Squats and oats

Heavy Curls

Pushups

decline pushups. like, -60 degrees.

Wut. Not even.

>upper pecs
>pushups

OHP

This is the dumbest fucking claim any ever makes. I fucking love OHP, I sometimes even do it 4 times a week, and my upper chest is non-existent.

OHP and incline bench you fucking retard
you're doing it incorrectly

Incline bench and dips

OHP, chin ups, incline bench.

Incline bench has been shown through EMG-measurements to not work the clavicular head more than flat bench.
This one actually works.

>OHP
>Pull-ups (yes)
>Incline bench/flies
>Dumbell Pullovers focusing on the chest

source on that incline bench thing? curious

Your 0.5 plate ohp that you cheat at impresses no one. I did ohp with dumbbells and built upper chest just fine.

>t-nation.com/training/inside-the-muscles-best-chest-and-triceps-exercises
>upper pec on flat bench 125 mean activation
>upper pec on incline 135 mean activation
Okay, there is a bit more engagement, but it's not significant. You might as well just do flat bench and do pully cross over.

>t-nation.com/training/inside-the-muscles-best-chest-and-triceps-exercises

are you a retard or just cherry-picking stats to make you not look as dumb? this is not a reliable source by any means, it's just ONE guy who strapped on an EMG.

for fuck's sake, look at the difference in muscular activation between 225lb bench and 275 lb bench and tell me those numbers are in any way credible.

That's completely retarded. The more you cheat on your press by leaning back, the more it involves your chest. The stricter you are, the less it works your pec. Look at the function of your upper pec. Midway through your ohp, is when pec activation stops and the muscle starts getting streched again. By leaning back you put your body in a different position so your upper pec helps for a bigger part of the movement. If you did flat bench, that's most likely where you build your upper chest.

It's better than nothing. I didn't even cherry pick. Have another example: suppversity.blogspot.ch/2011/07/suppversity-emg-series-musculus.html

How do I become Misaki mode

got BTFO BY

Go heavy and give it a lean back to start the movement. You will feel it.

Some people cheat by doing a push press...

>suppversity.blogspot.ch/2011/07/suppversity-emg-series-musculus.html

I mean, not really, that study actually kind of supports the idea that incline is better for developing upper chest, because it provides great proportional isolation. EMG guy blew himself out.

The study supports that it better isolates the upper chest but it's still a smaller stimulus than flat or decline because the weight is lower. Looking at it like that, it's still a waste of time. A low to high cable fly has more activation and isolates the upper chest even better than incline.

RELEASE YOUR LIMITS EARTHLING

Reverse grip bench press with wideish grip.
Kneeling landmine chest press

OHP with an arched back.

Incline pressing and flies do nothing for my upper chest IMO, but then again my shoulders are superfucked

>reverse grip
>landmine press

My nigga. Exactly what I was going to say. Doing these two as a superset works wonders.

>front dB raises
>OHP
>low to high chest flies

The only three I know of for sure. I do the last two, front raises led to too much push volume.

Reverse bent over squat flies