment but loads happpier

Am I low test if I find those sluts disgusting?

Dude you're fucking 23, I'd give anything to be 23 again and have a functioning social life.

yes, they're all at least 6.5/10

I have such a raging boner right now

>At 23

Are you trolling? 23 is still a child in the view of the majority of the population. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you millennials that you are all so obsessed with constantly talking about how "old" you are when you're really just a bunch of kids still.

> am too old for the aesthetics partying lifestyle

MFW I know people in their thirty's and forties still living that lifestyle.

I'm 25 going on 26, partying every week and still a virgin.
Never went with intent to get laid though, been trying only for the past three weeks.
Sloots seem receptive enough when I talk to them , but I have no fucking clue when/how to seal the deal.
When is it gonna be my turn?
I don't wanna get obsessed about this and stop havig fun, but it's about high time to fuck some bitches.

It's not the exterior but the fact that they are a bunch of dirty whores what drives me away, objectively I know they are 'hot' but subjectivity I just feel despise.

You stupid bastard
22 year old here. The party never stops. Feeling old makes you old

Growing old is dogshit.

Bitches like direct but indirect proposals. Like 'wanna go to my place have a drink?'? She knows you mean sex, you know it, everybody knows it, but it's vague enough to make up for whatever bullshit slut shame stuff society has instilled in the girl's mind.

Else just look for the sluttiest slut, flex a bit say some silly stuff and go for a kiss.

>all that's lleft for me now is low paid wagealave jobs

get a better job that pays you more if you want more money

pretty much all jobs r wageslavery m8.

Nigger people still call you kid at 23. Fuck right off.

>22 years old
>want nothing more in life than to have a fun party phase someday when I'm less of a sperg
>23 is too old
>still too isolated to do anything at 22
Fug

Man joecartoon was such a cool site. Ah memories.

>all jobs r wageslavery m8

uhhhhh, yeah that's definitely not true

not all of us are bogans who can't get jobs that actually pay decent money

When you get older you'll realise that this isn't true at all and then you'll regret that you thought this way and let it influence your activities.

I don't think you know what a wageslave is, bro.

it's not about the money

its about having a career that actually provides you no genuine intellectual and creative fulfillment.

90% of jobs do notnot provide this

you realise you'll always be a grunt, you'll always be following protocol, you'll always be adhering to policy that protects the corporation first.

you will always be a wageslave.

furthermore, the majority of jobs pay less than what you think is "decent money" which I'm guessing is what 6 figures?

the delusion of the youth is intense

>dating apps

Really, just bust it out in the middle of conversation when you notice she's into you?
I put that whole sex thing on a pedestal for so long, I have a hard time wrapping my mind around how easy it apparently is by all accounts.

>its about having a career that actually provides you no genuine intellectual and creative fulfillment

get a different fucking job

>you will always be a wageslave

bullshit

what a tired victim mentality

>the delusion of the youth is intense

oh if only I were young again ... I'm not, I'm old for this place and certainly not delusional

> oh if only I were young again ... I'm not, I'm old for this place and certainly not delusional

You're clearly younger than 21, it's VERY obvious.

21 plus enough years to be "Gen X"

Strong doubt.

Wouldn't surprise me if you're high school still t b h bro.

>shitimbald

I bet you she's fun to be around

nah, sorry to burst your bubble but definitely not in high school ... haven't been in (shit) like 2 fucking decades

just some late 30's married guy who doesn't believe in this "all jobs suck" and "life is nothing but being a wageslave" shit

Literally no what I said, and you're literally using a different definition of wage slave than me.

Anybody with actual life experience & introspection could atleat acknowledge the majority of jobs are 1. intellectual/creativity unfulfilling 2. don't pay what most people would consider "good money".

I was a psychologist, I was a nurse, I was a paramedic, and now I'm in medical school.

In my years of life I've examined numerous other avenues of progression, I've completed several degrees, and I've had a good amount of life experience.

I'm here to tell you most jobs in life will not actually fulfill you, unless of course, and I don't mean this ironically, you're too deficient mentally to realize what you're not achieving.

Some people genuinely think being e.g. a mechanic is a fulfilling job and that's 100% cool, that's great, I'm happy for you.

Some people will find being a garbo really fulfilling, they're successful at their job, they like their colleagues, cool.

I don't count that as a good career however, nor do I count being a psych, nor a doctor, nor a nurse, nor a paramedic.

A good career is one that grants you complete autonomy to make decisions, employ critical thought, express creativity, etc etc.

Very few do, and that's the point.

Try and fail

Seriously, chances are you never even seen that person ever again in your entire life. Who gives a shit if things are going well and you pop a 'this place is too loud, wanna come back to mine and keep drinking?' or whatever.

Best case you get laid, worse case you become better at judging situations and when/how to ask girls out.

But if you do nothing you wont just have pussy land on your lap.

Keep eye contact in a playfull way. Kill the beta in you by making them aknowledge you are a guy with a penis

I understand the term "wageslave" but saying that 90% of jobs are unfulfilling bullshit people do to get money so they don't die, is bullshit and the autists who spend their time here probably think that's really how the world is

I know enough people in my life to know that 90% of them don't think their job is an unfulfilling bullshit think they do just to survive

What is your job

>hey you want to like play chill and play video games or something I don't know haha

Turns out it wasn't what I thought..

Fucking your mom

sales engineer

Explain how this position doesn't fit the criteria of wageslave.

Not him but a wageslave is someone who does a job they dont like.

He could be a god damn maccas cook and not be a wageslave.

You're just a jaded cunt bro.

>sales engineer
what are you engineering?

oh jesus fucking christ

I suspect in your opinion, every job is a wageslave job

continue to be a bitter bitch about hating your job but don't assume everyone else is as miserable working as you are

sales

duh

If you're not jaded/cynical with life then you haven't experienced it bruh.

It's not even about hating your job, I have never hated my job, but if you're not making decisions without oversight you're a wageslave, if you're not developing your own plan you're a wageslave, if you're not picking a direction you're a wagelsave, if you're not the one shaking hands and getting the pat on the back you're a wageslave, if they aren't all looking to you then you're a wageslave.

AHAHAHAHAA

>Thinking that people stops whoring in 2016

Never gonna fubb m8

>If you're not jaded/cynical with life then you haven't experienced it
Jesus Christ stopped reading, hidden post.

Kill yourself.

so many bitter victims on Veeky Forums especially when the conversation goes to jobs or money

they hate their lives so everyone else needs to hate their lives too

No thank you.

not the guy you quoted but im in my late 20s. most jobs do suck. every job ive had sucks. i was briefly a med student. that sucked, i hated it -- studying to be a fucking DOCTOR sucked, think about that for a minute. spent years working blue collar jobs. that sucked. now im studying for my masters in accounting. have a well-paying job lined up, but it also sucks because it's wageslavey as hell.

all jobs suck unless youre independently wealthy and dont need to work for a living.

>tfw never cared for that shit
>tfw spending friday night home playing video games with some good ass snacks is waaaay better

>because it's wageslavey as hell

user, the problem is with YOU

not the economy, not jobs that are available - YOU are your problem

>all jobs suck

ahhh, there's your problem

Stop injecting the "hate" shit into every post.

> OH WELL U MUST HATE UR JOB DEN SO YE DATS Y U SAD OR SOMSHIT.

More an observation, friendo.

Most jobs will involve you taking orders and executing tasks laid out to your supervisor by a mid level manager who took their directive from a director who took his directive from an upper management.

That is a wageslave. You are a cog.

nah. id rather not spend 35-45% of my waking hours wageslaving and im truly sorry youre happy with this arrangement.

>Stop injecting the "hate" shit into every post

every post? drama much?

just looked at all my posts in this thread & pretty sure I used the word 'hate' once

i guess we'll just have to disagree on what a 'wageslave' is

people who are happy and like their jobs, even if a cog, aren't wageslaves

>23
>too old for the aesthetics partying lifestyle
Stop being a sad cunt OP and watch some Dan Bilzerian, fucker is like 40 and still going HARD

>on daddy's money

Such a mans man.

Yeah, chestbrah is a massive creepy cunt.

He's officially "that"guy now.

>I HATE MY JOB
>THEREFORE YOU DO TO
You're worse than a /v/tard. Kill yourself.

>daddy's money

He makes his shekels playing poker , his dad got caught by the Feds in the 90s

ITT ragey wagies

I just took a 2 year lunch break

Shekelstienberg won't let you do the same

you know there are clubs for different age ranges

Don't get me wrong but chances are you're putting your ego and self worth on a pedestal if you can't blurt out the question.

Whether she's into you or not varies within the situation but it's nearly impossible to nail it every time, you'll get awkward moments and "I'll go to the bathroom" moments but also some victories or at least a foot in the door, maybe the next time you see the girl she'll be lonely and in need and will remember your naive yet brave attempt. Who the fuck knows nigga just try and take what's yours.

He makes his money on Instagram pretending to have a sweet lifestyle.

He's fairly average at poker and hasn't hit any big wins

Don't feel bad, I'm 28 and 6'2 and never get laid either

1>4>3>2

how tall is he?

I'm about to turn 23 and I have 0 friends.

I don't know how to make them.

I had some back in highschool, some good friends , but they've all distanced themselves from me.

How do you make friends ?

I literally don't like anyone at my work .

I'd give anything just to have friends to hang out with ocassionslly and a decent job .

>foxgrapes

Id love an example of such job, only thing good is owning a business. The rest is just cuckery

Lmao at all you guys, either just complacent or in denial. First step is to identify that there is a problem otherwise you will never escape.

They're happy slaves, still slaves though.

Im 23, perfect age to be. Still look young and good, good confidence plus money from regular job and own place. Never been easier to to get girls.18-19 year old girls are almost too easy to read and play.

>on exchange
>thought I would be out partying and doing all this fun shit with new people
>nope
>no friends, ostracized by nearly everyone I meet, have a month off coming up and nothing planned
>worse part is its entirely my fault by being autistic with people because I dont spend time with people at home so I have no social awareness so I fuck up any new chances with friends
But at least this dorm has a gym. Nothing quite like frustration and rage to help you get Veeky Forums

you are really fucking stupid.

>I know what satisfies and fulfills other people
>My definition of a good career is the only definition of a good career

you are very close minded and shows you are actually a basement dwelling NEET

tfw you are chestbrah irl
and your brother is more like zyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The longer you look, the worse it gets.

>ywn put your penor inside any of them

30 years here
Life gets better after the mid 20´s
Women don´t care for your age as long as you have the bank and/or the looks
Also, men are like a fine wine while women are cheap bear, time is on our side

Don´t lose your hope yet

Chestbrah is like 35 and he's ugly

you mean i cant start the life at 27?

im in an even smaller canadian city and the choices are even more grim

24 here. I have a gf but no friends. Can't seem to connect with anyone and I get the feeling that people think I'm weird. Fucking sucks.

>shitimbald
every time

He turned 30 like 4 months ago lmao.

are you me?

29 year old here
Working on my career, education, fitness and overall self improvement and i cannot agree with you
Choices for dating are basically none and only chance of getting laid is trying to score with some guys gf which is alot easier said than done
Dating has gone from hard to impossible in the past five years so i dunno what youre talking about at all

>inb4 have the looks and bank
yeah i got those two, and the height and the dick to go along with it but what good is it if you exist in a vaccum with no chicks?

>that shitty perspective on pepe's left arm
>img_98834790192734.png

kys for saving that

sales engineer is basically an enginer, someone who has deeper technical knowledge about the product they are selling, who was sent on a couple of sales seminars

you are a wageslave as long you work to fulfill somebody else's projects / dreams and not your own, regardless of whether you like your role in their business or not - then again telling yourself you like it is the only way to stay sane while knowing you are just a disposable pawn to some other faget

Starting psting oics on Insta and follow girls from around your area, also Tinder. That's how Chestbrah does it, and he still smashes mid-20's pussy weekly as a 30 year old.