Tfw gf of 2 years cheated on me 7 months ago

>tfw gf of 2 years cheated on me 7 months ago
>immediately cut all contact
>get a message last night
>shes apologizing for being a whore
>assume chad is done abusing her pussy

what's the alpha thing to do here? I'm still butt hurt but I have no interest in talking to her or fucking her again. should I just ignore it or say something dumb like "you're a bad person" and not say anything else?

plz respond Veeky Forums

>hey come over
>hammer time
>bury her in the woods

Tell her she's a bad person then cut all contact.

Ignore it brah. Have some dignity. A whore doesnt deserve any kindness bro. Its hard but it's the best thing to do.

Have a wank and ignore her bro.

no response plz user

do not say anything man. just ignore it.

Nope, just be cool and remain not interested and don't reply. Block her. Replies just bring more conversation.

>string her along like you're gonna get back together
>bust in her face
>get dressed and get out of my house you whore
>record it for bonus points

do a 360 and turn your life around

delete text

carry on with life

Don't buy in to her schemes, son.

She knows exactly what she's doing, the grass wasn't greener on the other side and now she wants to use you as a life raft. Have some self respect and don't let that cunt back in to your life. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Just

The right answer is to go after siblings or best friends for maximum damage.

You did the right thing the first time. Don't fail now. Don't disappoint yourself. She will hurt you again if you let her.

>tfw this will never happen to you cause you have ZERO chance of ever getting a gf

>alpha thing to do here
You're not one. Never will be too.

she 'knows who she is now' after her life experience with chad. you know who she is now as well, ignore it and don't fall for this bullshit

this user has the right idea

Also this. Get rid of the text and maybe delete the entire message history. It won't be good for you if you'll have to look at it often.

this, you shouldnt have looked at the text in the first place. replying in any way shape or form will just show betaness.

Ask her to hook you up with her hot friend for reparation and then give her the finger once you fucked her friend.

Accept her apology. Tell her you forgive her, everything is ok, yadda yadda yadda. But do it in a tone that says leave me the fuck alone cunt. Then go out and kick life's ass and let that dumb bitch watch from a distance. This may very well be a major turning point in your life breh. The hard but rewarding thing to do is to move on and use this as motivation to be a better man and live a better life. The easy thing to do is to take back the whore out of fear of change and to get cucked again soon enough.

Don't take her back. Fuck her a couple more times maybe, but make it clear that you're using her and you'll never really forgive her. Time to find out what you're really made of. Make me proud bro.

don't even respond

Ask her if she has any cum left from Chad for you to drink up maybe.

you dont have to say anything negative. You dont have to say anything. I would just ignore it.

Based on past experiences, you know it wouldn't be logical to get back with her.
Besides, is that the type of person you can actually respect?

Just some things to think about....There are plenty of great girls available if you put yourself out there. Good luck.

OP here

as tempting as it is to reply, I'll just leave it at

>Read at 5:34am

I G N O R E H E R
G
N
O
R
E

H
E
R

Oh yeah, since it's a text just ignore it. Rude cunt. Can't even pick up the fucking phone and talk to you like a human being after two fucking years. Absolutely worthless.

good job bro. don't give in and respond, for real. if you're a little bitch you'll be tempted when you get lonely and feel >tfw no gf.

do not cave in. i'd honestly remove her number and the messages.

>tip your fedora on the way out

KEK

>tfw I would do anything to have chad's "problems"

Fine now you go suck a dick Opie

LOL

NO NO NO invite her over and fuck her brains out one last time, and when she says some shit like ..."so are we together again" etc

just start laughing until she leaves in shame

Delete text, block number, forget

nigga do not fucking ever say ":youre a bad person" you sound but thurt as fuck and shes getting closure. Just IGNORE

>get accused of rape

Terrible idea.

You ignore/block her. Then you go out and enjoy life drama and stress free.

leave it on read

Ignore. Any contact you make will be a huge mistake.

>you are a terrible person and are not worth my time. dont ever contact me again.

then ignore everything

just like what most people here have said

Fuck

You need to abuse Chad's boipucci

Let me tell you a story user.

>be 20
>in love with girl of my dreams
>she breaks up with me after I cried in front of her (gave a different reason ofc)
>go full no contact. block her facebook, delete her number, the whole deal
>accidentally run into her a year after the break up. i just said hi and told her i was in a rush and left.
>she texts me afterwards asking me how I've been
>I think there's a second chance, so I enthusiastically reply to her and ask her what's up with her
>we exchange 3 (three) texts each and then she wraps it up and says "have a nice year at uni!"
>realise all she wanted was a confidence boost and to know that I still had feelings for her
>swear there and then that me and her are finished
>she sends me a message a year after this asking how I am
>go on her fb
>looks like she just got pumped and dumped
>never reply to her

and she hasn't bothered me since. fucking slut

just answer: you're a terrible person, please do not talk to me again.

and then ignore everything after

Sounds bitter. Break ups are a contest. Whoever shines brighter afterwards wins. Gotta act like it's the greatest thing that ever happened to you and now you can finally enjoy your life without that burden on your shoulders.

As someone who went through something similar to you, except that my relationship lasted 7 years, I would say for you to just ignore. That's what I would have done if I could go back to that period of my life.

I know it's complicated because you feel you have a lot of things to say but, seriously, talk with somebody else, distract yourself. Ignore her at all costs.

Women NEED closure.
Even saying she's a bad person and you don't want to talk gives her that.
Block number, delete number, practice mindful meditation, and when you think of her just clear your mind

ignoring it sounds bitter too, might as well let a whore know shes a whore
outside the internet most people dont really like facing the fact that they are bad human beings and usually try to justify their actions or ease their blame like op's whore is doing, denying them that is the best you can do if you do it without looking needy or childish

I imagine OP is long gone, but for any other guys that may find themselves in this situation, the most alpha thing to do is act like you accept their apology and that you want it to work, etc. Then, you get that "high-emotions" sex. This girl is going to fuck you like she never has before. After the both of you left enough DNA on the sheets to shoot a full season of Law and Order SVU, slip out in the middle of the night and never talk to her again.

The alpha thing would be not making this thread. Don't try to act alpha if you're not, you obviously have feelings for her which means you're willing to overlook her being a dirty whore.

Do whatever you want, you're the only one who is going to live with the consequences of your decisions. You could follow some anons advice and be "alpha" and tell her to fuck off but is that user going to be with you when you're laying in your bed at night being destroyed by crushing loneliness?

Personally, I don't do come backs because I don't believe people change enough to make it work again, but I suffered a lot from being like that, so I'm not saying thats the right thing to do.

In the end the alpha thing to do is making your own decisions and handling the consequences.

This tbqh famalam

Ignoring it for now. She'll call soon enough. Unlike some half assed text message that she farted out at 5 AM, ignoring a call would look bitter. That's when it's show time and words need to be picked carefully.

This, before talking to her, masturbate furiously. Don't allow your dick to do the thinking on this one, she doesn't deserve a bit of your attention, even if it's negative.