What was this board like when ETH was <$2?

What was this board like when ETH was

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was called a Russian scam and Lisk was shilled heavily.

Goslink looks like an incel on this poster

pretty sure biz was right. eth is a scam.

Were there people still FUDing ETH when it hit $30?

It was slow with the same questions constantly.
And nocoiners on suicide watch every time bitcoin went up .25%

I remember those days on Polo trollbox. Before
both Polo and ETH blew up. Last two years has been a crazy fucking ride

warosu.org/biz/

Barely any crypto talk

Last year around this time was 25% crypto

Damn don't say shit like that.

The love between him and Joi in Blade Runner 2049 was the made of the stuff that inspires man to crawl out of his basement and abandon his lifestyle and find his own Joi

Ever wonder where all the equity traders on this board went?

Remember the flippening? The Robinhooders took a week off or so, and during the time, crypto (and price of BTC) exploded.

>I lost cuz I sold low
>fucking scam I swear
Why do I see this again and again on Veeky Forums?

so basically exactly the same as now?

the dao hack was pretty brutal

i remember all of the waves shill threads that came after it

To the adult diaper aisle? Jail? Liquor store? Rehab?

thanks for the Pepe, thats a nice one.

ask me what the price of ODN will be. no, wait, there are plenty of threads.

legends say it was created by Taytay herself

Lol

i like these, kek

I multitask, just dont talk about it as much

I don't even think it was 25% before Brexit. I only remember 1 or 2 threads about crypto before coming back around a month ago.Although I didn't browse this place heavily back then either so I probably wouldn't know for certain. Anyone else remember people asking about money and then everyone telling them to suck a dick for a dollar?

my least favourite thing about the crypto boom was the quality of posts and the huge influx of /pol/ refugees. it wouldve made sense a few years ago since old /pol/ was very libertarian and liked the idea of investing into something that sticks it to the fed but not anymore

Mostly just anons asking if it was too late, shill / fud around then was mostly coiner v nocoiner, ETH was pretty universally loved by the coiners

That and kneepad investments

Around the time /pol/ really started spreading, Veeky Forums got infested and I just retreated to /r9k/ for a time. Is it fair to say that the moment /pol/ started expanding was the day the entirety of this image board changed forever? Nothing really seems the same anymore in all honesty compared to 2 years ago.

wasnt he an incel in the movie too
i recall he basically fucked his entire life over just to white-knight for that single mom and her brown niglet child...what a shit movie now that i look back on it with non-pozzed eyes.

everyone on Veeky Forums used to shitpost in crypto threads calling them faggots ect. the days when this board had a cryptocurrency general

i remember someone would post an image of money skelly and suggest that everyone should buy eth, and they would get shitposted to death. the waves threads that came in mid-late 2016 were pretty insufferable, they disappeared completely once the price dropped though

that's because Joi is played by a hot young actress who is relatively new. if she was played by some overly familiar face, or some plain-jane cunt with no tiddies, it would've been less compelling.

if you like the girl who played Joi check out Knock Knock.

>equity traders
first of all, who the hell calls it " equity traders" and secondly, they are over at the robinhood general threads.

these are comfy stories, more please

glad to see the low iq poltard get burned

/pol/ number one

someone with a smooth deep voice ought to read out some old Veeky Forums threads when crypto was just starting to heat up....make a vocaroo of it. a soundcloud perhaps.

this time the world, brother

The way biz is right now with link is exactly what eth was like.

Mass shilling and mas fudding, I'm not even joking it was pretty much exactly the same

Goddamn I was hanging around the fags at wsb cucking AMD and other bullshit. Fmlman fml

the resume threads were great, they would usually take up to 2 weeks to 404 since biz had very little traffic back then and someone would always bump it before it would fall of the catalog. the people that would critique resumes in that thread mustve worked for HR or something because they were very harsh. helped alot of anons though.

the "altcoins..." daily shitpost was "why arent you investing in this man" (usually elon musk or some other variant as the OP image)

Let me have my dreams user

...biz was wrong about everything back then too. Surprise!

Kneepads is still a meme. I think it's a good long term investment with a high roi

There was literally 1 crypto general thread and you got lambasted if you spoke about the scammy shit outside of that.

>Goslink

FUCK I AM SO HYPNOTIZED BY THESE LINK THREADS THAT I LITERALLY TYPED "Goslink" instead of "Gosling". It's not even a typo, it's a straight up mistake caused by all the shilling.

Self aware nocoiners from that era probably killed themselves long ago. They missed so many millions its not even funny.

I remember people talking about your occasional "Biz suggested readings infograph", as well as the common "Guys help me I have an interview with KPMG in 6 hours"

You know, the basic stuff like Vanguard investments, stocks etc.

And then there was that one post I read that said buy ETH. It was the only Alt-coin I took seriously at the time. There was no way to buy it from Cuckbase, and I was super normie

I bought BTC through cuckbase then I had to use shapeshift.io to turn those $70 BTC into ETH which are stored in my shitty Mist wallet that never even finished downloading on my laptop

So now I'm here with potentially no ETH and an empty private key folder filled with Biz suggested books and pictures of pink wojaks

WE ARE THE GOSLINKS

AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING!

You think thats bad? Every time i see a chainlink fence i utter an involuntary LINK

I like it

the non-stop LINK shilling has broken me too. i'm getting ready to go all in. every time i miss it under 6500 it pisses me off to see it go above that. but if it does go under 6500 and stay under then it's kind of a relief and funny.

how much BTC do i need to get a plastic asian like this?

Was here. You should be able to Google ETH 2015 Veeky Forums biz.

Basically biz was saying that ETH was shit and to buy other shitcoins instead, half of which dont exist anymore.

Do opposite of what biz says and you too can be a millionaire.

it wasn't that long ago. Eth was mocked just like retards mock Ark now.

warosu.org/biz/
Archived all of Veeky Forums since the first post.

Anyone here from the Jews Clues slack around March 2016? I was the guy that called AMD at $2 and you put in in the shit tier category in the spreadsheet we had lol.

Wish I didn't leave biz for a bit after that, I'd have been around for the start of ETH's run.

I've been in and out of crypto since the very beginning ~2010 btw. Mined 100 BTC way back and left, got back in for LTC GPU mining and left, now got back in this past May with everything taking off again. Not leaving this tine, I regret leaving before too much to ever get weak hands again. I never had much faith in people to adopt this shit so it was easier for me to give up on it. Looks like the mainstream is coming around tho and I can finally hold comfy.

baste

/pol/ is /b/ if they thought they were warriors for justice for shitposting Scientology and were totally in the right for shitmouthing all over Veeky Forums

Just watched it today

Would you mind posting the biz selected books? Wondering if there’s any I should look at or have a second look.

nice ill check it out

I’m the biggest ETH shill this board has seen. If you look back in the archives you can see that I shilled ETH when it was $0.80

I really ramped up the shilling towards Christmas 2015

That time was when the first boatload of Veeky Forums fags bought ETH when it was under $1 I remember every thread I was in anons would ask me how to buy ETH and I would actually be bothered to tell them step by step instructions. Many people followed my instructions many many lurkers the price rose, the rest is history.